Gemany3%3% - 9
French1%1% - 4
China2%2% - 7
Isreali5%5% - 14
Ninjas16%16% - 43
Total: 257
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6557
Who would you say has the best Army in the World?

Last edited by =TFF=Omen_NataS (2006-06-28 11:50:36)

Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6597|England
U.S.A i would say have the biggest and the most well equipped but i still reckon as a unit the UK S.A.S are the best in the world followed by the Seals .
GATOR591957
+84|6643
I believe the Israeli army is the best trained.  Basically they have the most war time experience as well.
Buckles
Cheeky Keen
+329|6573|Kent, UK
The UK Armed Forces are the best trained and organised force in the world. Period.
The US simply have more money to pump into their armed forces
Major Payne
+18|6797|Netherlands
OMG USA already got 5 votes somebody ever read Watch (or Kijk in the Netherlands) thats a magazine dude there stands that the USA shoot 50.000 bullets for each Vietnamese guy in the Vietnam war in WW II only 1 of the 4 people ever shot whit a weapon. and they needed 10.000 bullets for each German sorry to say this but then you really suck.
Fabbi_Kanin
+46|6616
Those ninja monkeys

And for Mayor Payne, I guess they had a few teammates shooting in the air just to spoil the statistics

Last edited by Fabbi_Kanin (2006-06-28 12:00:47)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6755|Toronto | Canada

French army??

Whats that?
bigp66
+63|6565|memphfrica-memphis,TN
The United States of America has best trained and equipped military every.....the best air force, army, and navy, and the marines and after the U.S.A is the United Kingdom because the U.S. Marines and the U.K. royal Marines train together  but the us delta force is the best  special forces unit ever....everyone knows about them but the government denies their existence
STAPES87
+9|6553|Massachuesetts

bigp66 wrote:

The United States of America has best trained and equipped military every.....the best air force, army, and navy, and the marines and after the U.S.A is the United Kingdom because the U.S. Marines and the U.K. royal Marines train together  but the us delta force is the best  special forces unit ever....everyone knows about them but the government denies their existence
Says it all
acidkiller187
+123|6647

GATOR591957 wrote:

I believe the Israeli army is the best trained.  Basically they have the most war time experience as well.
Agreed
Mackaronen
+18|6653|Uppland, Sweden
I voted for UK with SAS and all. But USA got a more mighty but not as well traind army as the UK. But then again, China have the numbers, and the nukes but i dont know so much about their army.
Major Payne
+18|6797|Netherlands
USA army can be trained well but there M16 are so sucky that they block after +- 10 shots there air force is good i agree but i think china is superior over the us army
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733
Ninjas.

since we are silent and dont need weapons to kill, and we know how to use every gun. we never surrender! we commit sepeku, a form of suicide by stabbing urself in stomach (watch last samurai) when were caught!

chinese army is teh n00bs, they dont have real training... they arent volunteer soldiers. volunteer soldiers are always better then ones w/ military service since they have more will. and their training sux
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Mackaronen
+18|6653|Uppland, Sweden

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ninjas.
chinese army is teh n00bs, they dont have real training... they arent volunteer soldiers. volunteer soldiers are always better then ones w/ military service since they have more will. and their training sux
OK, then i know!! Thanks!!
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6646|The Netherlands
thats because the f****rs from USA always WANT TO fight :S
DrvUMad
+2|6570|Detroit, USA/Age 30
Money = Power

In this case it's very true.

Only the US spends enough on it's military to properly train and maintain.  No other country fires the amount of live rounds, flies as many sorties, and mobilizes in the name of practice as the US military does.

Not to mention recent wars and conflicts they've been involved in.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6543|London (At Heart)

The U.K's army is no where near as large as the U.S's admittedly, but if it were it'd woop your arse

Shem
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6772|United States of America
You can say the UK is better all you want, but I want you to go look at statistics from wars the USA has been in and look at the weapons they were using.  Now after realizing how bad the M16 is for modern warfare, look at what is being developed on all scales, be it tanks, mobile artillery, ammo, all those things, and just imagine what can happen.  You think the USA's Air Force is good now? Wait for the F22.  Like the Marines the way they are now? Here comes new vehicles, weapons, armor, and the famous (pwner in real life) F-35.  Navy, best ships ever built.  USS Texas is the newest sub, and its suppose to be unmatched by any others, the USS Ronald Reagan and other nuclear ships.  The Army, I don't care, my dad was a Naval Officer so I am strictly against anything army related. SAS may be good, but if thats the only Special Forces group the UK has they better face the fact that we have Rangers, SEAL's, Delta, on and on... USA is a military might to be reckoned with.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6756|Comber, Northern Ireland
nah trust me the SBS (special boat service] are the best spec ops in the world, and as for the USMC well sorry to say us Royal marines are far better trained, our training lasts 32 weeks
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6701|United States of America
I seem to recall a time about 230 years ago when the Britain had "the best army in the world" and also AGAIN about 36 years later. Well, we saw how that turned out.
Aerick
+2|6566|Bay Area
Royal Marines are always a pleasure to work with but IMO, they aren't the best Marine force on the planet.  I'd love to give that title to the USMC, but I sincerely believe it belongs to the RoK Marines (South Korean).  I've never worked with a foreign Army branch so, I can only state that IMO, taking technology/training/numbers/logistics into account, our US Army > any foreign Army branch of service.
iNeedUrFace4Soup
fuck it
+348|6562
Ninjas would pwn.
https://i.imgur.com/jM2Yp.gif
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6810|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I say the Brits have the best trained.   As for best Army I would say USA of course.  But still we have our moments.
HOLLYWOOD=_=FTW=_=
+31|6568
Major payne i dont really have a preferance i voted for ninjas but the m16 flaw has pretty much be absolved after about 1970 i think thats when they started to chrome lineing the barrels and parts of the reciever on the m16 plus they put in the manual seating mechanism for the rare occasion that the bolt doesnt seat properly. So that previous statement about the m16 is ignorant get your facts straight or dont speak. and the whole bullets ratio in vietnam was a problem of numbers. The head guys in the dod wanted to apply a equation of x  number of bullets for x number of kills. So in all reality the retardation that went on in vietnam was not our armies problem it was the dod and the guys running it.
Natte
+12|6541|Sweden
Best army: U.S. - They win by quantity

Best trained: No idea

Most modern: Sweden(Atleast Aircraft and tanks) - Believe it or not

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard