Z-109%9% - 14
Apache Longbow (SF)20%20% - 30
Mi-35 HIND (SF)4%4% - 7
Blackhawk4%4% - 7
Total: 146
PRiMACORD
+190|6668|Home of the Escalade Herds

MrE`158 wrote:

I'm surprised to not see more votes (well, comments) for the Tiger HAP.  It's quicker than anything bar the scout/recon choppers, and handles like a hummingbird on speed.  Nice and narrow too, although the profile is a bit chunky.  I don't get to fly it much, since I don't play a huge amount of EF, but it's awesome.

After the Tiger, I guess I'd go for the Cobra.  I pilot a lot more than I gun, so maneouverability is where it's at for me.
The Tiger is only on 1 friggin map tho Not a very good map with all the AA + Jets + open areas as well...certainly doesn't help it's case.

Also, recons are slower then attack choppers...
ZCor3x
+46|6614|Pennsylvania

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

why do ppl have they're sigs filled with ''Z;GOMZGGZGSASD  HACK HACKL ASD HACK NOOBZZ HACK FUCKKKK HACKZASD'' Its sad, I mean evry1 gets called a hacker [me like 4 times a day], u know what im'a do im gonna screenie evry kick vote aginst me and put it in my sig. Its just as pointless as that 1 ^^
Today 17:33:07      -1      What is your favorite chopper?      Bragging about being called a cheater is lame

and I'm guessing you're the pussy who -'d me for my sig? How about you go around bf2s and do that please. Theres enough of you assholes on this site. Fuck off.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6702| United States of America
any thing with TV missles
TVmissles FTW!!!
Mike_J
+68|6713
Apache.  Awesome splash with the rockets and extremely tight maneuverability.  As a gunner I'd have to say Mi-28 and Tiger though cause' of the cannon.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6733|Tampa Bay Florida
Z-10 is my fav
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6716|Colorado
littlebird & the hind
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6728|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
IDK the blackhawk is teh most uber thing ever with out guns, well except for cookies
teeW
+4|6547|central illinois
I'd have to go with the Apache simply for the tightness of the pilot's missiles. The Hind warms up to you in the long run though, and I love the quick elevation it can get, especially with the SF tv missiles being pointed down quite a bit compared to Vanilla.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard