nem420hunter
+8|6509
Hey claydawg..

I apologize for these in-breeders that sit here and try to flame you.

We should all be thanking you for doing your job as a good admin and trying to find out if this is a hack or not.  Just because someone gets banned doesnt mean its perminent.  Atleast Claydawg has the smarts to come and ask the fine pilots on this forum for the answer.  dispite the belittling of little kids who have never and probably will never run a quality server cuz they have no clue as to how a quality server stays around.. and it isnt by calling ppl NOOB and being disrespectful without READING...

PS>>> the ban was removed!   Stupid
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6768|London UK

the most obnoxious assholes are the guys who jump in the empty chopper and then switch to the gunner\\\'s seat, waiting for some pilot to come along.  Fuck you buddy, if you can\\\'t fly, you can\\\'t gun.
Fucking A, I couldnt agree with you more.

+1

They sit there expecting to be flown around to get easy points off your skill of flying which has taken you hours and hours of practise to learn, fuck them.

And if you are one of these players that does this, fuck you to.
claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6619|Oxford, MS

Reciprocity wrote:

i'll give almost anyone one chance, I'll line them up perfectly for a tank or apc, if they miss, they're useless.   most miss.  forget about other choppers, most of the retards cant even kill an apc.  but for some reason, EVERYONE thinks they belong in the gunner seat.  the most obnoxious assholes are the guys who jump in the empty chopper and then switch to the gunner's seat, waiting for some pilot to come along.  Fuck you buddy, if you can't fly, you can't gun.
I agree 100% with your statement.  We had a guy in our clan that did that.  With 20 tickets or so left in a round, he'd start spamming the TS channel saying "so who's gonna fly me around next round?"  That's why we kicked him from the group.  I've got 2 guys in my clan I like to fly with.  We have fun taking choppers/armor out, and it's cool because we know each other and have been playing together for a long time.  +1 for you when I have some more.  Should be a little later today.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6727|Peoria, Illinois

PRiMACORD wrote:

Sure it's possible in limited bursts, never seen the reason to try it tho. Rockets work better
I do it in the Havoc on Sharqi when I can't find a gunner. Otherwise, in the Cobra, rockets do work much better.
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6555|The real world
How many times I have to spam to your people: All the guns are the same, when u learn to use them..

And the mging isnt hard, swing chopper to the left nose down 15 degrees, aim right of ur target, and fire in a line
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6709|Norway
Two ways of doing it..

Circling a target and firing, or gliding forward while firing.. The last bit isn't hard to do at all - the first one requires more maneuvering before you can switch..

And the part about a one-man heli can't be as good as two people in there? That's wrong, very wrong! Based on one thing which is essential to gunning you need to know what the pilot is doing and thinking - now if you communicate that's well and good, but you have to fly regularly with a pilot over a period of time to be able to really know how he's flying..

Now... If you'r the one flying, and you'r the one gunning - then I guess it'll take care of communications problems won't it?
And please stop looking at someones hours in a chopper, most pro-gamers won't play public - why would they    ruin their skill?
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6590|Iceland

elmo1337 wrote:

How many times I have to spam to your people: All the guns are the same, when u learn to use them..

And the mging isnt hard, swing chopper to the left nose down 15 degrees, aim right of ur target, and fire in a line
US, PLA = same = needs skills to use = n00bs cant do shit with it

MEC = overpowerd = n00bs can own with it
pX|SithLord
+22|6721|Germany

Reciprocity wrote:

i'll give almost anyone one chance, I'll line them up perfectly for a tank or apc, if they miss, they're useless.   most miss.  forget about other choppers, most of the retards cant even kill an apc.  but for some reason, EVERYONE thinks they belong in the gunner seat.  the most obnoxious assholes are the guys who jump in the empty chopper and then switch to the gunner's seat, waiting for some pilot to come along.  Fuck you buddy, if you can't fly, you can't gun.
well depends on what you have practiced... normally, i don't use choppers that much because on most maps there are maybe 6 people looking for the same chopper and i leave flying it to the "pros".

but one of my buddies is a quite skilled pilot, and when we play together and get the chopper, i usually get the gunner seat. i am not the best gunner on earth or whatever, but i do have my moments

and being a decent gunner does not mean that you have to be a good pilot, even if you can fly a chopper you still need to practice with the tv missiles etc.

if there are better gunners interested in the chopper, let them go for it, but it would be a waste to leave it empty...
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6615|Manitowoc, WI

claydawg wrote:

Reciprocity wrote:

I agree 100% with your statement.  We had a guy in our clan that did that.  With 20 tickets or so left in a round, he'd start spamming the TS channel saying "so who's gonna fly me around next round?"  That's why we kicked him from the group.  I've got 2 guys in my clan I like to fly with.  We have fun taking choppers/armor out, and it's cool because we know each other and have been playing together for a long time.  +1 for you when I have some more.  Should be a little later today.

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

US, PLA = same = needs skills to use = n00bs cant do shit with it

MEC = overpowerd = n00bs can own with it
as only a gunner and somone who cant really fly a chopper i agree with of you 100%.  while i perfer the MEC chopper (noob gun maybe but it does tear people to shreads) my score does not really differ on which chopper i gun in.  and yes, i hate the people that just sit there in the gunner seat waiting for somone else. 

what is even more annoying is when you and your buddy (who do very well together) are on TS/Vent/whatever internet voice chat system you use go to the chopper only to have one of you in it and a private who cant do crap insist on flying and gunning either ending in seconds later crashing or if hes gunning, being shot down by the other chopper because he doesnt know how to use a TV missle.

even when we politly say "would you mind if me and ... fly together, we can talk to each other so we can fly much more effectivly" they insist on either ignoring you and doing a horible job or just refusing to get out and everytime they crash/get shot down hes right back there waiting in line.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-06-28 09:28:16)

claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6619|Oxford, MS
My score in a chopper depends on who my pilot/gunner is.  It is a team effort.  It was intended to be that way and I think it should stay that way.
senor_fulff
+25|6756|Yorkshire, UK.

BUDFORCE wrote:

the most obnoxious assholes are the guys who jump in the empty chopper and then switch to the gunner\\\'s seat, waiting for some pilot to come along.  Fuck you buddy, if you can\\\'t fly, you can\\\'t gun.
Fucking A, I couldnt agree with you more.

+1

They sit there expecting to be flown around to get easy points off your skill of flying which has taken you hours and hours of practise to learn, fuck them.

And if you are one of these players that does this, fuck you to.
I can't fly choppers too well but I am a mean gunner
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6649
The cobra > Havok anyday. If I can't get a copilot who can use TV guided missles I will simply fly UP constantly so the havok cannot use it's guns against me. Most of the time the enemy pilot will lean back to be able to take a   shot at me thus putting themselves even further below me
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
mattajohnstone
+15|6784
im pretty good in a chopper and would love to see one of this clan videos of the elite chopper pilot if some 1could dig one up...

i hit my target about 9/10 with tv and do the gunner switch thing alot but i never seen/heard of being able to do pilot and gunner stuff at the same time...

+1 to whoever gets a video of using misiles and gunners gun at the same time....

Last edited by mattajohnstone (2006-06-28 10:27:02)

claydawg
Chuck Norris' Homeboy
+85|6619|Oxford, MS

mattajohnstone wrote:

im pretty good in a chopper and would love to see one of this clan videos of the elite chopper pilot if some 1could dig one up...

i hit my target about 9/10 with tv and do the gunner switch thing alot but i never seen/heard of being able to do pilot and gunner stuff at the same time...

+1 to whoever gets a video of using misiles and gunners gun at the same time....
Try this one: http://files.bf2s.com/details.php?file=403
The chopper scenes go down about half-way through...pretty impressive stuff.  It's been linked in this thread several time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard