Yes, I totally agree24%24% - 40
Yes, I agree with most of it46%46% - 75
Yes, I agree with some things21%21% - 35
No, I don't agree with anything7%7% - 12
Total: 162
GM_Sniper
One Shot Kill!
+4|6618
Well I haven't tried the new patch yet because I'm waiting for the real deal...

With my v1.3 I have this problems...(based on jon's list)...
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. (mainly when I play on a server I've never played before)
4. Yes.
5. Yes. When I need to reload my sniper rifle the animation is missing too.
6. ---
7. ---
8. Yes. And that it's pretty annoying.
9. ---
10. YES. Yesterday I stabbed a guy like 4 times and nothing happened (I saw the dust and still the guys was alive).
11. ---
12. Rarely.
13. ---
14. ---
15. YES.
16. Agreed.
17. ^^^
18. Yes.
19. Nice idea.
20. Too true (and they lock the squad)
21. ---
22. ---
23. Yes.
24. ---
25. Yes.(How do you get that orange color that highlights the name of your viction or +2 points???)

So the previous list shows that most of the bugs weren't fixed with the new patch.

Note: Nice list jon.

PS: Yes I stated the obvious...
BlackLegion42
Damn Command and Conquer Generals...
+62|6736|Rochester, NY
Like everything except for the J-10 issue. Fighters must have 6 missiles, reducing the missile damage renders it useless, lowering the maneuvering is detracting its real-life capabilities. I like option 3 the best. Beef up the other planes. The F-35 should perform better than it is and such. Ask DICE to beef up the maneuvering on the F-35 and the F/A-18 so it is on par with the J-10. The MiG's should also get a minor maneuver tweak so it is on par with the new F-35's and F/A-18. Leave the bomber as is. Also for AT Missiles. Just fix the bloody problem and tweak the damage up to 25% and keep the missile count as is. We need a bit more counter-striking on the tank whores. If you reduce the count and many people miss, you are still screwed with the tank. Prone spamming has been covered in the past patches but since it isn't working, instead of delaying the transition, just disable the fire button. In RL, when you are going to prone, you obviously aren't in a position to shoot and going down at the same time.

Everything else looks good. We really don't want any more radical ideas that defeats RL and causes more complaining and detracts realistic feel, more bugs and more nerfing and more giving up on this really good game. I think my ideas and yours is going to save this game from going to the garbage can and now going to be the game that everyone wanted to play one year ago. It is time for the best game experience since its launch.

PS: Not Jon's list I am refering to. It is the first list I am criticing. I also accept Jon's ideas for change so add that in too.

Last edited by BlackLegion42 (2006-07-09 10:42:54)

-MIKI3.
+70|6649|The Netherlands
I'll edit the list after I watched football 0-1 for france

edit: oh 10 seconds later 1-1

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-07-09 11:19:49)

BudyFX
+7|6553|Lost
one thing.. I would that you can trow with a c4 is much better
BlackLegion42
+62|6736|Rochester, NY

BudyFX wrote:

one thing.. I would that you can trow with a c4 is much better
No, that would be too cheap...
Jihub
+2|6551
They should also remove that its just possible to make a kickvote in own team only
The#1Spot
+105|6546|byah
lets see infantry option needs to go cause of increased stat padding and leave the j-10 as is it out performs every other jet for a reason cause its LIGHTER and yes supply crates shouldnt repair arty at all to reduse bs 1 man arty and the shells need to be replinished by a resupply guy and the rockets need to be reduced to 2 rockets cause its impossible to have 6 rockets on 1 persons back and increase strength 25% and the repair time when 2 tanks at next to each other needs to be restored and tank strength needs to be restored and the mp7 needs to have the 20rounds 4 clips and return the strength cause it will pearce through 20+ layers of kevlar at over 200feet with one shot.
BlackLegion42
+62|6736|Rochester, NY

The#1Spot wrote:

lets see infantry option needs to go cause of increased stat padding and leave the j-10 as is it out performs every other jet for a reason cause its LIGHTER and yes supply crates shouldnt repair arty at all to reduse bs 1 man arty and the shells need to be replinished by a resupply guy and the rockets need to be reduced to 2 rockets cause its impossible to have 6 rockets on 1 persons back and increase strength 25% and the repair time when 2 tanks at next to each other needs to be restored and tank strength needs to be restored and the mp7 needs to have the 20rounds 4 clips and return the strength cause it will pearce through 20+ layers of kevlar at over 200feet with one shot.
You suck at writing... And your idea is going to let the other players complain even more...
PS: Also, it is not 100% RL, that is impossible, but also don't let the game go too fake either...

True the J-10 is good because it is lighter, delta-winged and has thrust vectoring (or something like that, see wikipedia) and shown perfectly in-game. The F-35 is also good in many ways that is not shown in-game. Leave the SC alone since it does get annyoing to fix arty when no engineers are available in tight situations. Reducing AT rockets = more tank whoring and supremacy and the MP-7 well put in more strength but scratch the ammo part.

Happy now?

Last edited by BlackLegion42 (2006-07-09 11:39:06)

JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6698|Sweden

-MIKI3. wrote:

nice list Jon do you mind if I add some of those things to my list ?
I dont mind, just say what you want to EA. If we say several things several times theres a bigger chanse that they will do something about it.
BlackLegion42
+62|6736|Rochester, NY

-MIKI3. wrote:

I'll edit the list after I watched football 0-1 for france

edit: oh 10 seconds later 1-1
Did you read my suggestion too? It would help the community a lot. Consider that before posting it to EA.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6736|Michigan
Eh... I agree with some of the stuff like CTD and other stuff but the idea of airplanes not tking idiots standing in the runway... kinda silly.
To fix this problem... add a couple more jets or have the runway be an out of bounds of sorts. You have a limited amount of time to run to the jet and get in before you die. Have a timer set for the guys who didn't get the jet so they can get back to safety and when the jet starts to go... all people on the runway automaticaly die... no tks.
Just an idea!!!
BlackLegion42
+62|6736|Rochester, NY

spacebandit72 wrote:

Eh... I agree with some of the stuff like CTD and other stuff but the idea of airplanes not tking idiots standing in the runway... kinda silly.
To fix this problem... add a couple more jets or have the runway be an out of bounds of sorts. You have a limited amount of time to run to the jet and get in before you die. Have a timer set for the guys who didn't get the jet so they can get back to safety and when the jet starts to go... all people on the runway automaticaly die... no tks.
Just an idea!!!
Meh, that would actually be annoying... and also the carrier is the primary spawn point and if you restrict it then it would be hard for the USMC to even get out of the carrier to the mainland.
T0rr3nt
+54|6583|Michigan

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

perhaps limit the amount of artillery in IAR.

As Far as Aircraft go, i think they should land, come to a complete stop on the runway/heli-pad/aircraft carrier to re-arm, this fly-over business is bullshit, not to mention it would slow down the aircraft-whore business, and yes make the mini-guns on the B-hawk back to the way it used to be..
do you know how many noobs will be crashing the jets then trying to land!?!?

lol
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6736|Michigan

BlackLegion42 wrote:

spacebandit72 wrote:

Just an idea!!!
Meh, that would actually be annoying... and also the carrier is the primary spawn point and if you restrict it then it would be hard for the USMC to even get out of the carrier to the mainland.
good point but... they could make a red line that you cannot cross when the jet is moving. Of course it could be prevented with no changes if people were not retards!
I don't even fly... it was just an idea!!!
BudyFX
+7|6553|Lost
I don't agree with the j-10 what you say.. why should it be change..
only that the j-10 powerful is then the F-35B..

J-10 STAY !!
Storgie
how about this thread for whiners
+15|6581|federal way washington
got to tell you, in the pistol games, sometimes else where, i want to be able to tk that mother loving medic that revives me right in front of the foe when my weapon is on nul. maybe not charge me with the tk when it happens too often, once is too often in my book
BlackLegion42
+62|6736|Rochester, NY

BudyFX wrote:

I don't agree with the j-10 what you say.. why should it be change..
only that the j-10 powerful is then the F-35B..

J-10 STAY !!
My idea is not changing the J-10 but the F-35B to be on par with the J-10. IMHO the J-10 stays but the F-35B will be improved dramatically.

Last edited by BlackLegion42 (2006-07-09 12:03:14)

JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6698|Sweden
GM_Sniper. You changethe text to orange colours by looking at this thread http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=19541 or this http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=20130
The#1Spot
+105|6546|byah

BlackLegion42 wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

You suck at writing... And your idea is going to let the other players complain even more...
PS: Also, it is not 100% RL, that is impossible, but also don't let the game go too fake either...

True the J-10 is good because it is lighter, delta-winged and has thrust vectoring (or something like that, see wikipedia) and shown perfectly in-game. The F-35 is also good in many ways that is not shown in-game. Leave the SC alone since it does get annyoing to fix arty when no engineers are available in tight situations. Reducing AT rockets = more tank whoring and supremacy and the MP-7 well put in more strength but scratch the ammo part.

Happy now?
this isnt english class moron get use to it
Ducksteina
Choleric groundpounder
+42|6551
1 agree
2 agree
3 agree
4 agree
5 agree
6 agree
7 agree
8 agree

9 agree
10 agree, but only in a small radius
11 disagree - this would make a sniper too mobile.
12 agree - the jets are unbalanced
13 disagree - often, the only way to kill someone far away for AT is to use their ERYX - it would be a waste of ammo if you had less rockets
14 agree - Black Hawks need some love!
15 disagree - I think AA is pretty balanced
16 agree - everybody hates the 'I didn't get into the plane so I have to punish you'-jerks

17 agree - all the bugs are annoying and should be fixed

18 agree - never used the "Play now"-button at all
19 disagree - I think the current limit of squads is ok
20 agree
21 agree
22 agree
23 AGREE! This is the most annoying thing in BF2. EVER. Please fix that...

Last edited by Ducksteina (2006-07-09 13:20:31)

Maxwelbr
+21|6520
ahhhh, ea was able to screw up 1.4 too??? wow.......
DoNER90
+14|6523|South Africa
above all they should make the Mini-guns better
Hellfire(Fish)
Your Favorite Whiny Liberal
+8|6511|Alabama, United States

-MIKI3. wrote:

•    Sometimes you are unable to use sprint, you have to press the button several times for it to work (Doesn’t happen to         often)

•    The number of total squads is to many, there are people who just wants to be alone as a squad-eader with no                    members in it at all.
•    When you are a squad-leader and are asking people to join you’re squad, you should only see people, in this list, that          are not in a squad so they don’t have to jumper off a squad to join you’re squad.
Ok... Things I disagree with, first, the sprint thing is only when you totally deplete your sprint bar, and you have to wait till it fills to a set point before you can sprint again.
The number of total squads actually ISN'T too many, as in a 64 player map it would allow a side of 32 to split up into a good amount of squads.
And I actually think they should just filter the people in the manage list so that they are in 2 groups: one for people already in squads, and another for squadless people.
-MIKI3.
+70|6649|The Netherlands

Hellfire(Fish) wrote:

-MIKI3. wrote:

•    Sometimes you are unable to use sprint, you have to press the button several times for it to work (Doesn’t happen to         often)

•    The number of total squads is to many, there are people who just wants to be alone as a squad-eader with no                    members in it at all.
•    When you are a squad-leader and are asking people to join you’re squad, you should only see people, in this list, that          are not in a squad so they don’t have to jumper off a squad to join you’re squad.
Ok... Things I disagree with, first, the sprint thing is only when you totally deplete your sprint bar, and you have to wait till it fills to a set point before you can sprint again.
The number of total squads actually ISN'T too many, as in a 64 player map it would allow a side of 32 to split up into a good amount of squads.
And I actually think they should just filter the people in the manage list so that they are in 2 groups: one for people already in squads, and another for squadless people.
No that's not true..
Yes it is because what you often see is that there are like 8 squads and mostly with only one player in it.
Yes that is a good idea I agree with you on that one

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-07-10 05:59:20)

Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6554|San Diego, CA, USA
Sorry, I agreed with most, but I don't like my transports neutered.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard