MikeBlades
+8|6724|Battlefield in australia
i have been playing BF2 for a few months now and have been continually getting better.  when i play on rankled servers now i usually get in the top 10 players per round if not top 3. i play the game most days for at least an hour or two (4-8 rounds).  how come in the time i have been playing (4 months) i have only accrued 14,000 points, yet the top players in the world get these amount of points on a weekly basis???

1: how do i get these sorta points (if cheating is the option, i dont want to know about it. "points earned are sweeter than points won")

2: if these top players are cheating, why have they still got their accounts???  and who is the top player in the non-cheating world???
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Have you noticed how many hours the top people have put into this game?
Buzerk1
+44|6806
From where I stand, you are doing good
nuttydave
+-3|6716|Bristol UK
Simple they grind away til there blue in the face they sit in front of there PC's for about 5-7 hours a day some have more than one person helping them its all in the grind although you do get cheaters but thee really easy to spot just look at there victims and foes cheaters have like 100+ kills on victims and vice versa also look at medic revives and supply points etc if thats up way way to high chances are there stat padding highest rounds is also another good one anyone with a round above 300 is suspect but im pretty sure a really good player can get that REALLY Good
MikeBlades
+8|6724|Battlefield in australia
thanks buzerk....i feel warm and fuzzy on the inside now.

Last edited by MikeBlades (2005-11-13 18:32:14)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6811|Cologne, Germany

yeah m8, don't worry about it. as nutty has said, those guys play for more then 5 hours per day. they also play for points only, meaning the will mostly play vehicles and air assets ( this will go so far that they might TK to get into a chopper, plane or tank ). some of those accounts are shared by a number of people.

I wouldn't waste any thought on that. Play your own game. they do their shit, you do yours..

Enjoy

By the way, this is obviously not an help issue with bf2s.com  - the homepage-

Accordingly, I will move it to BF2:Chatter
Rakasan
+7|6807|California, USA
Damn playtime padders!
jacob_6
+0|6714
who gives a shit about being number 1 find the server their on find them and frag them bye gaikiwarrior
FourStars
+1|6709|Australia
i dont think i matters that much does it? its more a personal challenge, play against your self not blazen and them fellows. who cares how long it takes you, just enjoy getting there.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6783
Low SPM
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

B.Schuss wrote:

By the way, this is obviously not an help issue with bf2s.com  - the homepage-

Accordingly, I will move it to BF2:Chatter
Wow, how did I miss that...
FourStars
+1|6709|Australia
hey greenie beenie, what servers do u play on?
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6783
Hey, an Aussie I play on Internode every weekend.. always with General_Zod or Davo_of_War.. they're my mates and Telstra wont let me get DSL where I'm at (near the city ).
SWAMRaoulDuke
+0|6762

MikeBlades wrote:

i have been playing BF2 for a few months now and have been continually getting better.  when i play on rankled servers now i usually get in the top 10 players per round if not top 3. i play the game most days for at least an hour or two (4-8 rounds).  how come in the time i have been playing (4 months) i have only accrued 14,000 points, yet the top players in the world get these amount of points on a weekly basis???

1: how do i get these sorta points (if cheating is the option, i dont want to know about it. "points earned are sweeter than points won")

2: if these top players are cheating, why have they still got their accounts???  and who is the top player in the non-cheating world???
Look at theire scoring per minute and you will know why they have so much points......
[SWAM]AssAssin
thinner44
+1|6780
You have >15k points and you've played >169 hours.... I'm confused, are you complaining

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard