Banned
+50|6580

easy-skanking wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

you forgot samurai champloo
It wasn't worth it.
fuck you man
How the hell does the post made to the direction of the OP happen to not faze him? I am pehrpleckz'd.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6650|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Hmm i have not watched Samurai Champloo yet wassit about, i'ts evedently interesting enough to start a flame war..
Shadow893
lel
+75|6716|England

spawnofthemist wrote:

JahManRed wrote:

I came to this thread expecting naked skinny dipping..............
me too... but then Psp explained over xfire..
Damn it dude. I was getting pshyched up as well. Damn...
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6722

easy-skanking wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

you forgot samurai champloo
It wasn't worth it.
fuck you man
Aren't you just a bundle of sunshine?
KVNY
+25|6680|SoCal

kr@cker wrote:

there is no real explanation for adult swim, tom goes to the mayor, sealab, and aqua teen are some of the most random shows since pee-wee's playhouse, which is going to be played soon as well.......
Yeah, really.  I think aqua team is the single most random thing i've ever seen lol.  the first time i saw it i was like "WTF??? Did i miss something?"  I was wondering if there was a gas leak in my house or somthing lol...

Last edited by KVNY (2006-07-03 09:13:21)

easy-skanking
+43|6560

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

Hmm i have not watched Samurai Champloo yet wassit about, i'ts evedently interesting enough to start a flame war..
Its a show set in fuedal japan about *gasp* 2 samurais and a girl. Its made by Watanabe of cowboy bebop fame and in a twist its got some hip hop influence with one of the samurais having a kinda break dance kung fu style and the other being traditional (both badasses) they also play some semi hip hop mixed with traditional japanse music. They agree to help this girl fuu find her father after she frees them from jail and they lose a bet. They go across japan getting in adventures and lots of fights.

I've heard the dub sounds like shit so if you are into anime and hate dubs id suggest getting the fansub version.

p.s. its the best anime show EVAR but if you hate hip hop you should look elsewhere
Mike.Grun
+11|6548|Trophy Club, Texas
Tom Goes to the Mayor is the biggest hunk of shit ever put on TV,

If you took a bunch of acid and huffed a garbage bag full of paint and then shit on paper it would be tom goes to the mayor.  I dont even watch the fucking commercials in hopes that theyll take that shit off the air.  I hope everyone that has thier hands in that shit gets aids.

They need to make Korgath of Barbaria into a full series.

Last edited by Mike.Grun (2006-07-03 09:38:28)

easy-skanking
+43|6560
heres a roxor champloo gif i made a while back

https://img83.echo.cx/img83/1599/champ24hr.gif
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6682| United States of America
Robot Chicken: 7/10 Short clips of clay figures making fun of todays life.

No solid characters here, so I'll cut to the opinion.

Opinion Short clips of clay figures making fun of todays life.

The good: Somethings are just so suddenly random, it's hilarious

The bad: Clay figures...C'mon

The ugly: Get's repititive. Fast.
i saw one where 2 michael jackson's were fighting each other that was funny shit

Last edited by tvmissleman (2006-07-03 10:01:18)

Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6601|Arlen, Texas
'Moral Orel' is a parody of Davey and Goliath, a church sponsored religion themed short film series. here go look....
http://www.daveyandgoliath.org/
Think it's the same people who made Gumby, but I'm too lazy to go look it up (man the effort it took just to write this sentence-must be that damn Texas sun)
I used to watch them when I was a kid (in the 1960's), so I would score Orel higher.

Aqua teen seems like Justice League on acid (me, not the League).
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6620|Bellmawr, NJ, US
I didn't notice too much of a difference between Samurai Champloo's dub and fansub.  But I never watched the entire series dubbed.  But for Naruto (not on AS, but Cartoon Network) there is a HUGE difference between the fansub and dub.  Mainly, the dub makes him out to be dumber.  Plus the "Believe it!" catch phrase wasn't in the fansub.  I like dubs, but sometimes the subs are just way better.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6722

I have no idea what you people are talking about.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6788|Dallas
Futurama is the best show ever created by man in history.  Period.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6798|Noizyland

I hate anime too! Yay PspRpg-7!

One thing you did miss: Harvey Birdman: Attourney at Law!
Harvey owns all you clowns!

"Whooooo is the man in the suuuit?
Whoooo is the cat with the beee-eeeak?"
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6722

Tyferra wrote:

I hate anime too! Yay PspRpg-7!

One thing you did miss: Harvey Birdman: Attourney at Law!
Harvey owns all you clowns!

"Whooooo is the man in the suuuit?
Whoooo is the cat with the beee-eeeak?"
Haaarveey the Attooorney, haaabeeeuuus corpus, Harvey the ATTORNEY, Harvery birdman, attorney at lawwwwwww....
Mike.Grun
+11|6548|Trophy Club, Texas
Remember the Ding-A-Ling.biz episode.

Fluid Man.......... that would be ew..

and

lol

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … %26+sebben

birdman trips me out, haha

PS. Cougar, you are correct Futurama is one of the best shows ever.  Remember, pumping is just a primative form of bending

Last edited by Mike.Grun (2006-07-03 23:16:48)

alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6697|Houston, Texas
personaly, boondocks blows almost as bad as "mayor tom". but thats just my opinion.

As far as futurama goes. I like that show a lot. Your rating is probably right on par, i used to hate this show when it was on anything but adult swim.. is it even still being made?? Last time I heard no it was canceled, but it was like family guy and has had a few cancels/revives.. so i'm not so sure. If you based your 7 on the fact it has no new episodes instead of 8, I disagree. But only if thats why you chose a 7 instead of a higher choice.

Family guy rocks. Basically my adult swim viewing goes, Futurama, Family Guy. That is it. Most other shows do not entertain me enough to keep my attention. I highly recommend these 2 shows, especially if you like the simpsons.. best "main stream" show I can compare to.

Last edited by alien-DSW-Gen (2006-07-03 23:26:39)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6744|California

Futurama doesnt have new episodes cause it was cancelled years ago
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6697|Houston, Texas
oh
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6679|Brisbane, Australia

Pisspurg, you sir suck at writing reviews!

We know you like your opinion, but there is no need to repeat it!

Get organized man!

You wrote:

Futurama 7/10. A good show, but lack of new episodes bring it down.

Characters:
blah

Opinion: 7/10. A good show, but lack of new episodes bring it down.

The good: blah

The bad: blah

The ugly: blah
WTF!
SpectreGunship
+5|6592
I love Futurama

Coolbeano wrote:

and btw futurama is getting new episodes
Futurama... FTW? oh please kind sir, i beseech thee for thy almighty wisdom
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6787

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

As far as futurama goes. I like that show a lot. Your rating is probably right on par, i used to hate this show when it was on anything but adult swim.. is it even still being made??
Mhmm.

stryyker wrote:

Yes... but that was years ago

SpectreGunship wrote:

I love Futurama

Coolbeano wrote:

Gladly.

wrote:

We've reported on every single little rumor that's come out about Futurama's return. We've asked Billy West, who couldn't tell us anything definitive one way or the other.  But -- finally! -- we have some confirmation that Futurama is indeed coming back.

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/back_to_the_futurama_entertainment_don_kaplan.htm wrote:

... FUTURAMA is officially back from the dead. ...
... The quirky animated show from "Simpsons" creator Matt Groening was canceled by Fox about two years ago, but will return with at least 13 new episodes on Comedy Central by 2008. ...

http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.php/13038/futurama-to-return-in-2008 wrote:

... Futurama to return in 2008 ...
... US cable network Comedy Central has commissioned 13 new episodes of the show, which will be produced by 20th Century Fox but not broadcast until 2008. ...
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6788|Dallas

Coolbeano wrote:

alien-DSW-Gen wrote:

As far as futurama goes. I like that show a lot. Your rating is probably right on par, i used to hate this show when it was on anything but adult swim.. is it even still being made??
Mhmm.

stryyker wrote:

Yes... but that was years ago

SpectreGunship wrote:

I love Futurama

Coolbeano wrote:

Gladly.

wrote:

We've reported on every single little rumor that's come out about Futurama's return. We've asked Billy West, who couldn't tell us anything definitive one way or the other.  But -- finally! -- we have some confirmation that Futurama is indeed coming back.

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/back_to_the_futurama_entertainment_don_kaplan.htm wrote:

... FUTURAMA is officially back from the dead. ...
... The quirky animated show from "Simpsons" creator Matt Groening was canceled by Fox about two years ago, but will return with at least 13 new episodes on Comedy Central by 2008. ...

http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newsstory.php/13038/futurama-to-return-in-2008 wrote:

... Futurama to return in 2008 ...
... US cable network Comedy Central has commissioned 13 new episodes of the show, which will be produced by 20th Century Fox but not broadcast until 2008. ...
ALLAH ACKBAR!!  ALLAH ACKBAR!! ALLAH ACKBAR!!  YOLAY LALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!

HOORAY!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6722

Yay 13 episodes IN FREAKIN 2008 oh well, I'll be patient.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6744|California

allah is indeed pleased.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard