Kulamonster3
+0|6556
Does anyone know why all your points would not register with EA????

I play on various servers but they are all Ranked!!!

Started wtih 18,118  played for some time.

53 x2
2 x2
12 x2

EA credited me for 18,222  (104 points)

waited for a full 24hr so all the servers could update to EA

STILL  18,222!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck is the use of playing this game if you do not get all the points.

My two day total was 664 points which I got credited for about 300!!!!!!!!!!???????????

PLEASE HELP.....anyone else have this problem.....anyway to correct this with EA

I have been keeping a log now and I get hundreds of points shaved from my globle score.

Kulamonster3
safshep
What's so special about titles anyway?
+40|6757|Minnesota, USA
yeah, that seems to happen to me, although only when I play as commander.  I dunno....
Kulamonster3
+0|6556
I should have made my next rank already but I am still 1778 points away which really bites!!!!
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6642

Just wait
CLEVERLITTLETROJAN
I killed you,you just don't know it yet
+18|6624|birmingham,uk
i had the same prob BUT sometimes i had to wait about a week for them to update right it don't happen that much anymore but hell knows keep waiting thats all you can do m8 sorry
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6779|Human Meat Shield
Points , points , points...whoopee doo. Learn to play for fun; the game is actually better. 

So what are you going to do once all these "points" are accumulated and have all the irrelevant badges/ribbons? Not saying you dont have  a goal in mind, because some people actually like to rank up or get all the unlocks, but after that then what?? Basically don't worry about your precious, itll come and if you are 1000 points off who cares..keep playing.
Viper38
+118|6680
Points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points, points.

You may have the above mentioned points for free ... I hear that if you get enough points you can get the UBER 1337 HAxor unlock which can actually make you immortal in Real-life ... IMMORTALITY FFS !!!!1111!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!

OH NOES I hear you cry ... OHS YES!!!!!

Last edited by Viper38 (2006-07-02 18:32:38)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6851|Cologne, Germany

hmm, I suppose the x2 score was from playing commander. Did you actually win those rounds ? Remember, you only get x2 if your team wins.

Stupid question, I know, but I need to verify...

Apart from that, if you have credible evidence that you failed to receive points which you should have received, I suggest you contact EA support. Nothing we can do from here. You might want to use the Search to find threads with similar topics.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6657
maybe the server crashed? no points then oh and even if you have evidence for those earned points - dont bother to contact them: they'll just tell you that the database is too difficult to change things manually (no matter which proof you have
Kulamonster3
+0|6556
I do not care about the ribbons, badges, and medals!!!!!   I just want the unlocks!!!   The only way to do that is by getting rank advancements.....otherwise I do play for fun!!!    Most of the time I play a lone wolf sniper that is why I have over 200hr of lone wolf time....if the other crap mattered I would have  100hr of commander, 100hr squad, and 100hr of squadleader for my total 300hrs!!!

I just hate the idea of points being shaved!!!

Kulamonster3
l3of3l1c14
+3|6526
yah, thats true. if the server restarts or crashes, all ur points are lost. It really blows, but thats how it goes i guess. cuz that happened to me alot. i am prolly missing about 2000 points. i was pissed!! You'll get over it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard