={OGC}=Koji_Kondo
+8|6581
kicked for 1 minute idle because the game hadn't loaded yet.
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6783|Leipzig/Germany

max wrote:

kick for baseraping when i just flew over the base and didnt fire a single shot
lol, that happend to me too

once i was kicked for team vehicle theft - i took our attack helicopter - just forgot that vehicles are for wanker admins only

and another time i was kicked, because i was about to steal the admins gold star - bc i made more point than him

@dauntless: your reasons are priceless
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6770|Finland
1) Kicked because baserape and I wasn't even close of enemy base (was I raping our own base then maybe or what?)

2) Banned because baseraping when I was shooting enemy armors and infantry to Main Entrace flag of Dalian Plant

3) Banned because cheating (lol?) when I just hit well with TV missile (and in fact I missed like every other TV missile at that time).
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6568|Search Whore killing fields
I got kicked for telling someone to use the search button
alfius
+1|6563
I get bombed in my APC by a guy in a jet whos been going round owning all our ground forces on Oman.

[ptrm]Alfius: ahhh would someone kill that jet ffs

Auto kicking [ptrm]Alfius reason use of banned word: ffs

rejoined

[ptrm]Alfius wtf, I can't believe I got kicked for that

Auto kicking [ptrm]Alfius reason use of banned word: wtf

rejoined

[ptrm]Alfius: omg kicked again, whats with that.

Auto kicking [ptrm]Alfius reason use of banned word: omg

rejoined

[ptrm]Alfius: jeez what a noob server

Auto kicking [ptrm]Alfius reason use of banned word: jeez, noob

went to find a real server
MDW
+43|6708|Dortmund, Germany
That one time, my game was loading a new round, finished verifying the client-data (which took longer than the loading) and right after joining the round I got kicked for being idle...
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6558|Singapore
got kick got trash talking on the subject "teen sex"

Kick for: you pedo lolz jkjk

lameass admin

when i joined back everybody was like rofling
HITANDGUN
+7|6542
i said penis
c0rce
+11|6600
Banned by and admin who thought it was ok for him to rape the US heli pad on sharki, but not for me to tv missile him off his heli pad afterwards.
S.Greendyk
+7|6540|The Netherlands
Banned: I KNOW YOU FREAKING HAX! YOU FUCKING CHEATER! FUCKING AIMBOTTER!
I was sniping him constantly...
He got pissed about it and said I was cheating
I said I wasn't
he he was typing and I shot him...
He banned me after 3 more kills
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6540|The Sky
Banned for shooting down the admins helichopter to many times.
KVNY
+25|6687|SoCal
Ahh yes, the infamous "High ping" kick. Then of course there the "loosing key packets" PB kick.  And then there was the time before 1.3 I was playing enginer on Zatar Wetlands.  I through down a couple mines near the entrance of one of the bases.  Then a buggy with like THREE FUCKING TEAMMATES RUNS OVER ONE  AND THEY ALL PUNISH and i get kicked... That was the last time i played engy for months lol.

And then of course there was the time I c4'ed a full blackhawk, an f-35, and a Cobra all at once in the bf2 demo...

Last edited by KVNY (2006-07-04 08:56:06)

max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6599|NYC / Hamburg

T0xicboy wrote:

I was auto kicked from a server when I was flying in a dogfight and crashed into my fellow plane.
None of us saw each other and this is our communication after the crash.

Fellow pilot – What happened?
Me – I guess we crashed into each other.
Fellow pilot – Ops, sorry didn’t see you.
Me – LOL neither did I, well shit happens.

* Auto kick for bad language!*

That night I learned that you should never use the phrase “shit happens”
if the server has autokick for bad language implemented

/Toxic
yeah i learned that too the hard way. now i just go for "s h i t  h a p p e n s"
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
spartakis
+2|6573
I was banned for base camping the MEC main on Gulf of Oman. The rules specified "No camping mains with any vehicle" so obviously that implies that sniping must be ok.... right? Apparently not, because I headshotted two jet whores who were waiting and BAM, I was banned their on the spot. I have a feeling one was an admin who wanted his jet because a guy got away in the one they were waiting for while I was reloading.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6716|United States of America
Damned MoonLamers and their "No Spawn ATTACKING". It was Oman and I flew my empty F-35 over their runway and base for recon. Some asshat admin jumped in their jet and shot me down after which my wreckage crashed into his plane and I got the "kill". He kicked me after that one, single pass which killed me and accused me of attacking the MEC spawn when the issue was entirely his fault. I believe he later won a Darwin Award for that.
iamtheoneneo
+16|6701
kicked for blocking the runway on wake - yet i was no where near the runway - stupid admin
acidkiller187
+123|6662
For having a Foreskin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cursed You
+64|6619|Idaho

Major Payne wrote:

2. Kicked for having a high ping 1 minute long before i even was in the game
Man Ive been there so many times that I might as well gotten a tshirt.  My ping gets so bad when I enter a game (it usually spikes 80-90 momentarily), but one game I go over 400 just instantly.

Its a good thing my game crashed before they could kick me propper.
Major Payne
+18|6812|Netherlands
many people got banned or kicked because they own the admin thats pretty lame of the admin
GR34
+215|6576|ALBERTA> CANADA
banned for capping an enemy base in a humvee, they said i was base raping
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6597|England

I got kicked for telling my commander he was a useless cunt sat in an AA vehicle and not giving anyone UAV/arty/sat or vehicles.
I told him he was a fucking useless cunt who should out this fucking team for once.

1 rant at him, and ended up with what I have in my signature.
LightMagic
Banned
+21|6694|Sheerness, UK
Got kicked for dropping vehicles onto admin, while he was waiting to plane whore, what a noob.
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6568
Got booted from Christian Gamers online for chat

xWSxCriminalx: Jesus is NOT lord and he is NOT your savior!!!

You have been kicked from the server for excessive blasphemy

...dont know why the kicked me
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6795

Kicked for saying the word 'yed'.

Don't ask.
Aphex_D
I live for the 306
+26|6673|Uk
Kicked for getting 201 points and the admin didnt get the gold star, next round he was like "OMFG NO WAY YOUR SUCH A CHAETER"

I laughed so hard after that

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard