Hyper
Banned
+154|6758

LividCow wrote:

I think they are trying to say that they don't care about their OWN stats.  Nastie was just trying to make a point about which type of player is more likely to complain about them.  Good stats people seem to find them more tolerable or even enjoyable, but lower stats people don't always get the teamwork thing.  Just my interpretation, take it for what it is.
imo there is a huge difrence between NB and ferdy
ferdy comes off as an uneducated farm boy that needs attn
at the very least nasty uses his brain when he types
what is totally amusing is the fact that fuddy probably cant read enough english to understand half of the subtle put downs here yet he does know enough to speak like a streetwalker.

Last edited by Hyper (2006-07-03 12:50:54)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

Hyper wrote:

LividCow wrote:

I think they are trying to say that they don't care about their OWN stats.  Nastie was just trying to make a point about which type of player is more likely to complain about them.  Good stats people seem to find them more tolerable or even enjoyable, but lower stats people don't always get the teamwork thing.  Just my interpretation, take it for what it is.
what is totally amusing is the fact that fuddy probably cant read enough english to understand half of the subtle put downs here yet he does know enough to speak like a streetwalker.
english isnt ferdys first language. perhaps thats why?
J.P.Morgen
+7|6695|In a 24/7 Night Server

stryyker wrote:

Hyper wrote:

LividCow wrote:

and Ferdy is a streetwalker.

Last edited by J.P.Morgen (2006-07-03 13:05:27)

madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6717|Sweden
hehe these threads makes me smile
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6727|California

J.P.Morgen wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Hyper wrote:

and Ferdy is a streetwalker.
this is true..
Ferdy
+37|6563|Netherland

Hyper wrote:

LividCow wrote:

Maybe he has 1 EQ more then me, but you now!! I come from the Netherlands and we are all farm boys there with klumps. And i dont gonna use my brains here, i use my brains in matches. Men, really you never ever can own me with words, i just laugh at this childish post with no sense at all.
https://www.henkkuiper.com/foto10/10040331.JPGhttps://www.henkkuiper.com/foto10/10020402.JPG

Greetz Ferdy
BlinQ
+2|6515
Its pathetic that you judge somebody over his english writing skills.
Better yet, you try to speak dutch.
Guess you cant, so who is the #@$%@#$ now ??

Yes im dutch 2.
I also played with Ferdy, and normally his gun does the talking for him.
So if you wanna judge him, judge him on his fighting skills.

The BlinQ
Avarice
+41|6579|London, UK

Ferdy wrote:

And i dont gonna use my brains here, i use my brains in matches.
Erm... well at least you prioritise how you spend your life? *Offers consolation prize*

May I also ask why skankin was banned?
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6544
Why is everyone getting down on the |TOP| guys?? I've played SF with and against them many times...And to be honest they are alot more fun then fighting random retarded nubs. Dont cry cause it's a challenge adapt and overcome.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard