wait your turn32%32% - 32
let him go14%14% - 14
shoot the bastard17%17% - 17
join the other side and fire a rocket up his ass3%3% - 3
jump up and down like a retard31%31% - 31
Total: 97
Exile
+11|6543
what pisses me off is when im waiting inline for aircraft  and some wanker pushes there way in and scores the plane.
Personally i just shoot the bastard
what do u do?
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6547|inside your nose.
vehicles in general are fair game.. whoever gets them first gets them... If I get it, cool. But if I don't I go and found out another way to help my team.
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6574
Jump up and down like a retard.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6719|Las Vegas
Agreed.  There is no line.  It's just luck of the draw buddy.  Good luck out there!
bobroonie.bda
+143|6681
Wait so let me get this straight..

People actually get in line waiting for Jet or helo? wow, your serious? people form lines and stand in them while waiting for a plane? Because why do anything else right? Are you not the same "type" of people that tk for there special little vechicle? So you guys are the ones that make the rest of the team work harder to win? So instead of helping guys cap flags, you wait in line? wow if you guys arent the biggest pieces of shit on the battlefield what is?

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-07-09 21:20:01)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
Your missing an option:

"Pull out the N00b Ejector"

cablecopulate
+449|6738|Massachusetts.
Server I play on has a "first come, first in vehicle" rule. It works out very well, there's not 23498234 people waiting for vehicles. So the rest of the team goes off to fight. The only time there will be more than 2 people waiting is when there's two good partners on and they/we just switch up. Sometimes it gets like a pub but usually there's plenty of admins on so it's not a problem.
Lurch_454
+5|6605
If I can't get a plane, I'll go ahead and do something else, but that deppends on the current situation.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6644|Cumberland, MD, USA
I don't wait. If it's Wake I'm on and there's no helis or planes to take, I take a boat. If I'm at a flag and there's no cars or tanks around (And the Commander won't drop me one.) I walk.
Cursed You
+64|6588|Idaho
Very rarely do I wait in line.  If no one is waiting thats when I take my oppurtunity.

Usually I'll push afk people into the water on Dalian or Wake XD
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6509|The Sky
If it's a n00b and I have seen them go kamikaze into the water when they take off the carrier.
Then wait about 1 minute then BOOMHEAD Shot.
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

Lines for vehicles?

LOLZZ!
Deaths_Sandman
WOoKie
+6|6503|Florida, USA
Why wait for a vehicle when you could be out ground pounding?
-r3-anubis
+73|6537|florida
When that bitch takes MY jet, i just switch over and whip that bitch so many times hes my victim!
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6722|England

Exile wrote:

what pisses me off is when im waiting inline for aircraft  and some wanker pushes there way in and scores the plane.
Personally i just shoot the bastard
what do u do?
https://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4280/goonie41xh.png
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6651|United States
there is no line for vehicles who ever gets it first its yours
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6694|Vancouver BC Canada
The server i play on has FF turned off. Sometimes i have more fun just sitting on the carrier chatting on TS.

When i get bored i C4 people and watch them fly. If they use their chute they are worthy to wait in line, if not then they arn't in line anymore, if they land in the water off the carrier then i sit and laugh at them. Flashbangs are also good fun on the carrier. Scaring the crap outta new people to the server by chasing them with a knife is good fun too. Jumping up and down like a retard also has its merrits. There needs to be a badge for that.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6530|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I usually let them go, but i hate is whwn they steel it, example, Wake Island
I wait for the Chinese jet not to be destroyed by a F35B. When the F35B gets shot5 down i get the jet and i reverse it a bit. I go out and repair and they steal it >. Then I lay a f*cking mine and kill them >
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6719|Las Vegas

the_outsider38 wrote:

The server i play on has FF turned off. Sometimes i have more fun just sitting on the carrier chatting on TS.

Jumping up and down like a retard also has its merrits. There needs to be a badge for that.
They do.  It's called the retard badge and you have just been awarded one.

https://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4849/dumbass7ld.jpg
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6694|Vancouver BC Canada
Cant take a joke or what?
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6585|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Hmmm wheres the "I always get the vehicle cause i kno where to stand option"
Jainus
+30|6576|Herts, UK
Wheres the "can't be bothered to deal with fuckwits TK'ing for planes/helis/tanks so i don't bother using them" option?
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6540|GREAT Britain
Also when waiting for a plane or heli, where is the option to...

"shoot everyone waiting in the leg with your pistol"
*RIP*gonzo21
+11|6524|Texas

bobroonie.bda wrote:

People actually get in line waiting for Jet or helo? wow, your serious? people form lines and stand in them while waiting for a plane? Because why do anything else right? Are you not the same "type" of people that tk for there special little vechicle? So you guys are the ones that make the rest of the team work harder to win? So instead of helping guys cap flags, you wait in line? wow if you guys arent the biggest pieces of shit on the battlefield what is?
Exactly, you are some worthless pieces of sh_t on the battlefield if you are waiting in line for a vehicle. Because not only does the enemy have to kill your teammate for the vehicle to respaw you are also going to get artied while waiting. This causes your team to lose the all might tickets.
+1 for  you bobroonie.bda
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6540|GREAT Britain

*RIP*gonzo21 wrote:

bobroonie.bda wrote:

Exactly, you are some worthless pieces of sh_t on the battlefield if you are waiting in line for a vehicle. Because not only does the enemy have to kill your teammate for the vehicle to respaw you are also going to get artied while waiting. This causes your team to lose the all might tickets.
+1 for  you bobroonie.bda
oh noes, then the team might lose, and u would get a loss on your stats, losses make me cry

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard