1sfg-ronln
+25|6805

SpectreGunship wrote:

Nice Ronin, wish I hadn't quit playing early that night, it would've been fun to watch. I'm going to try and get my next one with a smoke grenade kill.
haha... that was my plan for the 2 star..... its between that and a forklift kill in SF..... its a toss up... i think ill do smoke for the 2 and forklift for the 3...

i really hope i start a trend here.... post pictures of memorable ranking ups...  you know... ones with a lil extra zest...  to me theres noo rush, i dont care if it takes me 20 rounds, ill get the rank up how i wish tooo... lol
DesertEagle357
Attends Shock Paddlers Anonymous
+1|6805
Could someone clarify what distinguishes the General ranks? How come you get one but not the other?
1sfg-ronln
+25|6805
rad....  im gonna forklift someone for that 2 star... so help me
captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6640|Germany
nice work and congrats
Sheep of War
+40|6655
Thats nutd how you were sitting there next to that sniper throwing ammo bags on his head. CRAAZZZYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
1sfg-ronln
+25|6805

908741059871059781 wrote:

Thats nutd how you were sitting there next to that sniper throwing ammo bags on his head. CRAAZZZYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
well what ever works i guess.... i still want to see people earn some rank with style though
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6641|Tasmania
That map must be armoured fury. It looks pretty.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6535|the Netherlands

1sfg-ronln wrote:

Sorry about the title, i dont really do the picture screenshot posting thing too often, but i thought that this was was too funny to resist....

http://community.webshots.com/photo/341 … 5653AiIHGu

i hate it when i get killed and someone gains rank for it... its just... i dunno... a kick in  the nuts... so i figured, this has got to be by far the wosrt....
Nice Shot Sir ! His name was ={==> TargetGuy <==}=

Sergeant Major - to assist the unit's commander and to handle matters of discipline and morale among the enlisted Marines.

Last edited by Tjasso (2006-06-23 03:25:47)

Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6663|United States
lol nice job killing him by knife and getting promoted
eldiablo10
+2|6646|New Jersey
Congrats bro
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6691

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Wow, you guys are such pussies. I'm just saying all this shit to work you up. But seriously, you need to get a life. Those who have over 2000 hours of gameplay need a life. I used to be the same way and found out that there's more to games. I know I'm not the best or anything and I don't fool myself into believing that I'll be a General someday... for the simple fact that I'll outgrow this game when RL responsibilities take over.
Gee let me tell you how worked up we are about some anonamous loser calling us pussies . Half your posts are telling people they need to get a life . Wel how sad is that ? I mean people are playing the game and advancing in SOMETHING . But your wasting 12 hours a day insulting people and wasting YOUR life telling people to get theirs . And you get nothing out of it but negative Karma . But then I roll along and +1 Karma you just to spite you .

Your not too bright are ya ?
obstacle02
+3|6528

Madhadda1 wrote:

ronin i just took a look at your stats and wow dude nice job! +1 for rank up
i agree, man! holy crap!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6690|Middle of nowhere
lol, nice

you gonna do anything special for that 3 star rank up?

and i'm trying to think of some cool way to get First Sergeant... but i'll probably just get it with a Tank or PKM kill

not that i would have it any other way mind you
fotrsaken
+1|6522|NYC
what was his rank :/
XIthRyker
+7|6666
Wheres the fortlift truck on SF? I never drove one and didnt even think you could.

Well done as well man, only a few hindred thousand points ahead of me
Sgt.Gene
+215|6776

1sfg-ronln wrote:

Sorry about the title, i dont really do the picture screenshot posting thing too often, but i thought that this was was too funny to resist....

http://community.webshots.com/photo/341 … 5653AiIHGu

i hate it when i get killed and someone gains rank for it... its just... i dunno... a kick in  the nuts... so i figured, this has got to be by far the wosrt....
Hmmm... I think I used to be your worst enemy. 
Larsson
+2|6538|Hamburg, Germany

XIthRyker wrote:

Wheres the fortlift truck on SF? I never drove one and didnt even think you could.

Well done as well man, only a few hindred thousand points ahead of me
Try Leviathan.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard