E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6697|UK
Last night I was on a european server around 5 am on sharqi peninsula. The [DAWGS] clan were on the USMC and proceeded to steal the Mi-28 from the MEC base.

Then, this corpral says:

STEALING THE MI-28 FROM THE BASE IS STAT PADDING. BASERAPING IS STAT PADDING.

Immediately, about 5 people said it was not, whilst making fun of him for being such an idiot.

This guy is adament that it is baseraping and he's gonna report all these guys to EA who are going to wipe their stats "tomorrow"

I asked the guy how long he'd been playing, he said "since it came out". But surely anyone who's played it since it came out would know stealing vehicles isnt stat padding, since its not even padding your stats. This guy was getting really angry that everyone was disagreeing with him.

I'd never seen anything like it. What is happening to some people? Indianscout must have a secret lab where he brainwashes noobs in to believing baseraping is the work of the devil and all mighty god (EA) will strike down with great vengeance and reset your stats.

I would have taken screen shots but it would have turned my AA off and then the server crashes
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6635|Britain and Damn proud of it!
10 yr olds FTW!!!
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6694|Seattle

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

10 yr olds FTW!!!
Chillin&killin
+27|6684|Manchester,England
shadows right who thinks that Jesus.did you ask his age very relevant
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6684|Moscow, Russia
10 year olds ftw, I doubt he'd tell you his true age though.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6536|London (At Heart)

Your playing BF2! That's stat padding!.... Well thats the impression I get from the ROE anyway..

Shem
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6559|Southeastern USA
10 year olds ftl more like it
some of the legitimate ROE are bullshit, though, but I posted what I thought about them on the " New ROE are up" thread
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6656
i saw a ROE player the other night, i was padding LT.Victim n all on the same server. ROE are cock suckers
dan500
+57|6857
HAHAHAHAHA!

Sup Bro, that was GREAT when he said that, I was pissing myself so much
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6569|The real world
It is not funny
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51
Lol, actually EA promotes Baseraping

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-07-03 12:44:42)

E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6697|UK

dan500 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!

Sup Bro, that was GREAT when he said that, I was pissing myself so much
haha i was hoping someone from that round would be here. shame the server crashed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard