FLaXCarnage
+1|6756|Florida

kn0ckahh wrote:

-(PK)-DarkIllusion wrote:

kn0ckahh wrote:

you must be an amerikan   i dont like that amerikan attitude  i mean english is more international but  what youre now saying is just stupid. youre probably saying this because you think youre better because you live in america whats just  beeing a dumb patriot.  i know you never heard someone speak dutch,  maybe german and i think the only reason it hurts your head is because your brain is to small to handle it.
actually i'm bolivian... sheez (representing ) i kno spanish... Quechua(incan old language... grandma spoke it.. had to learn it.. lol) but yeah.. i moved to the US... i've been livin here for 3 years now... still learning english. n i dont consider myself an american yet... oh.. n i was just playin around man.. chill come on...
np     i just hate patriotic ass americanswho think theyre so good. what i think is big country small dicks
= ) My dicks bigger than your country.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Shall we stop talking about dicks now? Yes I think so...

Back on topic please.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
Will we be warned propperly when the final decision comes?
I'd like to participate in the contest! So I dont whant to miss out .

Thnx
FLaXCarnage
+1|6756|Florida
By the time we decide ill already have it.....monday mwuahahaha i PWN you all with my iron fist and huge "sausage"
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland

FLaXCarnage wrote:

By the time we decide ill already have it.....monday mwuahahaha i PWN you all with my iron fist and huge "sausage"
Damn you..
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
8 pages...what was this thread about again? 
kn0ckahh
+98|6708|netherlands, sweet lake city

FLaXCarnage wrote:

kn0ckahh wrote:

-(PK)-DarkIllusion wrote:

actually i'm bolivian... sheez (representing ) i kno spanish... Quechua(incan old language... grandma spoke it.. had to learn it.. lol) but yeah.. i moved to the US... i've been livin here for 3 years now... still learning english. n i dont consider myself an american yet... oh.. n i was just playin around man.. chill come on...
np     i just hate patriotic ass americanswho think theyre so good. what i think is big country small dicks
= ) My dicks bigger than your country.
and my dicks bigger than your country and i mean america not bolivia 
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Enough talking about dicks already! Get back on topic dammit.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6756|Florida

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

FLaXCarnage wrote:

Damn you..
??????
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
Trigger's not gonna like that Yogi... 
FLaXCarnage
+1|6756|Florida
I didnt say it this time .
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

Hyper_Dude wrote:

beeng wrote:

Welcome to the forums.

[i like how we keep quoting over and over too.]
What do you mean Welcome to the forums, i registered here before you
It was a general comment, ass.  The sarcastic tone should imply that you already know how the forums work and therefor this behaviour should not come as a suprise. poopoohead.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Oooh! Who's got a problem with people talking about dicks then! What's wrong? Think it's 'gay' and just 'wrong'? I think someone else pointed out, in a different thread, about the interesting research that appears to show that those who show the greatest to objection to anything considered 'homoerotic' (and remember, a bit like beauty, what is or isn't 'erotic' is in the groins of the beholder) are more likely to be closet homosexuals - their overt objections, it is thought, are to hide the shame they feel about themselves...

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Oooh! Who's got a problem with people talking about dicks then! What's wrong? Think it's 'gay' and just 'wrong'? I think someone else pointed out, in a different thread, about the interesting research that appears to show that those who show the greatest to objection to anything considered 'homoerotic' (and remember, a bit like beauty, what is or isn't 'erotic' is in the groins of the beholder) are more likely to be closet homosexuals - their overt objections, it is thought, are to hide the shame they feel about themselves...

Or maybe because it's off topic?

Seriously wtf?
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6791|Belgium

The word of the Lord Chuy came again unto me, saying;
Sons of gaming, set thy face against the n00bs, and prophesy against them;

Behold, therefore I will deliver ten games for a possession, and thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the relevance of this news forum;

Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the forum, and I will cause thee to perish out of the internet: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.

And I will lay my vengeance upon thee n00bs by the hand of my moderators: and they shall do in the land of bunny hoppers according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord Chuy.

Prophet R. Ezekiel
No nonsense, just constructive contest proposals, please…
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Seriously wtf?
Clear! [bzzt]
[revives thread]
Alright, you're good to go!

I think most options have been discussed to death... all we can do is wait for chuy to pick one and carryon.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Oooh! Who's got a problem with people talking about dicks then...

Seriously wtf?
Winky smiley dude! WINKY! SMILEY!

beeng wrote:

I think most options have been discussed to death... all we can do is wait for chuy to pick one and carryon.
Yes, come on Chuy, the degredation of this thread should be enough to show that all the ideas have been talked to death - just pick one - and if you're having such a hard time picking one then I really suggest you go for the random lottery idea!

Anyhoo, PLEASE, PLEASE put us out of our misery!

Or is that it's a guess the competion competion - and no-ones guessed it yet - which I guess makes me the winner! Or not...

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2005-11-16 12:27:33)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX
Hey Chuy?  Why the silent treatment?  I'm sure by now, everyone is sick of hearing about dicks and what not.  I'd love ta hear 'bout what your thinkin of doing with those ten copies before I have to become an EA chump and pony up hard earned $$ for a copy.  Any of these ideas, (sans penial comments) sound any good for the contest?
Kniero
Banned
+1|6716|AZ
Why aren't all off-topic replies simply deleted? Regardless, I know this one (reply) is also off-topic, but it wouldn't be so had any others ever been here in the first place.
MattCicioni
+1|6799|Arizona
I just say give copies to the BF2 players with the biggest dick, smallest dick, largest breasts, smallest breasts.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
me wanty the bf2 sf copy
Pig_Fooker
+1|6707|Temecula, CA
Most naked pictures of B. Arthur wins a free copy.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6725

=Robin-Hood= wrote:

The word of the Lord Chuy came again unto me, saying;
Sons of gaming, set thy face against the n00bs, and prophesy against them;

Behold, therefore I will deliver ten games for a possession, and thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the relevance of this news forum;

Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the forum, and I will cause thee to perish out of the internet: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.

And I will lay my vengeance upon thee n00bs by the hand of my moderators: and they shall do in the land of bunny hoppers according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord Chuy.

Prophet R. Ezekiel
No nonsense, just constructive contest proposals, please…
Excellent...you've seen Pulp Fiction, haven't you...

"You shall break them with a rod of iron
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel
Now therefore, be wise, O kings
Be instructed, ye judges of the earth
Serve the Lord with fear and rejoice with trembling
Kiss the Son lest he be angry and ye perish in the way
When His wrath be kindled but a little
Blessed are those who put their trust in Him"

And for all the idiots out there, boys are as good as girls

Last edited by fikraag7 (2005-11-16 17:14:50)

Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

hey, i didn't read all 8 pages to see what all the ideas were but i hope chuy will use mine. i say we get a server, don't allow unlocks, and fight 10 games. The 10 1st placers get free copys.

Last edited by Miguel diaz (2005-11-16 16:48:35)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
kR4MR
3 Tours Of 'Nam And All I Got Was This Lousy Forum
+3|6707|Aus
Sorry to be so on topic, howabout coolest stat features for the comp.
I'm gonna try for Shock Paddle kills/total kills

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard