Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
The majority of you will hapilly go and have an e-ramming contest with someone who is waiting for a jet to spawn.

If you do that to me, I would quite happily ban your ass.

Do you people have absolutely no respect or common sense?! You don't go stand next to someone at the cash desk in a shop to try to be the first to speak to the cassier, now do you? you wait in line, and when it's your turn, you can ask/buy whatever you like.

So why oh why do you pathetic f*cks insist on butting in line when someone is waiting for a vehicle?

I have given up being a nice guy in BF2. I will quite happily m95 someone out of a cockpit if i am waiting for a vehicle and they come along to get it. If someone is already waiting, I will stay back and wait or leave.

Am I the only person who understands the concept of queing?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6624|birmingham,uk
chill
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN wrote:

chill
argh, you're right

But I would still quite happily punch those people in the face
SniperF0x
+49|6535
So you're saying that you ban someone if they take "your" jet?
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6630|Mhz

I'm an asshole in real life but not in game... go figure
Seether
+13|6543|Syracuse, NY; USA
Actually, I don't really queue for vehicles either.  I consider it a free-for-all.  Out of all the people there, whoever gets it, gets it.  If someone has been waiting and doesn't get it, too bad for him.  I kind of think he shouldn't have been waiting that long and not helping the team.

That being said, I've never team killed for a vehicle, nor would I ever.  I find that to be poor sportsmanship.  If someone gets the vehicle instead of me, oh well.  Live by randomness, lose by it, right?

So, maybe I'm that jerk you refer to, or maybe not.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

SniperF0x wrote:

I would (that's hypothectical, I am not a server admin) if they decide to have an e-ramming contest with me

I believe in queing for vehicles, and therefore if THEY are waiting for something i won't intervene either
JahManRed
wank
+646|6638|IRELAND

So, you're an asshole in BF2. What about in real life?

No, im an asshole in real life and nice in BF2. I que.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6551|Doncaster UK

SniperF0x wrote:

LOL put like that it sarge sounds the bad guy we should all just put down the guns and turn BF in to a harvest moon game.

anyone else want to be a farmer???

Last edited by mavrick 3399 (2006-07-05 04:28:46)

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6600|Your attic
Think about it, if someone gets something you want (IRL) do you go and just take it from them, unless your a criminal no you don't. If you see a shirt you like in a shop, and then once you get back from the cash machine with the money to get it and find its gone, do you find the son of a bitch who took it and rip it off his back, no you damm wel don't.
Yea I know the actual examples are not the same, but the principle is, why should you get to piss someone else off just because you didn't get what you wanted?

Last edited by Towelly (2006-07-05 04:31:30)

']['error
Banned
+630|6654|The Netherlands
indeed it is anoying when someone steals the jet you have been waiting for, but that's what they all do.
I dont stand in line anymore, i've joined the e-ramming contest, en most of the time i get the jet/helo.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

Towelly wrote:

Why should he, think about it, if someone gets something you want (IRL) do you go and just take it from them, unless your a criminal no you don't. If you see a shirt you like in a shop, and then once you get back from the cash machine with the money to get it and find its gone, do you find the son of a bitch who took it and rip it off his back, no you damm wel don't.
Yea I know the actual examples are not the same, but the principle is, why should you get to piss someone else off just because you didn't get what you wanted?
that makes absolutely no sense at all. If you want a shirt but don't have the cash, ask the staff to hold it behind the counter for you. If another guy just sees it on the rack then he's not going to think that someone else is about to get, eh?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

God yes it is
Its worse when youre in the plane and you watch your teammate take his sniper point it at your head and shoot.

Last edited by zimmer92 (2006-07-05 04:34:03)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6536|Singapore

CLEVERLITTLETROJAN wrote:

chill
i dont think polarbearz will ever need that
Seether
+13|6543|Syracuse, NY; USA
What is e-ramming?  With vehicles?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
e-ramming = constantly hitting E. What most of the idiots do to get in a vehicle
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6766|Scotland

Hey, I know servers who dont allow that, most of all i know the admins.
Me and you sarge, you take the first one i take the second, and we show 'em how it is done
SamuraiDogg
+2|6627|Germany | Nationality Turkish
Many of the online players got no respect for himself so how could the respect others?

But mostly if someone is waiting for avehicle they are died bevor. So if I dont got my turn to fly yet, I dont care if someone is waiting cause I wanna fly too.

What I real hate are TK for vehicles and vehicle blocker... These guys got a poor charakter and thats make me smile. lol!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663

SamuraiDogg wrote:

Many of the online players got no respect for himself so how could the respect others?

But mostly if someone is waiting for avehicle they are died bevor. So if I dont got my turn to fly yet, I dont care if someone is waiting cause I wanna fly too.

What I real hate are TK for vehicles and vehicle blocker... These guys got a poor charakter and thats make me smile. lol!
yes, true, I didn't mention taking turns. If someone has died and people are waiting at the airfield I think it's just normal to let them have a go. On the other hand, the reason I got so angry earlier is because I've had about 40 minutes of proper flying in 2 hours of play due to not being able to get in a jet in the first place

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-07-05 04:43:17)

Toni
+4|6573
I do the same thing. If I'm first for the chopa and someone else get's in I M95 him right away. yeah there's always that ''I will report you'', ''Ban him'' and all other crap, but I don't care. Players should learn some respect even if it's a game.
']['error
Banned

SargeV1.4 wrote:

e-ramming = constantly hitting E. What most of the idiots do to get in a vehicle
i don't ram it all the time, i hold it, when the vehicle spawns you are in immediately...the problem is every1 is holding "e" so you have to stand on a position close to the cockpit where the vehicle will spawn.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6663
yeah I hold it too, but most people don't know about that. I also jump and know exactly down to the line where to stand, where to look at, and when the jet will respawn (always 50 seconds from the moment the jet goes boom)
']['error
Banned

SargeV1.4 wrote:

yeah I hold it too, but most people don't know about that. I also jump and know exactly down to the line where to stand, where to look at, and when the jet will respawn (always 50 seconds from the moment the jet goes boom)
haha even I didn't knew it was exactly 50 sec.
5peedy
+27|6609|the Faroe Islands
i'm probably the biggest asshole alive, but ingame i play fair... if somebody approaches with knife, i use knife... if two dudes are having a knife fight, i will let them, i'll kill the one that changes back to another weapon before killing though... if i'm in the plane and somebody want's to fly with their friend i'll let them... it makes the game more fun to play, not only for me, but everyone on the server...
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6569|The real world
Everybody hates me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard