Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6679|The Netherlands
Yes!!!111!! It finally started raining again!!!! No more hot weather!
(Live in Leiden, The Netherlands BTW)
Cursed You
+64|6597|Idaho
It rained today... the 4th of July...

We still did fireworks until the wind picked up and blew sparks into our yard.

Our town's fireworks were cool cause they just launched everything at once and half of the fireworks were extinguished on their way up.  Still good though.

I live in south western Idaho, we have NO rain at all.  When we finally get it, its in the most inoppurtune time... like during fireworks time... or... Christmas... Halloween even it rained.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6674|NT, like Mick Dundee

Lol, "hot" weather... Hot weather in the Netherlands is what? 30C?

Try 45C, that is hot weather.
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6747|The Hague, Netherlands

Flecco wrote:

Lol, "hot" weather... Hot weather in the Netherlands is what? 30C?

Try 45C, that is hot weather.
for here its hot, normally were ALWAYS in rain with like 15C/20C, now it was 33C
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6636|Los Angeles, California, US.
OMGWTF H4X!!!! Lucky You, I want Rain!!!!
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6536|London (At Heart)

Yeah, same rained yesterday in south-east england... I was dying slowly of heat (it was about 32C, that's hit for england ;P) and then suddenly, a miracle happened... the heavens opened!

I missed rain, it isn't england without rain.

Shem
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6536|Belgium

yeah the rain was very welcome today! It felt like a vulcano yesterday! 35°C and more here in belgium. (I don't like that heat and neither does my graphics card)
But indeed in south of spain it can be 45+, but that's just... dying, If I would live there I would wake up at 8 pm and have fun all night and go to bed at noon
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6635|Britain and Damn proud of it!
We got friggin thunderstorms over here last night .. power has cut 5 times and its raining like hell, but now its boiling and i got my Silver DOE trip tomorrow...
glopje_nl
+21|6679|HOLLAND
gelukkig regen hier nog niet maar komt er snel aan (den helder)

im so happy
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6784|Noizyland

Urgh, it rained like mad today. A hillside collapsed over the motorway, it took me two hours to get home. Sucks because the only reason I was in town was to go to work for only two hours, so basicly I did double time but wasn't paid for it. That's not taking into account the trip in.

I like rain, but not the rain where you go outside for five seconds and end up getting soaked. That's what it's been like here today, and it looks like more of the same for tomorrow.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kusunagi
+59|6746|The land of Hookers and pod
I just knew a dutchman created this topic when i read the title of it . I'm going to a LAN party this weekend, called Drome. So 20C would be great!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6568|The real world
its 32 c° here
jamiecracker
+17|6756|Wollongong,Australia
i wish we could get some rain here...its way too dry
[DEI]Bart
fire at will!!!
+76|6722|Leiden, Holland for the n00bs

jamiecracker wrote:

i wish we could get some rain here...its way too dry
you can have ours, I go on camp this saturday so I hope its dry by then
darad0
+40|6630|Centreville, VA
rain is depressing
Rosse_modest
+76|6785|Antwerp, Flanders
Just had a little rain this morning here but that's it, rest of the day was hot. The thesis student I'm training right now said they predicted heavy rainfall for tomorrow. She had better be right for her sake, or she's up for a spanking, I can't take this sunny weather no more. I need rain!!! Whole truckloads of it!!!!
But then again I wouldn't mind spanking her either. Tough choice...
Umibozu_IT
+15|6656|Italy
try the 35 °C here in Italy... with nearly 85 % humidity. you can't breathe... and when it rains it only brings more humidity. I've been to many hot places - Southern Spain, Morocco, basically every country in North Africa including Egypt's deserts, Israel, Turkey and so on - but only here in Italy i suffer the hot climate. When it's dry you can stand up to 50 °C but with high humidity even 35 °C is a nightmare
acidkiller187
+123|6639
It rains here all the time but still HAF [Florida]
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6671|Groningen, The Netherlands

Nessie09 wrote:

Yes!!!111!! It finally started raining again!!!! No more hot weather!
(Live in Leiden, The Netherlands BTW)
Yeah, it rained here too (haarlem, next to amsterdam)
Its perfect weather now, no superhot sun.....but its still warm.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6536|Portland, OR USA
Rained quite a bit here too, but it served to douse the ground so the fireworks we shot off didn't catch anything on fire ... like a tree ... again.  Served to cool down the 100F (~49C) heat index too.  #$%&ing humidity.

We shoot off about 400 fireworks each year and put on a show.  Our centerpiece this year was the "Happier Fun Box" which had 80 bottle rockets (large ones) and 40 roman candles.   So, yeah - some watered down ground was a nice safety mat. 

Last edited by puckmercury (2006-07-05 10:41:49)

Rosse_modest
+76|6785|Antwerp, Flanders

Umibozu_IT wrote:

try the 35 °C here in Italy... with nearly 85 % humidity. you can't breathe... and when it rains it only brings more humidity. I've been to many hot places - Southern Spain, Morocco, basically every country in North Africa including Egypt's deserts, Israel, Turkey and so on - but only here in Italy i suffer the hot climate. When it's dry you can stand up to 50 °C but with high humidity even 35 °C is a nightmare
I'm a redhead. 2 °C is warm enough for me. I can't wait till winter's here again.
I really hate summer. Too hot, too much light, too many damn bugs. Only somewhat positive thing about summer is the altered dresscode of young females. Somewhat positive because it's been ages since I've had any and seeing that around me is nice at first, but it soon becomes depressing.

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-07-05 11:36:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard