eh you cant even type the name of your town
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6623|Derby, England

master_blaster_josh wrote:

no u are just totally n00b that is all
Ok thats 11 way of puting it.

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Holy crap, how can you have been on for that long and only be a sergeant???? I thought I was bad.

And you only have one purple heart according to your stats. Must just be a glitch.

Doc
Simple sum people don't get to play game every day. Like me I don't have time to play the damn game anymore.

joker3327 wrote:

It doesn't matter how many times you get the Purple Heart it still only registers as 1 on your stats
X2   This one answers your question.

OrangeHound wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Holy crap, how can you have been on for that long and only be a sergeant????
Don't you think that is a little harsh of a comment, particularly coming from a stat-padder?  (Yes, it is obvious that you and mavrick3399 padded to get your knife & pistol badges) on May 30.

Blendiys is merely playing a lot of AT, and that kit takes a lot of practice to have a high KDR and SPM.
Please less with personal attacks thank you.

horny_trojan wrote:

what a fuckin dumbass medal is the purple heart?  why would you want it?  I dont know why there is otherwise good players running around only to get capped just so they can win a medal that effectively says they suck.  ea hit a gold mine when they stole the idea of using ranks in their games.  like everquest, people will get addicted to the idea of gainable rank as long as they have a goal in their head.
I'm guessing you are young person please retain from swearing on this forums as I personally don't wan-to hear your foul message. thank you

Peace Boris
RR
+7|6516
And you Doc your account is also really bad 100 hours and only 5000points
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6623|Derby, England

RR wrote:

And you Doc your account is also really bad 100 hours and only 5000points
I'm not going to ask about this again. If you have direct problem with sumone use message. Thank you

Peace Boris
medic.me.elmo
+5|6514|Melbourne, Australia
i have fun and i own. so win win
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6641|Washington DC

badhq wrote:

OrangeHound wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Holy crap, how can you have been on for that long and only be a sergeant????
Don't you think that is a little harsh of a comment, particularly coming from a stat-padder?  (Yes, it is obvious that you and mavrick3399 padded to get your knife & pistol badges) on May 30.

Blendiys is merely playing a lot of AT, and that kit takes a lot of practice to have a high KDR and SPM.
Please less with personal attacks thank you.

Peace Boris
Sorry Boris & DoctorFruitloop ... in my enthusiasm to point out a personal attack, I did the same.

No excuse ... just an apology.
Vic_Mackie
+1|6712

blendiys wrote:

And, if I do that, will I have an bigger penis or maybe three balls?, or will I get respected from others?.
C'mon people, did you play to get ranks or just for fun??

I asked a simple question, and what I got!
Thanks all.
+1 that is the best thing I've heard
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6731|Norcal, usa

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Holy crap, how can you have been on for that long and only be a sergeant???? I thought I was bad.

And you only have one purple heart according to your stats. Must just be a glitch.

Doc
thats not nice at all
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6531|GREAT Britain
omg lol. why so many of you ripping into his stats, its a game, theyre meant to be fun, not to gain absolutely WORTHLESS awards and stats, apparantly i must be missing something as far to many people seem to think games are actually a real sport or something to be taken seriously these days
00smeris[NL]
+19|6541

Janysc wrote:

00smeris[NL] wrote:

purple heart sucks
O RLY?
yeah really!
ozzie_johnson
+98|6649|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
i dont have a purple heart who elese doesnt.
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6584|Lexington, Kentucky

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

In my noob days, I was awarded 6 or 7. But only 1 ever recorded. Blame EA.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK
Apologies all round, it wasn't meant to be a persoanl attack, as I later explained with a retraction later I was just happy that I wasn't alone in being the most sucky person in the world at this game.

OrangeHound wrote:

So it's impossible to do that in one day is it, hunting each other around a map?
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6533|Doncaster UK
haha it took me hours to find you on that shitty karkand map doc

also got my pistol badge b4 doc had logged on.

Last edited by mavrick 3399 (2006-07-05 03:10:52)

X3M*Selkie
+13|6569|Belgium
blendiys, don't worry about purple hearts; part of the game. Nothing you want but it happens.
Having more then one in a round is real shit, probably a glitch, but it will show up only onces, so nobody knows...<huh>
My stats sucks too, but I am in for the fun as well and don't care about badges, ribbons, medals and awards.
When I play, I want to squad up and plays as a team - one for all and all for one. When playing medic or support you have to take risks and go into the line of fire to help your team, and yeah you can get killed. Playing AT isn't easy, but it's a heaven for the team when the squad is pinched somewhere with a Tank or APC spraying bullets at them. Getting killed in the line of duty and helping your team/squad at least deserves more respect then sitting in the back and statpad to get ribbons/medals/... and to show off with a score in a videogame. As if that matters in life!
I suggest you play more in a squad then lone wolf, it might save your 'virtual' life
Hope to meet you on a server one day and let's have fun

Last edited by X3M*Selkie (2006-07-05 03:46:34)

RyansRangers
+2|6522
Stick with your orginal profile and build your way up. Thats just stupid to make a new profile. If u start out bad u can build up your averages just by playing good overtime.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK
Yeah, hang on in there like the rest of us who suck
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6614|Born in West-Berlin

[DEI]Bart wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Doc
ah stfu, i only have a little more then 10k points and I play since release (being a total noob for the firs two months but...)
Agreed. There are People out there who still have to work for a living and don't have the time to play the Game several hours a Day.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK

Starfleet1403 wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Doc
If you thought he's bad, then take a look at my stats.
Some People just have to work for their money and can't spend several hours a day to play the Game.
Neither can I, I'm 35 and at work now, hence my crap stats, hence my earlier retraction and apology for the misunderstanding. Jesus, anybody got a noose so I can hang myself, seems like it's the only act of attrition that people will accept.

FFS
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6533|Doncaster UK
https://sambot.com/images/postimages/asylum/lg/noose.jpg

here use this one.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6524|Doncaster - UK
Don't do it doc.  !!!

Some of this doesn't make sense though?  Doc was saying his SMP was low, that he was surprised he was still at his current rank after 150Hrs of play. Then you all start moaning that you don't have the time to play any longer!?!  And cant put in the hours because you have a life.  etc. Docs an asshat ... bla bla bla
Err, thats not the point he made?

Anyhow blendiys, if, as i suspect, you have large gaps between games, then you wont relay get the practice in to improve this.  Thats the situation i think i am in now, play twice a week, and think i have gotten as good as i am likely to get now. 

Just play for fun blendiys, thats the real point.  Don't worry about the PHart, though its crap you get more than one, it will not show.
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6513|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Buddy... make a new account and start over. Your SPM, K/D, award section, and pretty much everything sucks. You should have at least been gunnery Sgt after playing that long. No offense but if you make a new account HOPEFULLY youll do better.
agreed. So I did it too...
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6797|The planet Tophet
yeah i suck at the game and i have like 5 lol but it doesnt show up on bf2s idk why but it only shows one
[VS-UK]LtCol.Ripper
+1|6511|Ypsilanti.Michigan
I have been awarded purple heart at least 3 times but only one registered . Dont worry about not getting that medal most soldiers would tell you they would rather not have that one.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6670|Broadlands, VA
When y'all hit #5 - c'mon over.  Starfleet & I would love to have you in our club!!!!
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=33147

THE PURPLE HEART FREAKING R000LZJ000!!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard