Sore_Wing
+10|6535|New Hampshire
Sore_Wing here. add me on xfire to see where I am :-P
R0lyP0ly
+161|6676|USA

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

R0lyP0ly wrote:

is anybody forgeting a major country?? 1-2-3 America?? The "herd" is a multi-nation bunch.
Nope,but due to crappy ping the Americans/Canadians rarely show up on the European servers we mostly play on.
mm kay, i thought we were talking about where the sniper community was from. my mistake.
TheSoprano
Tony Cipriani
+32|6536|Woodbridge, Ontario
pure_beef what did these people do to get on your hit list
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6613|Your attic
Asked to be on I guess, oh and you can add me if you want, Im not making any false premises though, you'll kill me, but I might well kill you first
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6712

pure_beef_69 wrote:

More and more of you are finding me coming onto a server you are and killing you. Yes do not worry when it happens you will only be dead for 15 seconds, i have just done Roly_poly and he went off crying. Well sort of even though he killed me as well i blew his head off and then left like a ninja. My current targets are on my sig name.

And i will eventually get round to everyone who has insulted my posts in the past.

Prrrrrghhhhhhhh thats the sound the bullet will make so if you hear that run. (although i will still get you running)
ass me to your list asshole i feel like pwning you then tea bagging u.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6668

FubarJonny wrote:

pure_beef_69 wrote:

More and more of you are finding me coming onto a server you are and killing you. Yes do not worry when it happens you will only be dead for 15 seconds, i have just done Roly_poly and he went off crying. Well sort of even though he killed me as well i blew his head off and then left like a ninja. My current targets are on my sig name.

And i will eventually get round to everyone who has insulted my posts in the past.

Prrrrrghhhhhhhh thats the sound the bullet will make so if you hear that run. (although i will still get you running)
ass me to your list asshole i feel like pwning you then tea bagging u.
why do people ask? ill get round to you
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6742|California

you should really kill me now before i stop playing
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6668
you quittin the game stryyker? i tried once with coug, but you were using patch 1.22?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6811|Singapore

Tushers wrote:

EntertaineR_06 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

good luck with me
i ditto that, u promised i would get added *cries*
dido mother fucker and this time dont statpadd with your gay little friend like last time just cuzbeef your a whiny peice of shit but yea i guess we all gotta deal with people who have small dicks...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6659|Wigan. Manchester. England.
oh pick me pick me!!!

patheticccc

but yeah.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6707|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
I don't think you wantta be on his hitlist just cuz if you are your guna be the last one and when he does kill you if he does...he's only gonna kill you once and then post his one kill and be like "Statpadded that bitch!" and then your gunna be like beef you suck and come to realize like evryone else has come to see!
Boots
+17|6562|PA
Add me, I want to see if you'll actually follow through any time soon....  I'll be waiting.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6668

Tushers wrote:

I don't think you wantta be on his hitlist just cuz if you are your guna be the last one and when he does kill you if he does...he's only gonna kill you once and then post his one kill and be like "Statpadded that bitch!" and then your gunna be like beef you suck and come to realize like evryone else has come to see!
tushers, your the biggest fag on this game. yes i act like a N00b to pass the time sometimes, but when some bellend comes on xfire and starts giving me shit, then makes a thread how he is going to get me, what do you expect?
R0lyP0ly
+161|6676|USA

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Tushers wrote:

tushers, your the biggest fag on this game. yes i act like a N00b to pass the time sometimes, but when some bellend comes on xfire and starts giving me shit, then makes a thread how he is going to get me, what do you expect?
although beefie can be an egotistical prick sometimes, I feel the same beefie does in this matter. If you're gonna talk shit, you gotta be able to back it up. I made fun of his n00b ass more than once, and I've got the kills (more of them) to show for it.
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6568|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
What the hell is so good about you i still dont get it.. not a very good k/d nothing really outstanding why is eveyrone always on about you :p?
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6762|Germany, Berlin
what are your plans after having killed every1 who insulted you in the past?

world domination?
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6668

[S.P.S]1on1killa wrote:

what are your plans after having killed every1 who insulted you in the past?

world domination?
No no no that would be too easy. once i have caught up with everyone from the past, i will hook up with an attractive girl and move into a beach hut in some tropical island just like in the films. Then the closing scene will be me dancing around in the sunset
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6762|Germany, Berlin
sounds nice, but why only one girl??? how about an entire army of hot girls???

oh, and what island?
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6668
i am not greedy two will do then and the island will probably be somewhere tropical like one in the artic circle
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6732
rofl, tusher got owned pretty bad, he left the server after 5mins.

He started crying and all sorts was to funny, i just see at the top of my screen for about 10mins pure_beef_69[AK101]Tushers....

Then:

Tusher:  PUREBEEF IS STAT PADDING ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then about another 5minutes later, tushers has disconected, and this happened on the bf2s EU server, where the hell are the admins rofl
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6668
lol tusher my new fave victim with 16 kills
Brasso
+1,549|6652

add me if you want, but I'm not popular or famous.....*sniff*
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6762|Germany, Berlin

pure_beef_69 wrote:

i am not greedy two will do then and the island will probably be somewhere tropical like one in the artic circle
how about u build an empire underwater? i like fish....lol
R0lyP0ly
+161|6676|USA
Different way to do stuff? You mean statpad? If you think that by pading on someone proves you're better than them, beef, you've got more problems than I already thought you did. O yeah, like you said, go ahead and "re-add" me to the hitlist. If you're agonna pad, I'll bring friends as well. Just set the date / time. (Kubra alright, or are you still reeling over your last loss to me)
l41e
+677|6670

Oh, come on...this is the sixth time I've asked to be added to your "hit list".

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard