E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6711|UK
I spent today making a new vidoe as I've not made one in a while and finally got it so I can run fraps at more than 6fps.

It's 120mb file, so DL only if you've got a decent speed internet. It was made on the TV2 servers and it's mostly medic combat infantry (on sharqi, karkand and wake).

There is also a solo TV and solo MG in the Z-10 on wake and some carrier raping and air to air kills in the J-10 also on wake.

Used fraps and battlerecorder to record, Vegas to edit and VirtualDub to compress. Uncompressed it was 4.6GB and compressed it was 120mb.

http://blip.tv/file/get/E7ix3r-BF2Video393.avi

[[thanks to goes to nyte]]

ps. yes at one point I did accidently hit the console key instead of 1 to pull out the knife and also sometimes I was getting frame rates of less than 15fps so it may be a bit jumpy in some places.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-06-28 17:53:01)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

mothafuckn falco and sheit
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6711|UK

stryyker wrote:

too much bhg?
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6711|UK
I CAUGHT TEH STATPADDERS.

once my video has been varified you will see THE STAT PADDER ORGY.
wahjot
+30|6607
i didnt watch it but im guessing there are no mothers being fucked
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6711|UK

wahjot wrote:

i didnt watch it but im guessing there are no mothers being fucked
erm no
Badcomp
+2|6811|U.S.

E7IX3R wrote:

stryyker wrote:

too much bhg?
Blood hound Gang for the win!!!!!!!!!!!
CrazeD
+368|6695|Maine
Well, you suck at sniping.. but other than that...uhh..nice AK whoring.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6711|UK

CrazeD wrote:

Well, you suck at sniping.. but other than that...uhh..nice AK whoring.
I beg to differ, there is one example of sniping in that video. Just as ssonrats/the black rat ss.
CrazeD
+368|6695|Maine
Well based on that one example, you did badly.

I dunno, maybe you lagged or just missed the easy shot.. but you sucked in that clip. lol
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6711|UK

CrazeD wrote:

Well based on that one example, you did badly.

I dunno, maybe you lagged or just missed the easy shot.. but you sucked in that clip. lol
Yes, I took 3 shots when it should have been 1. I did definately hit him the 2nd time though cause on the uncompressed video it shows the smoke. Perhaps he ran over a medic pack and got restored before I hit him a 2nd time?
l41e
+677|6671

Or, more likely, DICE screwed up the hitboxes and you saw the smoke but it didn't hit.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard