Sheep of War
+40|6651
I think the whole karma system was a good idea on paper, in reality people just aren't mature enough to use it. This was a good move.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6725|Riva, MD
Thank You So Much, This Is What We've Needed The Entire Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6667| United States of America
YES!!! now i dont have to worry about negative karma any more!!!!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6725|Riva, MD

tvmissleman wrote:

YES!!! now i dont have to worry about negative karma any more!!!!
Me too.  It's about damn time.  It feels great to not have to strain my eyes at those red numbers to see if I went down or up every time I go to BF2S.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570
TBH, I'm kind of dissappointed.  Reading some of the dumbass karma's was free entertainment.  And the good ones (rare though they were) pointed out when I went too far.
Citizen One
한국 공주
+338|6657|South Korea.
Best move ever, I think this will make it better because before it would just make people unhappy and stuff.
Jhelom
The Giant hot dog that haunts your dreams.
+3|6637
i kind of wonder, was there some "big shot" that kept getting Neg karma and bitching till it got taken away? Just seems odd to me
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6605|Seattle

*sigh* I can remember my last neg so vividly, it seems like it was just yesterday "fuck u faggot i hate you go die"

I liked getting negs, kinda woke you up and pissed you off at the same time. It was self inflicted, like fartin in the shower. No....wait...I didn't mean that I like fartin in the....nevermind.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
SAF.Razor
SAF-Squad's BHD, JO:E and BF2 n00b
+2|6553|The Netherlands
Lol....

i got only 1 + Karma with the reason : Welcome gift

And 2 -Karma for ginving comment about 2 just plain old hurting/painfull sigs...

So shoot me :p
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6537|Global Command

Jhelom wrote:

i kind of wonder, was there some "big shot" that kept getting Neg karma and bitching till it got taken away? Just seems odd to me
No, it was people signing karma with other peoples names,  using rascist remarks, etc.
Rizen_Ji
+41|6744|200m out and smiling at you.
but what of the beloved polarbearz?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS
Well, that gave me a surprise (understatement)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Jhelom
+3|6637

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

Jhelom wrote:

No, it was people signing karma with other peoples names,  using rascist remarks, etc.
Ah, i see.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6614|Greenwood, IN
You, know out of all the bad karma I got the one that bothered me the most was about bad grammer/spelling.  I was like WTF...
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6705|Sacramento
I vote you just reset everyones karma after this then.
rob777
It's sexy time!!
+11|6516|toronto canada
agreed
Jhelom
+3|6637
No_Smoking....All your base are belong to us.....Age of Empires cheat code?
Home
Section.80
+447|6856|Seattle, Washington, USA

Jhelom wrote:

No, famous internet quote making fun of a mistranslation in a Japanese video game. When they translated the game to English, they screwed up this line. Search for it on YTMND, you'll get tons o' good stuff.

Anyways, good decision. Maybe people will actually respond to a post they disagree with instead of hiding behind their anonymous karma.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6705|Sacramento

Jhelom wrote:

heh thats the second time I got a similar question like that.
nah, I never played that game.

Who set us up the bomb?

Last edited by No_Smoking (2006-07-08 21:38:35)

DarkZealot89
Wait A Minute!
+46|6556|Louisville, Ky
Noice move, no more worrying about some gay ass neg karma! Shame some people just couldnt use it right...
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6627|Manitowoc, WI

Rizen_Ji wrote:

but what of the beloved polarbearz?
-1 for not reading the rest of the forum, oh wait.....nevermind
specops10-4
+108|6751|In the hills
I dont post enough to get much neg or positive karma so this doesnt matter much... Lol
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

*mumbles and twiddles... paws*
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6856|"Frisco"

tgust5 wrote:

so now i can say something like    bf2   sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no one can do anything
Well, they could click report. And then a mod could use this really, really, REALLY, nice new tool I made them to remove, edit, delete, tempban you and your post with less than 3-4 clicks
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6728|The Netherlands
Yay, although i only got 4 minus karma so far and that was cause i was explaining the rules on the bf2s eu server or for type o's before the check spelling option. As i m dyslectic, i m a big fan of that button btw.

Okay, back to the whole karma business. I m pleased to see you cant give any negative karma as of now cause that will prevent a lot of problems on the forum. Btw I only gave out a couple of - karma's at the start of it to guys who were asking for it but i soon realized that not giving any karma is much better when you disagree with someone or think he's an ass. So i stopped handing out - karma a couple of months ago and only give + to guys who i thought deserved it.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-07-09 00:21:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard