ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6533

Teeksy90 wrote:

but when the clay's go off, won't they kill you aswell, as they also explode backwards?
clays only explode in the direction they are facing
TF501|Slee
+18|6581|Michigan
Bound to happen sooner or later.  Nothing sadder than being killed by some jihad jeep kid who thinks he's got skillz.  At least the clay-mobile might take a bit of skill to keep the thing balanced long enough.
Teeksy90
Superior lord
+150|6637|Norway

ig88 wrote:

Teeksy90 wrote:

but when the clay's go off, won't they kill you aswell, as they also explode backwards?
really? In real life they have a limited blast area backwards, and I think I have been injured by a claymore onec or twice by standing directly behind it, in BF2 that is

Last edited by Teeksy90 (2006-06-30 11:08:11)

spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6652|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
north village.. claymore under the tracks of the tank and tell no one to take it..

when the USMC see the tank they run straight for it.. boom

not quite the idea nyte had.. but i felt the need to change the subject

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-06-30 11:30:36)

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6533

Teeksy90 wrote:

ig88 wrote:

Teeksy90 wrote:

really? In real life they have a limited blast area backwards, and I think I have been injured by a claymore onec or twice by standing directly behind it, in BF2 that is
yea, next time u snipe, put one directly in front of you and u wont get hurt (as long as its not facing you of course!)
EarlOfBronze
A Wolf Among Lambs
+19|6531
Mwahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
Let the wave of claytalities begin
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6652|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
[mortalkombat]
FINISH HIM!

CLAYTALITY!

[/mortalkombat]
poidloid
Banned
+22|6525

spawnofthemist wrote:

north village.. claymore under the tracks of the tank and tell no one to take it..

when the USMC see the tank they run straight for it.. boom

not quite the idea nyte had.. but i felt the need to change the subject
tell no one to take it lololol

+1
Dr0pped
+8|6765|Ontario, Canada
To the nameless (and may I add gutless) wunder-n00b who -1 me for the comment about clays on tanks...I wasn't putting it on MY tank...on my  clanmates...

Obviously some idiot who will never get anywhere in life because he has totally disengaged his mouth/KB from his brain.  Maybe think, or - gasp - ASK for clarification?

Thanks anyway..I'll cherish the neg as a reminder how brainless you are...(likely thinks Hotel on Kark is the MAIN FLAG too....rofl)

Last edited by Dr0pped (2006-06-30 15:38:48)

destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6637|Canada

spawnofthemist wrote:

[mortalkombat]
FINISH HIM!

CLAYTALITY!

[/mortalkombat]
lmfao

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard