Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670

PRiMACORD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

So having a macro that presses the left mouse button aims for me? Wow!
Wow you're dense.

The macro is doing something you can't do by yourself. In other words, you suck too much and you depend on it. Having it click superfast is extremely helpfull, it's basically guiding the missile by mouse. Thats why the script was made, to make something difficult become something easy. Sigh.

Why don't play the game as it was meant to be played instead of hiding behind a macro?

Also you didn't answer my question. Do you think it's fair when you go against another TV user who doesn't have a macro? Thats the problem here, not everybody has it and it does make it a lot easier.

Ever heard of equal grounds? Apparently not...
I have already stated why I use it. I have wireless internet, it sucks. Believe it or not, fine. I'm not going to have a yes/no/yes/no discussion.

It IS harder to use. Just try it. Every little shake of your mouse puts you off target. You can't click once and let it be. I would gladly NOT use it if I could.

You seem to think that a macro automatically makes someone better or gives them an advantage. I am merely finding a solution to my problem and that is it. Do I have an advantage over others? No, because I don't like using my macro and I'm better without it, but without it the technical side of things fails me.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Turtle
+7|6774|Boulder, CO

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I'm not impressed. in most of the clips you could see the enemies missle miss him first. Nothing particularly special either.
Riiight, the guy's incredible.. I'd like to see you do better.
Of course they fired first, thus the rolling.
prettybird
+10|6741

Turtle wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I'm not impressed. in most of the clips you could see the enemies missle miss him first. Nothing particularly special either.
yep, i like the fact he gave them a chance to shoot first and dodged them and when they tried to dodge him, they couldnt. also, the targets are moving and not standing still for him to easily take out.
CackNBallz
+45|6760|Toronto, Canada

PRiMACORD wrote:

prettybird wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

Not that this is at all on topic, but actually, in Iraq they speak Arabic.  Persian, if I'm not mistaken, usually refers to people from Iran.

nice video, but I thought the chopper started spinning when you switched from driver to gunner?  Is that just with the Cobra?
i had a friend who used to live there for sometime, she told me they spoke persian? gotta google it to make sure.
People from Iran speak persian. People from Iraq speak arabic.
Most people in and from Iran speak Farsi.  Persia is what Iran used to be called.  Iraq (and parts of Syria and Turkey) used to be called Mesopotamia. Or as in Jon Stewart's version, "Messopotamia".

Prince of Persia the Sands of Time trilogy, awesome games by the way.

In regards, to this video, I was entertained by this pilot's skills and I liked the music.  I was impressed when I saw him killing with the cannon.  I think it was the angle of the tilt and that he was circle strafing that countered the normal torque spin when going into the gunner's seat. Me like.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670

Turtle wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

If they were any good he would be dead.

As for me > number 3
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
PRiMACORD
+190|6642|Home of the Escalade Herds

SargeV1.4 wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

So having a macro that presses the left mouse button aims for me? Wow!
Wow you're dense.

The macro is doing something you can't do by yourself. In other words, you suck too much and you depend on it. Having it click superfast is extremely helpfull, it's basically guiding the missile by mouse. Thats why the script was made, to make something difficult become something easy. Sigh.

Why don't play the game as it was meant to be played instead of hiding behind a macro?

Also you didn't answer my question. Do you think it's fair when you go against another TV user who doesn't have a macro? Thats the problem here, not everybody has it and it does make it a lot easier.

I have already stated why I use it. I have wireless internet, it sucks. Believe it or not, fine. I'm not going to have a yes/no/yes/no discussion.

It IS harder to use. Just try it. Every little shake of your mouse puts you off target. You can't click once and let it be. I would gladly NOT use it if I could.

You seem to think that a macro automatically makes someone better or gives them an advantage. I am merely finding a solution to my problem and that is it. Do I have an advantage over others? No, because I don't like using my macro and I'm better without it, but without it the technical side of things fails me.
What exactly does the script do? Does it automatically switch you to the gunner seat and fire a missile and then return you to the pilot seat after the missile blows up? I don't know what technical situation you may or may not have so lets put that aside for the moment.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6826|Marathon, Florida Keys

PRiMACORD wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Wow you're dense.

What exactly does the script do? Does it automatically switch you to the gunner seat and fire a missile and then return you to the pilot seat after the missile blows up? I don't know what technical situation you may or may not have so lets put that aside for the moment.
it switches to gunner, switches to TV, and then clicks one every 1/4 a second i think. and yes its disabled after the missile explodes
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
PRiMACORD
+190|6642|Home of the Escalade Herds

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

it switches to gunner, switches to TV, and then clicks one every 1/4 a second i think. and yes its disabled after the missile explodes
Heh and Sarge is saying that it doesn't make things easier and doesn't give him an advantage...right.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6548
I find myself positioning the chopper to the side so that because of the lag and swiching to missile view a while the chopper turns a bit and that way im lined up pretty well but yes that script does give an advantage.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6546|Belgium

scottomus0 wrote:

but when i move my mouse it doesnt move?
I had the same problem, but i solved it by putting the ground vehicle primary fire to secondary mouse button and vice versa..
I read it on some thread: tv missle = ground vehicle weapon
Before i changed my controls, the missle would just go straight forward, and sometime make a sharp turn in a completely wrong direction.. i think i only ever killed 2 tanks and 1 heli with them o.O
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6576|The real world
I dont use macros, tried it once and it sucks balls, my hit ratio owns anyway

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard