Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6788
Anyone know how to extract sounds and/or music from BF2?

I'd love to be able to listen to the music offline or when I receive an email play the sound, "Enemy boat spotted."
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6848|Missoula, MT
LOL...I like that. 
C.Keen
Aliens Ate My Babysitter
+0|6816|UK
One way to do it:

If you've got a reasonable sound editor/recorder you should be able to set it to record your sound out. Once you have that set up you can start it recording, go in game and start a single player effort, go through all the sound effects you want and then quit out. Stop the recording and then chop it up into the elements you want and save them as .mp3, or your chosen format. Voila.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-
What sounds are you looking for? I'll extract them and convert them to MP3's for you.
SteikeTa
+153|6755|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
HEY, i want that too! Would be great to use them on the phone or something like that. Would be great to have the voices like: i read you. ten-four.  Are you going a-wall soldier?? return to your post or you will be shot!(especially that one) And when the mec guy says: ei monkiev... hehe, dont remember what it was in english.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6801|Canberra, Australia
Could the extracted files be added to this site, or maybe links to the files, or maybe a HOW TO?
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-
Or I could just do it for you and email you the files if you tell me which ones you want...
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6788
For now, I'd really like, "Enemy Boat Spotted." for my email alert, and "UAV is bingo on fuel. Transmision ending." for my shutdown sound. Oh and maybe the sound of the shock paddles charging up for a start-up sound.

trigger, are you actually extracting or doing the sound recorder thing? I'd like to get originals if possible... but good quality recordings would be fine i suppose. I'd just like the ability to do it myself.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-

Bubkin wrote:

For now, I'd really like, "Enemy Boat Spotted." for my email alert, and "UAV is bingo on fuel. Transmision ending." for my shutdown sound. Oh and maybe the sound of the shock paddles charging up for a start-up sound.

trigger, are you actually extracting or doing the sound recorder thing? I'd like to get originals if possible... but good quality recordings would be fine i suppose. I'd just like the ability to do it myself.
Extracting and converting to MP3. I'd do it now, but I have a speech I have to go write. Check back tomorrow or really late tonight.
Bubkin
Pay It Forward
+8|6788
Thank you trigger. Much appreciated. I'd really like to know how you're doing it too. Good luck on your speech.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-

Bubkin wrote:

Thank you trigger. Much appreciated. I'd really like to know how you're doing it too. Good luck on your speech.
All a matter of finding the sound, extracting it with winzip or something, and using WinAmp Pro *cough*free*cough* to convert it to an MP3 file. Not too difficult if you want to try it yourself.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6855|-
Sent you an email Bubkin.
TrevorP
+0|6800
if hte files are still in Bik format there is free tools out there called rad tools that conver them...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard