=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6843

ArkAng37 wrote:

Oh no dood look the guy I decked was a friend of mine. So its not like I go up to random guys that wear girls jeans and hit em. Not what I do. And if I ever did hit you (most likely not, and nor do I care) I would probly drop you in one hit depending on how much you weigh.

Anyways if you wearing girls jeans is what you do be my guest im not stoping you.

One question Slayer...How old are you? Judging by the sound of things my guess is between 15-19.

Pretty good. Actually I'm 17 today. yeah yeah.. I'm a youngin.

Greenie - Shiftygirl doesn't suck, sooo girls don't suck at BF2

Last edited by =[4th]=SlayThem (2005-10-29 07:38:17)

ArkAng37
+1|6854|San Antonio, TX
Your not a younen im 18. I just knew that guys that are 20 and up dont wear gj. And Happy B-day!
KtotheIMMY
+513|6773
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

=[4th]=SlayThem wrote:

Pretty good. Actually I'm 17 today. yeah yeah.. I'm a youngin.

Greenie - Shiftygirl doesn't suck, sooo girls don't suck at BF2
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6843

ArkAng37 wrote:

Your not a younen im 18. I just knew that guys that are 20 and up dont wear gj. And Happy B-day!
Thank you guys!

Actually, I know plenty of guys over 20 that wear girljeans.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6792|The Hague, Holland
HAPPY B-DAY SlayThem, I wish you many more years so you can see girls undies !
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6843

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

HAPPY B-DAY SlayThem, I wish you many more years so you can see girls undies !
wtf!?
Thank yas.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6857|-
Hey I'm 17 too... but don't worry I'll be legal in a few months
KtotheIMMY
+513|6773
Being legal is good Yay for you being legal soon hahaha... I'll be 22 the day after Thanksgiving... *sigh*

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

ArkAng37
+1|6854|San Antonio, TX
I cant wait till im 21. I will be at a all night club and be there min. before I turn 21 and when the clock strikes 12 BOOM Baby! Drinks till I cant stands it!
KtotheIMMY
+513|6773
Last year my 21st fell on Thanksgiving Day, so I went to Myrtle Beach, had a turkey dinner and got plastered at the bar at The Hard Rock Cafe until they closed... and then I stumbled back to my hotel room. I think. I don't remember that night all too clearly. But I did wake up in the right hotel room

ArkAng37 wrote:

I cant wait till im 21. I will be at a all night club and be there min. before I turn 21 and when the clock strikes 12 BOOM Baby! Drinks till I cant stands it!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6857|"Frisco"

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Excellent...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6857|"Frisco"

Er, uh,.. nm?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6857|-

chuyskywalker wrote:

Er, uh,.. nm?
Hawt
ArkAng37
+1|6854|San Antonio, TX

KtotheIMMY wrote:

Last year my 21st fell on Thanksgiving Day, so I went to Myrtle Beach, had a turkey dinner and got plastered at the bar at The Hard Rock Cafe until they closed... and then I stumbled back to my hotel room. I think. I don't remember that night all too clearly. But I did wake up in the right hotel room

ArkAng37 wrote:

ahahaha! Wow I would be very courious of what went on! But I cant wait, I got friends that their dad lets me come over and get wasted and do wth I want to really. They are all bar tenders so I get some pretty damn kool drinks!
MephistoJade
+0|6773|USA/England
LoL, 21st birthdays are a blast....I think...I can't remember mine.  Ah, well.  22nd is on Thursday.  I'm sure I'll remember that one....until friday morning.   Ah well.  What I really wanted to add at this point was leave it to a bunch of guys to start saying "I could drop you with one hit" and such....but ONLY if they know women are watching.  Women do bring out the stupid in us.
ArkAng37
+1|6854|San Antonio, TX
True. The good and the bad!
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6792|The Hague, Holland
Yeah, showing off for cicks . Chicks dont even like it imo.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6853|Bryan/College Station, TX
A story that happens to go with this thread. Since I can't remember the name of the girl that was playing (It was some kind of name from a character in a book I think) I will call her GI Jane.

Here is kind of how the chain of events went. On Karkand after taking the first MEC Flag point.

VOIP Commander: Squad 1, Take your squad up the right toward the train. Tangos to your left in buildings.
Squad 2 (my squad) go up the left towards the Suburbs.

Squad 1 SL: (Key Pressed) Roger that.

VOIP Squad 2 (Me): Roger that.

VOIP Commander: Will spot as you approach. Squad 3 go downtown, delay for incoming artillery.

After a few minutes of action Squad 1 had advanced to the Train Wreck and had taken the flag and was moving across the bridge to the Industrial Yard or GateHouse whatever the place is across the bridge.

VOIP Commander: Excellent Squad 1. Supplies landing in your area. Request UAV if needed.

I had worked myself and my small squad to the Suburbs the top left MEC flag and was moving into position. Commander was spotting for me. Some normal chatter and direction from the commander who BTW was very kick ass and did his clan proud. [DBD] (Death Before Dishonor)

(After what I can only assume was a UAV request for a bit and no answer. Squad Leader 1 probably asked for a UAV over VOIP. Of course as a SL myself I didn't hear her transmission to the Commander)

VOIP Commander: Um, Sorry Squad 1 was distracted. UAV incoming your area and for the record wasn't expecting a female voice. Good to have you onboard.

I might add that Squad 1 was excellent that game. Haven't had many other experiences of known female players. One other time the Squad Leader did call for another player by her name over VOIP so I can only assume he knew her or else some guy has a female name. I did tutor another girl briefly on some engineer strategies on a map before there were enough players to start the round. But that's about it.

Few and far between.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6765|United States of America
I've played on DBD, Damn good.  They are tough, glad i was agaisnt them too though, got some experience from it.  THough i did get pissed and went awol against the mec right away.
shiftygirl
+0|6769|Sacramento, CA
i had a guy say he was sorry for sniping me the other day... okay.. good job you killed me *who happens to be a girl*.. don't need to be sorry for killing someone in a FPS game... anyway... yeah.. so when's the Pwned thong coming out!?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6796

shiftygirl wrote:

i had a guy say he was sorry for sniping me the other day... okay.. good job you killed me *who happens to be a girl*.. don't need to be sorry for killing someone in a FPS game... anyway... yeah.. so when's the Pwned thong coming out!?
i do that sometimes... only i walk up to them while theyre laying there wounded and use the comarose to say "sorry chief!"

... then plant c4 around their body and blow them sky high
BladeRunner
+5|6758|UK
Shame they don't introduce female soldier models in the game
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6804|Canberra, Australia

KtotheIMMY wrote:

ArkAng37 wrote:

KtotheIMMY Define the right hotel room?

And btw Hello and Greetings from Australia.

Australia has a National drinking age of only 18, So come one, come all
myselfalex
+0|6748|Vallejo, CA

morbesso666 wrote:

I'm telling you, you american are very deep in shit.
35-45 people playing PC games, where the heck u wanna get?
wtf...

Anyways welcome to all women playing the game! Its always good to see men aren't the only ones who like to shoot'em up, and I hope you can get back to the bay some day...I know I'd miss the hell out of it if I were gone for long.
Bravery
+-1|6779
Sausage fest.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard