Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6557

lowing wrote:

threads like that are kept alive by the admins....It is an absurd and insulting query, yet the admins keep it going. But they will shut down a thread about killing that terrorist Zarqwai.... go figure.
After people start flinging insults.  They have not locked this nor the other thread, despite both being started with right-wing bias.  You keep trying to find examples and failing, lowing.

The video has been posted before, and the version you link to is edited.  It looks to me, in all honesty, like you're trying to back-pedal.  Otherwise, why wouldn't you have told us to look for beheadings in the original post?

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-07-01 20:54:27)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

threads like that are kept alive by the admins....It is an absurd and insulting query, yet the admins keep it going. But they will shut down a thread about killing that terrorist Zarqwai.... go figure.
After people start flinging insults.  They have not locked this nor the other thread, despite both being started with right-wing bias.  You keep trying to find examples and failing, lowing.

The video has been posted before, and the version you link to is edited.  It looks to me, in all honesty, like you're trying to back-pedal.  Otherwise, why wouldn't you have told us to look for beheadings in the original post?
Bubbalo, how many times do I have to say it?.......the mere title of that thread is insulting. To "debate" whether or not American soldiers love to kill is an absurd discussion and should not be entertained.

Also, I never "linked" any damn thing and have no reason to back pedal on my opinion.

Last edited by lowing (2006-07-01 22:01:05)

Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6557
The second half of my response was to the original poster, sorry, I should have clarified.

As to whether the topic is insulting, that is irrelevant.  The fact is that the original bias was right, and yet it was not locked.  Besides which, if something is truly so absurd as to be insulting, all will agree on it.  The fact that discussion has continued shows that either:

a)  All do not, and therefore calling the answer obvious is foolish

or

b)  It has sprouted a different discussion, in which case locking it due to the original subject is spiteful
topthrill05
+125|6574|Rochester NY USA
Dude WTF it had nothing to do with Right wing Bias. It was about the BEHEADINGS. NOT THE SITE. WHAT DON'T YOU GET? So what did I do? I posted a more direct link and STILL you keep bringing up the old link.

The Thread was really started for awareness, because some had never seen one before. Yes the video is edited. But you obviously didn't watch it because it just skipped the talking and got right to the beheading.

Are you still confused?

EDIT: And I did in the original post tell you to look for the beheadings. I said go down to the KNOW YOUR ENEMY. Now that smacktards like you can't read I edited the tread and gave a more direct link. I hope you are happy. I wanted to have a discussion and you turned it into Right wing bias bull shit.

Last edited by topthrill05 (2006-07-02 09:06:26)

herrr_smity
+156|6624|space command ur anus
i think you need to come down from the left wing, and smell the bullshit of your propaganda.
topthrill05
Funny because I am right wing. Nice try though. And thanks for derailing the thread again.

Last edited by topthrill05 (2006-07-02 09:16:03)

=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6542|Leftern America
that was so fricken grosss
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6557
topthrill:  As I said earlier, I HAVE SEEN THE VIDEO BEFORE.  You did not tell us to go to the "Know Your Enemy" section, you simply said "Know Your Enemy" and posted the link.  About seeing that the link was to a site, and not anything specific, I decided I didn't have a few hours to trawl through the whole thing.  I refer back to the original link because I am, apparently unlike some members of these forums, not a revisionist.  So, apparently you are the smacktard who both fails and posting and you can't read.  Further, I fail to see how watching this raises my awareness.  And what the fuck kind of discussion were we supposed to have?  About how it looks so cool when the blood spouts?  About the effectiveness of the knifing technique?  Honestly, I'm curious as to what sort of a discussion you thought this would stimulate.  And it was lowing who drew the discussion off course.  But hey, don't worry about blaming me.  These days I seem to be responsible for all death and disease in the world.  In fact, you might have to take a number if you want to accuse me of anything.  These days I spend so much time asking people to show me where I said stuff which I curiously don't remember saying and they curiously can't link to that I don't have time to keep track of where I am on various discussions.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6557

Bubbalo wrote:

The second half of my response was to the original poster, sorry, I should have clarified.

As to whether the topic is insulting, that is irrelevant.  The fact is that the original bias was right, and yet it was not locked.  Besides which, if something is truly so absurd as to be insulting, all will agree on it.  The fact that discussion has continued shows that either:

a)  All do not, and therefore calling the answer obvious is foolish

or

b)  It has sprouted a different discussion, in which case locking it due to the original subject is spiteful
Apparently this proves my total idiocy.  I'm curious to know how.  Thoughts, anyone?
topthrill05
We won't ever see eye to eye. Thats fine. We are both men and we can move on with our lives. The Know your enemy we misunderstood one another. Oh well that happens some times.

The discussion I was aiming to have was not really a discussion just maybe some awareness for those who have not seen it. You seem to already be aware. Good. I had no idea where the discussion would go but I would of liked it to go differently.

Regardless, can we call a truce?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6705|Wilmington, DE, US
That whole Nick Berg beheading thing is a total set up.
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6697

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

lowing wrote:

but please keep    "Do you think that US Soldiers like killing people, seriously?" open for another 8 pages...LOL noooooooo I see no bias here.
The person who started that said he didn't think they killed for no reason.  So, you're complaining that he suggests a thread should be closed for right wing bias, on the basis that he left another thread with right wing bias open?  Yet again, I feel the need for a WTF smiley on these forums.........
It is a stupid thread with a stupid topic which should not warrant any serious discussion.......yet it remains open for people to really discuss if we love to kill............
LOL. Do you not see the irony in this statement? Your thread 'Happy Death of Al Zarqawi DAY!!' thread was about americans being happy that we killed someone.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

Skruples wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

The person who started that said he didn't think they killed for no reason.  So, you're complaining that he suggests a thread should be closed for right wing bias, on the basis that he left another thread with right wing bias open?  Yet again, I feel the need for a WTF smiley on these forums.........
It is a stupid thread with a stupid topic which should not warrant any serious discussion.......yet it remains open for people to really discuss if we love to kill............
LOL. Do you not see the irony in this statement? Your thread 'Happy Death of Al Zarqawi DAY!!' thread was about americans being happy that we killed someone.
nope I don't see the irony at all.The fact is killing that piece of shit probably saves lives. I take it by the "lol" that you are done mourning his death??
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6697

lowing wrote:

Skruples wrote:

lowing wrote:

nope I don't see the irony at all.The fact is killing that piece of shit probably saves lives. I take it by the "lol" that you are done mourning his death??
Yes, Zarqawi was a bad guy, yes it's a good thing he's dead. Believe it or not, I didn't break down and cry when I heard the news of his death. Now, on to the irony part. You were complaining about a thread that suggests americans enjoy or are happy about killing people, and i linked a thread in which you celebrated a mans death. If you can't see the irony in that, you need to take a few steps back and conjure up some objectivity.
topthrill05
Can we talk about the TOPIC of the thread?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6557
You mean, the topic even you aren't sure of?  You've lost the thread, topthrill.  Move on, and try to be more specific next time.
Naturn
Deeds, not words.
+311|6601|Greenwood, IN
As some other great forum members have done.

"Enemy Boat Spotted"
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6647|USA

Skruples wrote:

lowing wrote:

Skruples wrote:

Yes, Zarqawi was a bad guy, yes it's a good thing he's dead. Believe it or not, I didn't break down and cry when I heard the news of his death. Now, on to the irony part. You were complaining about a thread that suggests americans enjoy or are happy about killing people, and i linked a thread in which you celebrated a mans death. If you can't see the irony in that, you need to take a few steps back and conjure up some objectivity.
No I can't, since that piece of shit was not a man, he was an animal, and by killing him, justice was brought to a thousands of victims of his wrath. It is the delivered justice that I celebrate. I suspect you know this, and you know the difference, but ya just gotta try don't ya?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6557
No, you celebrated his death.  And trying to say that he wasn't a man he was an animal is stupid.  By that logic, I can cheer the death of any US soldiers by calling them animals.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

What on earth is the big deal here? Unedited videos are posted from a biased site, and people get up in arms. The OP posts edited videos from a more unbiased site, and people get up in arms.

People need to just stop letting themselves be egged on by Bubbalo, and there would be alot less pointless discussion.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6557
I'm not the one who started the discussion on mod bias, genius.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6837|Cologne, Germany

wtf, I am at least going to edit the link. Videos of beheadings don't belong here, whoever is the victim.

feel free to continue your discussion about mod bias but no vids of beheadings please...thank you.
topthrill05
Why because people can't handle the fact that these things happen? Maybe it would be good for some people to see them. Why would you take the link away?

Can't they choose weather or not they want to see them? Yes.

And If you clicked on the link you might of saw that there were warnings on the site. On the site there was a link to the be headings. So what really is the issue?
Ziggy_79x
+4|6681

Skruples wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Notice how he got totally stripped here, denied it, then proceeded to call you a terrorist sympathizer?

Typical.

And I think these beheading videos have no place on these forums. This is a video game forum first and foremost. There are literally children who visit this site, and by some mistaken clicking on their part they could be directed to something like this that they didn't want to see. Plus by posting the link to the beheading video you just showed how stupidly slow you really are. They are SO 2004. Fucking moron

Last edited by Ziggy_79x (2006-07-03 18:35:37)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6545|Southeastern USA
please click the poll in my sig

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard