Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6656
Waiting an hour in a restaurant for your food, and seeing the waitress walk up to you to with what you think is your food, but walks past you to serve other people. But the feeling goes away when I punch her in the ovaries.
topthrill05
+125|6588|Rochester NY USA
When someone dies that you were close to you.

But I'm sure food is more important.
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6645|South Jersey
embarrassment, oh wait, usually I don't care enough to get embarrassed.  lol punched in the ovaries.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

making a special order of food for a bitchy customer, only to have them say they dont want it and they leave without paying the check.
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6523|Kickapoo
When you think its just a fart, and its not
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6656

PaulKersey wrote:

Yep. I crapped in my girlfriend's shower because of that.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6519|Minnesota eh
lol
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6583
Having to take a shit when I'm out in public (damn public restrooms).
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6692|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL

PaulKersey wrote:

When you look to your friend and say "I THINK I SHISTED" thats going to leave a skid mark. ( along came pollie) LOL

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-07-04 21:24:45)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6816|The planet Tophet
lonelyness
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE

*TS*tphai wrote:

lonelyness
that can't be as bad as being married ( just kidding )
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6682|A sunburnt country
I hope that is the worst thing to ever happen to you Fancy. 

I can tell you that when your Mum rings early on a Sunday morning to tell you your little brother was just killed in a car accident, is way WORSE than not getting your dinner earlier!!

Now not to be too morbid, shitting yourself is pretty bad as well ;-)
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6702
I wouldn't know but I'm just gonna guess that getting ur dick cut off with a spoon is probaly the worst.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-07-04 21:28:55)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6816|The planet Tophet

EVIL_STYX wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

lonelyness
heh im just super depressed right now and lonely soo
Capt. Foley
+155|6597|Allentown, PA, USA
Getting shot in the balls with a paintball gun. Happened to me, I was knocked out for over 30min.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6540|Boston, MA
I always figured getting a fish hook caught in your mouth must be the worst feeling ever, especially when somebody's casting it so they can also tear the flesh off your face as it gets stuck.
DixieGunSmoke
+1|6570

Capt. Foley wrote:

Getting shot in the balls with a paintball gun. Happened to me, I was knocked out for over 30min.
I know your pain. Someone went to go dead leg me (knee someone really hard in the side of the leg so they cant walk) right as i turned around.  I was rolling around on the ground in tears for a good while.
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6523|Kickapoo

EVIL_STYX wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

lonelyness
That is WAY worse than shitting your pants!!!
Capt. Foley
+155|6597|Allentown, PA, USA

DixieGunSmoke wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

I know your pain. Someone went to go dead leg me (knee someone really hard in the side of the leg so they cant walk) right as i turned around.  I was rolling around on the ground in tears for a good while.
Haha, someone tried to kick me in the knee cap and hit me in the balls, my girlfreind almost killed him but I told her to lay off(he was freind and anyways, I got  him  back..... Ive been dead leged so many times and shit is crazy. I dont even feel it anymore. I got knocked out that time too, but only for alittle while, someone said it was around 5 seconds until I started moaning in pain again. You wanna know lucky? I almost got hit in the nuts with a high heel but thankfully I was wearing a cup cause baseball had just ended.

Last edited by Capt. Foley (2006-07-04 21:39:37)

taxi2you
+22|6654|Missouri
I would have to think -being on fire while drowning in a toxic river.-  Sad thing it is a true story that happened to someone.  It was a guy I saw speek when I was a kid.  He was in vietnam, he was getting ready to throw a phosphorus grenage when it blew up next to his head blowing his hand off and half of his face.  While still on fire he fell in the river/creek.  Phosphorus burns under water and then he was drowning too.  He was finally pulled from the water by one his guys, but is really messed up.
DixieGunSmoke
+1|6570

Capt. Foley wrote:

someone tried to kick me in the knee cap and hit me in the balls.
ouch, i wonder which would have been worse.

I always figured getting a fish hook caught in your mouth must be the worst feeling ever, especially when somebody's casting it so they can also tear the flesh off your face as it gets stuck.
Happened to my cousin, My little brother did it to him. Luckily there was no barb. And no flesh was not torn off, it just hooked em.
1sfg-ronln
+25|6803
try crashing a bike going too fast... and hitting your nuts so hard on the stem that it tears your right sack open enough to need 24 stitches... plus your ball fandanglin out the new hole in your nuts....   sounds far fetched...  but trust me, it hurt worse than the time i had a cathider installed improperly and getting infected... try someone ripping a tube out of your wandangler with an entirely swollen over pisss track.... yeah, my life of injury sucks.... fuck man, just thinking about it makes the groundhog go back in his hole for more winter... RONIN OUT

Last edited by 1sfg-ronln (2006-07-04 21:46:28)

EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE

*TS*tphai wrote:

EVIL_STYX wrote:

*TS*tphai wrote:

lonelyness
heh im just super depressed right now and lonely soo
I am married, but I diffenently know your pain, being lonely is without a dought one of the worst feelings.

Thats still not as bad a feeling as being married LOL ( just kidding )

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-07-04 21:51:35)

HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6561
When i was 22 i had some of my vertabrae fused with rods and screws and i woke up and found out i had a tube sticking out of my penis aka a catheder. They dint tell me about that so it was somewhat of a rude awakening when i came out of surgury but that wasnt the worst feeling the worst was when they pulled it out then put it back in then pulled it back out lol and then put it back in and then a day later pulled it out again. Im pretty sure thats the worst feeling in the world not to mention the back dint feel too swell either lol.
Rellim83
+7|6692|PA

1sfg-ronln wrote:

try crashing a bike going too fast... and hitting your nuts so hard on the stem that it tears your right sack open enough to need 24 stitches... plus your ball fandanglin out the new hole in your nuts....   sounds far fetched...  but trust me, it hurt worse than the time i had a cathider installed improperly and getting infected... try someone ripping a tube out of your wandangler with an entirely swollen over pisss track.... yeah, my life of injury sucks.... fuck man, just thinking about it makes the groundhog go back in his hole for more winter... RONIN OUT
He wins.....
Although being a newsreporter that everyone knows and watches, and getting gerbil stuck up ur ass cause ur a sick freak, then having to go to hospital to get it removed and have the entire state find out u stick gerbils up ur ass cause ur a kinky bastard would suck as well...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard