usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

^^^^ Most people don't give a shit about competions or matches, or whatever the hell else you guys call it.  People care about the way you act.
easy-skanking
+43|6543
Yeah youre the same retard who came im here lying about Butler even though you obviously bid on it yourself.

Clanbase ? ..clanbase is a tiny dead ass league. Only a few teams and noone worth a shit in it ..thats why yall are in it. Why not TWL or CPL?

Look at the fucking 1st place team ? They've had 10 matches in 7 months ...rofl
You bitches scared so you play in some bullshit ladder.
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6555|USA bitches!

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

You guys ARE kidding right??

Who would be dumb enuff to sell (and someone else to buy) an online game account??
Blame Everquest and Diablo2. I think D2 was the worst, because you couldn't play that game unless you had godly items. So, everyone and their mom's bought shit. I only got to sell like $20 worth of runes once, it made me sad. But, the fucker bought them, lol.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6743

karma wrote:

Today 14:19:48      -1      Nastie_Butler reset?      FOR BEING A STUPID SON OF A BITCH ARROGANT BASTARD, LICKING EVERY TOP PLAYER HIS ASS
To whatever anonymous pussy who wrote this.

GO, AND, DIE!
Kendoson
+10|6701|Scotland
hehehe i love how nowt ever changes always clans targeted or individuals [faith clan in moh /rez in cod ect. ect.} i have np with any only played one guy from top he neva bothered me so i neva bothered him and have found in my experience most of these h8ed peeps r fine to play with and actually improve my game play and raise the bar sure u will get owned sometime but if u don't learn from it u r the fool in my book....
Avarice
+41|6579|London, UK

Bernadictus wrote:

karma wrote:

Today 14:19:48      -1      Nastie_Butler reset?      FOR BEING A STUPID SON OF A BITCH ARROGANT BASTARD, LICKING EVERY TOP PLAYER HIS ASS
To whatever anonymous pussy who wrote this.

GO, AND, DIE!
Your sig makes me sad to be greek.

Anyways, Nasty, ever realised spending more than 1500 hrs on a game only to start again and reach 500hrs + the second tiem shows that the real world has no use for you? You can hide behind your computer as "the butler" but when you step outside you remain just another "smurf". Reality sucks, doesn't it?

BTW I decline your offer to join ya on TS, mainly because i don't have a mic but secondly because I have morals. I don't want to hear someone so lacking of life as to call a certain group of internet friends "enlightened" moan and whinge about life and masturbate with glee at the attention their virtual behavious warrants.

Reality check? Girlfriend? Hooker FFS! Anything will do bro, just live.

~ Avarice
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6520|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
Isn't it funny that the people who have the worst opinion about us also are the worst at the game?  Check out the previous posts/stats of those posters.  Funny.

Well, back to playing a video game and having fun with my many online friends.  Have fun playing alone.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6768

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

Isn't it funny that the people who have the worst opinion about us also are the worst at the game?  Check out the previous posts/stats of those posters.  Funny.

Well, back to playing a video game and having fun with my many online friends.  Have fun playing alone.
But ferdy said you guys didn't care about stats?   Hmmmmmmm
PvtchieF73
+15|6716|Netherlands
dude butler.. relax...it just a game...with some medals.. hehhee
easy-skanking
+43|6543

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

rofl what a fuckin queer "my many online friends" yeah dude youre e-popular too bad youve spent 3 thousand hours playin a videogame in a year so these videogame friends are the only friends you have.

probably the difference between before you played online games and now is before you had no friends now you have e-friends. youve still got that problem that those e-friends cant help you get pussy. unplug your computer e-faggot im sure theres plenty of people outside your door willing to hate you.

side note: my stats are better than your first second and third accounts except for the fact i havent spent 3 thousand hours playing

Last edited by easy-skanking (2006-07-03 10:34:29)

Hyper
Banned
+154|6757

usmarine2005 wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

ferdy has downsyndrome...its not curable
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6566|The real world

Hyper wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

ferdy has downsyndrome...its not curable
Thats not a word, + people with downsyndrome ftw

https://defaced.projectgamma.com/1999/august/retard.jpg
Ferdy
+37|6562|Netherland

usmarine2005 wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

We dont care about our stats!!!!!

But iff you wanna see the real Ferdy, then look at this picture. Here iam flying my plane!!!

https://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4641/pics8yt.jpg

Greetz Ferdy
Hyper
Banned
+154|6757
so which is it
you do or dont?
because (unless you cant read) you have 2 of your guys here stating 1-LOOK AT HIS STATS HE SUCKS!!! and then you have you, who says you dont.....maybe its the DS coming full force now that your off the meds?
LividCow
Mmmmm...Beeeeer
+13|6565|MN, USA
I think they are trying to say that they don't care about their OWN stats.  Nastie was just trying to make a point about which type of player is more likely to complain about them.  Good stats people seem to find them more tolerable or even enjoyable, but lower stats people don't always get the teamwork thing.  Just my interpretation, take it for what it is.
LividCow
Mmmmm...Beeeeer
+13|6565|MN, USA
Oh yeah.  It is just a game.  Stats only matter if they matter to you.  Your choice.
Ferdy
+37|6562|Netherland

LividCow wrote:

I think they are trying to say that they don't care about their OWN stats.  Nastie was just trying to make a point about which type of player is more likely to complain about them.  Good stats people seem to find them more tolerable or even enjoyable, but lower stats people don't always get the teamwork thing.  Just my interpretation, take it for what it is.
WORD

Greetz Ferdy
SteikeTa
+153|6754|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

usmarine2005 wrote:

NASTY_BUTLER wrote:

Hmmm, i thought so too.... well well, for some its hard to keep track on what they write..
Good reply
easy-skanking
+43|6543

Ferdy wrote:

LividCow wrote:

WORD

Greetz Ferdy
oh ok cool my stats are well better than his and i think hes a douchebag ..so much for his theory
Rajun_Cajun
+1|6620

easy-skanking wrote:

rofl what a fuckin queer "my many online friends" yeah dude youre e-popular too bad youve spent 3 thousand hours playin a videogame in a year so these videogame friends are the only friends you have.

probably the difference between before you played online games and now is before you had no friends now you have e-friends. youve still got that problem that those e-friends cant help you get pussy. unplug your computer e-faggot im sure theres plenty of people outside your door willing to hate you.

side note: my stats are better than your first second and third accounts except for the fact i havent spent 3 thousand hours playing
Do you ever shut up? And if you're so cool then why in the hell are you here replying to each and every post from everyone in this thread. Shouldn't you be out there "Easy-skanking" it with all your bitches and cool friends? Christ you ladies get worked up over this stuff.

It's all a big joke and most of you just don't get it.
LividCow
Mmmmm...Beeeeer
+13|6565|MN, USA

easy-skanking wrote:

Ferdy wrote:

LividCow wrote:

WORD

Greetz Ferdy
oh ok cool my stats are well better than his and i think hes a douchebag ..so much for his theory
Just an opinion.  Doesn't mean it is true for everyone. 

I am in no way affiliated with anyone else here.  I am just trying to unbiasedly interpret what has been written.
Avarice
+41|6579|London, UK
IRT That^

You mean spending 1500+ hrs plus on a video game for bragging rights on the internet? That joke?

Funny innit.

Hey nastie, my stats suck. Look at me, I care. I'm gonna reset and cry about it. THEN I'm gonna go and swear a vengeance, to come back better than ever. Then guess what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna create a fake auction on ebay to attract the attention back towards me because I'm a drama queen.

I hate drama queens, but the ability to do it over ther internet? New low.

At the end of the day, people don't like |TOP|, people also tend to get more respect from their fellow humans because they didn't play a video game for 1500+hrs. Before you come back at me with some mumbo-jumbo about how the uber-1337 skills you've compiled with a keyboard and mouse have helped you become what you are:

It's an internet alias. You are not really a butler. You are not really nasty. You are just a kid in a big shell who wasn't hugged as a baby, and for that I'm truly sorry. Maybe by being nice to people you'll make friends? Maybe by fighting your allergy to the outside world and stepping out of the basement will help? Possibly acting like a normal human being will work?
easy-skanking
+43|6543

Rajun_Cajun wrote:

It's all a big joke and most of you just don't get it.
i find it kinda hard to believe hes joking when he brags about his online friends.

my name is just a bob marley song but make fun of it all you want it it makes you happy.

im not worked up at all really.. i just call a spade a spade and dude is a huge fuckin spade
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK
Butler, is it true that your 30 years old and live at home your mum with 2 cats?

Just what I heard thats all.

And is this really what Nexar looks like?

https://img271.imageshack.us/img271/8683/gimp1up.jpg
Spazz
+7|6573

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

You guys ARE kidding right??

Who would be dumb enuff to sell (and someone else to buy) an online game account??
i did

lol guys
hi its me

sparklet

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard