[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6714|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
Have you ever been trying to say get the expert badge for some kit, and not trying or playing with anything else, then after it, do you keep on using that kit? Or do you try and find a new one?

Also, have you ever noticed that those guns in those kits are actually really good?

Personally I went from L96A1 to the MG36...

But I still occasionally snipe

Last edited by [-CGZ-]BioRaveN (2006-07-09 16:48:54)

Des.Kmal
+917|6627|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
What are these expert medals you speak of?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6518|The Sky
Meh, I still play Special ops. But if I gold them all. It would just be special ops.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6773
Even when I do get Expert Medic, I will still play Medic. Lots of points. 
Poet
Meatbag.
+65|6576|Where I don't know where I am.
Do you ever read threads that you think really need derailing?

I do.

Bruce Willis Vs. Mel Gibson
Who would win in a knife fight?
Sniper926
Bullet Magnet
+14|6572|A good vantage point...

Poet wrote:

Do you ever read threads that you think really need derailing?

I do.

Bruce Willis Vs. Mel Gibson
Who would win in a knife fight?
Bruce Willis FTW...
topthrill05
+125|6587|Rochester NY USA
This is where - karma came in handy for ass hats like Poet.
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6518|The Sky
Mel Gibson!
RD_The_Dog
+87|6546
I absolutely stop playing that kit and go for the next one once i get expert, with occasional rounds of medic inbetween.  All my kits are at 101 hours, except medic at 150 and engineer at about 65
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6728|Melbourne, Australia
i love all the weapons in the game.. weather there actuly good or not ull find me using the mp5 from time to time =]
Cursed You
+64|6597|Idaho
I have not gotten an expert medal in the 7 classes yet.  But I figure once I do, I'll move on and 9/10 rounds I'll be using the kit that Im focusing on getting the expert medal in next.  The other round I'll just go balls to the wall and whatever I choose I choose.
|SoW|MuskieKilla
+7|6801|Colorado Springs
the only kit i am able to get an expert in right now is medic and i just can't seem to get 40 kills in one round, i can get close but not quite there it is making me mad lol.
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6714|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I mean look at my stats tho, basically, its all the same, I could go for medic or spec ops...
|SoW|MuskieKilla
+7|6801|Colorado Springs
hell yea i finally did it and got my expert medic w00t! now all i need to do is change up my sig.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6572|British Columbia, Canada
yes.. i did it once i got all my expert badges besides AT cause that kit sucks ass...
I also did it for my expert Explosives badge.. i was claywhoring on Warlord palace (I never play SF) and i was racking in the kills.. i then realized after i got the badge, that i was getting way to many kills to stop, so i kept going..  Its funny because i got a Purple heart before the palace war broke out trying to Jihad (ya.. i suck with c4) and then at the end, i had a K/D ratio of like 4... claymores are so cheap.. but they get the job done.

Last edited by LT.Victim (2006-07-09 23:25:36)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6536|Singapore
im using more Assault recently...i want my vet assault..
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6660|United States
I am working for the expert enginner badge and i hate the mec shotgun because that gun is only for short range not long range
|SoW|MuskieKilla
+7|6801|Colorado Springs
now that i have gotten my expert medic, and it was the only kit i had enough hours to try and get, i have been trying for my expert explosives, and i got so damn close on karkand claywhoring i got 27, and a few more bastards were about to step on another one of mine when the rounded ended! no!!!!!
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6839
I tend to swap kits 5-6 times in a round depending on what's needed, so I'll probably never get any expert badges.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6796|Bulgaria
well, I have expert combat badges for Medic and engineer.... and still, I usually carry on using those 2 kits - I love them, I think I have become very skilled with them.... and they bring lots of points!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard