BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6761|Chicago.
That will come in handy when I snipe on Wake. +1.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6588|Florida
How many times did you get called a cheater? lol
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6662|USA

LT.Victim wrote:

Heres a video of a awesome Hideing place, and how to get on the roofs at south base without using a vehicle or supply crates.

Click Here to watch the Video...

I dont think to many people know about this little trick, and if you do know about it.. then ignore this whole thread and leave now before posting some bullshit about me being a noob and such, thanks.
probably woulda been best to keep it to yourself, cuz now this is the first place everyone will look and or go to hide. LOL, gunna need to stand in line to use it.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6532
Nice bud I didnt know that +1
Speelbal
+146|6762|Netherlands
Yes I knew. Thanks for sharing though. >_<

MorbidFetus
+76|6561|Ohio
Now tell me where to find the azn whores on Wake.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada

lowing wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Heres a video of a awesome Hideing place, and how to get on the roofs at south base without using a vehicle or supply crates.

Click Here to watch the Video...

I dont think to many people know about this little trick, and if you do know about it.. then ignore this whole thread and leave now before posting some bullshit about me being a noob and such, thanks.
probably woulda been best to keep it to yourself, cuz now this is the first place everyone will look and or go to hide. LOL, gunna need to stand in line to use it.
Unless you REALLY know how to do it, its gonna take you about 2 minutes to get into that place... so unless you got 2 minutes while getting raped by jets, arty, tanks etc, then not alot of ppl will use it..
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6652|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
ok +1 for using "She Sells Sanctuary"
Aardcore
+60|6723|USA, Arizona
Blackblade14? HAHAHAHAH That punk who plays on Wake Wake Axium 24/7? Now I know where that sucker hides if I'm ever at Beach heading for South Base now. Yeah, thanks Blackblade14 for showing the trick, AND EXPOSING YOUR POSITION! I got a round ready for you fool!
dont_be_ss
+312|6604|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
i just tried this, worked well, i got my first capped flag in weeks and you can pop your head over the ridge of the main chinese building and snipe to the other end of the island, thanks +1
Aardcore
+60|6723|USA, Arizona
Dude what the heck? How can you have over 50,000+ points but only have 693 points? I mean unless you're straight up sniper I understand then but it just caught my attention with you bringing up "got my first capped flag in weeks" LOL
dont_be_ss
+312|6604|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
yes i am a "straight up sniper" i think
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6708

***WARNING*** While using this spot you're still prone to arty, tanks, sniper fire, and cobras...And those damn mosquitoes, those fuckers are annoying...Otherwise it's a good spot

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2006-07-08 14:11:15)

LT.Victim
+1,175|6573|British Columbia, Canada

Aardcore wrote:

Blackblade14? HAHAHAHAH That punk who plays on Wake Wake Axium 24/7? Now I know where that sucker hides if I'm ever at Beach heading for South Base now. Yeah, thanks Blackblade14 for showing the trick, AND EXPOSING YOUR POSITION! I got a round ready for you fool!
He never uses the Spot to snipe cause it takes like 2 minutes to get into it... and ya, blackblade14 may suck, but hes a decent guy and i play with him alot.. so you can suck my right nut..

Blackblade14 is the guy that showed me how to do it, but MaxElite or something like that, is the one that showed blackblade.. i like the community at Axxuim, even thought the admins are a bunch of dicks.. (besides Stinger)
Infin1ty
+0|6513|Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Very nice find.
masculata
+24|6687|45° 30',North by 73° 35',West

Aardcore wrote:

Dude what the heck? How can you have over 50,000+ points but only have 693 points? I mean unless you're straight up sniper I understand then but it just caught my attention with you bringing up "got my first capped flag in weeks" LOL
You should check his stats before you post, "...unless you're straight up sniper" lmfao

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard