Poll

England Vs America

Engalnd40%40% - 105
America59%59% - 152
Total: 257
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6649|Los Angeles, California, US.
Alot of People Miss the "Online" Dont they?

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-07-10 12:17:51)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Major Payne
+18|6803|Netherlands
yep
acidkiller187
+123|6653
NO KIDDING i think this post was a waste of time [SOB!!!]
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

DaReJa wrote:

whats your point? If its people from this site, it will end up being a Medic vs. Sniper gaything again. I suggest you wait until PoE2 comes out, and do it on that
cyberkiller25
+16|6571|Montreal
What about canada? Nevermind...
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

stryyker wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

whats your point? If its people from this site, it will end up being a Medic vs. Sniper gaything again. I suggest you wait until PoE2 comes out, and do it on that
Yay your back!

But yeah i doubt with this being an American forum that england won't be able to get 32 players together.
If we do we don't have as many quality players.

America will be able to pick their elite players.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6649|Los Angeles, California, US.

stryyker wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

My Point is Everyone Seems to be taking this as something "Offline" .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

DaReJa wrote:

stryyker wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

thats the talk of a communist!

naw when i posted i didnt see the online think, my bad
acidkiller187
+123|6653

stryyker wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

stryyker wrote:

thats the talk of a communist!

naw when i posted i didnt see the online think, my bad
That is cause i just added it in Orange MY BAD
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6708|Hell's prison

Major Payne wrote:

population doesnt say anything amarica got a to big ego and sucky weapons the always block in the viatnamese war they shot 40.000 bullets for each viatcong guy in WWII only 1 of the 4 man ever shot a weapon and above that if amarica attacks england whole europe will help england
Did the job didnt it, whens the last time your country won a war?

https://www.jedimaster.net/french2.gif
Widjerd
I like sausage
+18|6564|Bristol UK

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

Major Payne wrote:

population doesnt say anything amarica got a to big ego and sucky weapons the always block in the viatnamese war they shot 40.000 bullets for each viatcong guy in WWII only 1 of the 4 man ever shot a weapon and above that if amarica attacks england whole europe will help england
Did the job didnt it, whens the last time your country won a war?

http://www.jedimaster.net/french2.gif
great....but hes dutch
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6650|Warlord
Achem Britain.
Redratson
+2|6615
Its going to be intresting  match.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6685|The Outer Circle

cyberkiller25 wrote:

What about canada? Nevermind...
....and Scotland, Wales, NI... should be UK vs. USA, or EUROPE vs. USA. ?

the latter sounds much fairer!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
BVC
+325|6718
I'll drop supply crates from the sideline!

Unless the rest of the commonwealth gets involved, then its on!
uk-anubis-uk
+21|6545
Be nice if u could spell England correctly more than once!
soad1583
+1|6656

liquidat0r wrote:

seeing as the population of america is (according to Google) 295,734,134 and england has a population of 60,441,457. I think America might win...
Based on this guys logic, China would win every war since China has over 1.3 billion people.  Heck even India would win against everyone except China, they have over 1 billion.
T0xicboy
+4|6530|the grim and cold north.

travisb05 wrote:

TheDarkRaven wrote:

England will win. We always have and always will. I mean we have succeeded sometimes, but ignore the ones where we failed.
Anywho, if you want to do an England vs America match, I'll play for England.  However, where would the server be hosted, hmm? In the middle of the Atlantic Ocean?
America already beat england in the revolutionary war and only lost one war since becoming a nation over 200 hundred years ago
That’s true, but you needed the help from France and Spain.
Without them you would probably still be singing “God save the King/Queen” and waveing the Union Jack.

To win wars doesn’t really mean anything. I can be the king of the hill if I fetch a baseball bat and head to nearest kindergarten, non of the kids will ever have the chance to defeat me and my aluminum bat.
What really matters is if you are tough enough to get involved in a war where you can be faced with a defeat, and still pull it of.

The two times when it was tough for US was the independence war and the civil war.

**************** Over to the topic ****************

I like the idea.
But I guess I have to be in the crowd and watch the game, if it’s going to be UK vs US.
EU vs US would be fun game, then I’ll be all in.

Bring it on! Lets show them that the metric rules.

Or if it’s a game between UK vs US.

Yee-ha! Show them that “the old queen Annas Gallon” is superior to the puny “Imperial Gallon”!

/Toxic

Last edited by T0xicboy (2006-07-11 04:16:21)

Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6644|London, England
Where would the server be? Iceland? Only peice of land i think in the atlantic that's sortof in the middle, maybe greenland. The pings wouldn't be nice though, and only East American people would get a decent ping similair to ours.

Let them do some Canada/Mexico tourny whilst we should try and do one against the Germans or the French or something.
stonehand
I need a medic here! Please?!?
+12|6704|Southern Indiana

acidkiller187 wrote:

Easy! Easy! It is an online war I repeat an online war i don't want to make this a personal thing just for the games sake. So that we can put the record straight between Eng. and American online Players [UNDERSTAND] [COMPRENDA] - i think that is how you spell it
Well I guess the only good thing about an online war is only going to be hurt feelings instead of dead people.  Not that I'm a pacifist (served in the Army).

Last edited by stonehand (2006-07-11 04:22:32)

Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6781|Vienna, Austria
Sounds nice, although a EU v.s US would probably be more fun. OTOH, if you look at the guys who start insulting other countries even in this thread, it might also get a "blabla was cheating, that's why they won"-and-shit-like-that match
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6696|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
USA would win because you havent included the whole of the Uk, as mentioned above.

UK vs USA - UK win. Cos im biased and can't fink of anything which would convince someone Im correct.
Badcomp
+2|6811|U.S.

T0xicboy wrote:

The two times when it was tough for US was the independence war and the civil war.

/Toxic
Umm, there was a pretty big one you forgot to mention.
I think my grandfather would want to slit your throat after hearing that.
acidkiller187
+123|6653

stonehand wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

Easy! Easy! It is an online war I repeat an online war i don't want to make this a personal thing just for the games sake. So that we can put the record straight between Eng. and American online Players [UNDERSTAND] [COMPRENDA] - i think that is how you spell it
Well I guess the only good thing about an online war is only going to be hurt feelings instead of dead people.  Not that I'm a pacifist (served in the Army).
True True but i would still like to try and get an online game between the 2 of us just for shits and giggles you know what i mean
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6550|Portland, OR USA

Major Payne wrote:

There is so much wrong with that statement.  I'm not even going to comment further.  Seriously.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard