Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6754|Mexico City
You deserve a prize for the dedication to getting all awards. You are the best, not like all the point farmers (expect Viper) above you.
Cheers.

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

I doubt that I'm the first to get all medals, ribbons, and expert badges in BF2, SF's, Euro, and AF.
However, I wondering how many others have earned them or are close to earning them. 

Wouldn't it be great if EA/Dice would give us a prize for being the most decorated - maybe like a complete
bug fix patch, or auto rank to four star general 

Special thanks to all the great gamers who play fair and make the game fun,
Kaboom.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6683|Moscow, Russia
I think you should get the points you need to become a general by flying jet all the time now, cause it's the only gold badge you need. You must have figured that out yourself already though.
Nabraham
EWWW!!! Thats Nasty!!!
+18|6692|Enon
Ya, your prize is: Congradulations, now you can go out and get a real life.

Just kidding man, congrats on the accomplishment.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6686|Middle of nowhere

uber73 wrote:

i looked at your stats... i was intrigued.

first off, WELL FUCKING DONE, sincerely.  If u are married, and you are as committed to your wife as you are to bf2, then she must be one mighty happy lass.  THATS dedication.

Then..

I pondered.

I mulled.

you spent, when i looked, 1857:04:23 hours playing bf2.
now, thats 77.5 days. SOLID days.  you enrolled 11 june 05, so u beel playing for 12.5 months.

I mentally meandered.. 

77days/12.5 months is 6.5 SOLID days per month. 

I mulled.. 

say u are free to play bf2 i dunno, 6 hours a day, being realistic free time, given commitment if u have a 9-5 job, or given dry time if u are a student.

I deduced

6 hour sessions, totalling 6.5 solid days a month, is 26 days a month, u committed to playing BF2.

which is a month.

So, on average, u played a whole year. of BF2.

I wondered.
How exactly do u feel about that?  is it a year of your life that was fulfilling..... or will u rejoice in your medal box full of virtual tin?  or...

will u realise that thats really quite a bit s.a.d...
you do realize that there are probably thousands of other players that have spent more time than that
Sandskink
+19|6634|In your moms BUSHland

uber73 wrote:

i looked at your stats... i was intrigued.

first off, WELL FUCKING DONE, sincerely.  If u are married, and you are as committed to your wife as you are to bf2, then she must be one mighty happy lass.  THATS dedication.

Then..

I pondered.

I mulled.

you spent, when i looked, 1857:04:23 hours playing bf2.
now, thats 77.5 days. SOLID days.  you enrolled 11 june 05, so u beel playing for 12.5 months.

I mentally meandered.. 

77days/12.5 months is 6.5 SOLID days per month. 

I mulled.. 

say u are free to play bf2 i dunno, 6 hours a day, being realistic free time, given commitment if u have a 9-5 job, or given dry time if u are a student.

I deduced

6 hour sessions, totalling 6.5 solid days a month, is 26 days a month, u committed to playing BF2.

which is a month.

So, on average, u played a whole year. of BF2.

I wondered.
How exactly do u feel about that?  is it a year of your life that was fulfilling..... or will u rejoice in your medal box full of virtual tin?  or...

will u realise that thats really quite a bit s.a.d...
You are an egotistical fuck face aren't you?  I see you are from Ireland.  Are you really a leprechaun or do you suffer from the short man's syndrome?

BTW thats was me that left the - karma that said "FUCK YOU" I forgot to put my name.  Get bent Freckles.

Last edited by Sandskink (2006-06-29 12:40:20)

uber73
+188|6760|Brisbane
lol, u racist monkey...

negative on all fronts.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6638|Washington, DC

TheSoprano wrote:

you are missing the euro force ribbon and according the awards page it is possible to get. So be the first to get that and i will give you a piece of cake.
The only 2 accounts to have the EU Ribbon are accounts made by EA for account server testing "BFTEST".
moose_rider
+30|6649|Puyallup, WA
Damn congrats man. My bet was on this guy >>> http://www.bf2s.com/player/44170996/
Sandskink
Racist?  Yes I am....Racist against assholes who can't be happy for other people.  Was he hurting you by doing what he was doing?  Were you distraught because he wasn't giving you attention?  Something wrong at home mate that we need to know about?  You can tell us we are a community of freinds here.
James-m
+28|6557|England
sandskink, what the hell. its only a comment chill out.
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6640

Congrats man! Well done
uber73
+188|6760|Brisbane

Sandskink wrote:

Racist?  Yes I am....Racist against assholes who can't be happy for other people.  Was he hurting you by doing what he was doing?  Were you distraught because he wasn't giving you attention?  Something wrong at home mate that we need to know about?  You can tell us we are a community of freinds here.
read it again.

and i +1'ed him.

twit.
Major Payne
+18|6788|Netherlands
wow nice one +1 for you
Sandskink
I stand corrected my apologies. To you sir.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6533|dunno
congrats plus 1
James-m
+28|6557|England
good, dont let it happen again lol sorry, had to be said. oh by the way, how easy is it to get to officer level?
nellie-r
+1|6591|germany
mission accomplished............"you're the finest soldier i ever set eyes on"(commanders voice)
well in lad(or lass)
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6716|th3 unkn0wn

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

I doubt that I'm the first to get all medals, ribbons, and expert badges in BF2, SF's, Euro, and AF.
However, I wondering how many others have earned them or are close to earning them. 

Wouldn't it be great if EA/Dice would give us a prize for being the most decorated - maybe like a complete
bug fix patch, or auto rank to four star general 

Special thanks to all the great gamers who play fair and make the game fun,
Kaboom.
It's high time you got laid m8. Nuff said...
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6666|WPB, FL. USA
You guys are the best!!!
I kinda expected to get flamed a little since some may have thought I was bragging - I honestly wanted to know how you guys are doing on the awards or are you even interested in the chase for the "Digital BLING!.

To answer back to a few posts:
1} There is no Euro Ribbon - I do have the requirements.
2} I got the Expert Aviator today - it did show-up.
3} I like the idea of the MOH - a bug-fix patch would be more appreciated.
4} You are right - my KDR sucks - I tend to go in face first - the other team luvs it thou.
5} Reason for being in a vehicle so much - need 400 hours in armor for the expert badge.
6} Getting in a jet to earn points for General - I hate flying and you wont see me much in one again.
7} General rank - it will come with time - I just enjoyed playing toward a goal each time I played.
8} Yes!, it is "s.a.d". - I have a career, house, three cats, three kids, and a BF2 widow
    my son got the game for me last June for my birthday - I just don't sleep much

I appreciate all of the kind words - cya in the game,
Kaboom.
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6683|Moscow, Russia
Ok, so now that you've got all those awards you may play just for your pleasure any way you like to get to 200k. Congrats fellow, and props for you effort.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6649|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

ALL AWARDS!!! Do I get a prize :}
here's your prize congrats

https://www.gift-baskets-4u.com/images/Cookies/Semi%20Sweet%20Chocolate%20Chip%20Cookie.jpg
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6540
Holy cow dude, how the heck does your wife let you play 1,800 hours? 

Congratulations anyways, +1.
el.fleisch
+52|6751|Germany
Congrats!! +1
Defiance
+438|6679

Congrats. Once you get up to general, there's nothing more! You're done with BF2 rank wise.

My question: Are you going to get 2142?
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6687|Broadlands, VA

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

8} Yes!, it is "s.a.d". - I have a career, house, three cats, three kids, and a BF2 widow
    my son got the game for me last June for my birthday - I just don't sleep much
Kaboom.
OK - so now what are you going to do for your family?  They let you have all of that free time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard