007Bolox
+4|6554|Perth, Aus
coer = cover, srry
ICExMikey
+1|6588
im not too happy they left china off if its a high scoring map. do we really need another iraqi map? makes me fell like i should be cleaning sand outta my mouse.
<eN>Madcat
+2|6881
Well the first new map was for the PLA, so the next one is MEc, then PLA again(if they decide to give us another free map).
[killer]manxs
+148|6689|San Diego C.A.
Bet its goen to be great for snipers!! Boom Headshot
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6760|California

Sarrk wrote:

Yes, its new, its inf only

What more could you want?
no, its not Inf only. Infantry-only will not, NOT be in this patch, its still in early alpha ktx
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6682|can
I just hope it's goin to be a good map for Ground pounders
xixspyder
AnthraX
+25|6613
imagine karkand with no tanks
First_and_Only
+4|6616|ON, Canada
Imagine PLA versus MEC wow theres a thought. I mean the USMC as kick ass as they are dont need to be on every map

Last edited by First_and_Only (2006-06-28 22:15:04)

Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6685|Ohio
its gonna be great no matter what with no armor
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6718|Middle of nowhere
i honestly don't see what's great about karkand in the first place... i mean... who likes dying from an APC every 2 seconds?

but yeah, if there isn't any Armour (notice i didn't say vehicles) in it i'm totally for it
masterHouse
Official Heckler & Koch ambassador
+8|6757|Veenendaal, The Netherlands

Ayumiz wrote:

Schuchi wrote:

i don't know how this map will look like but i expect sth. like karkand or more like sharqi ... so of course its going to be popular ... and maybe we get 3 types of this map - not like wake with only 4 64-version

and maybe the "karkand-only" has finished ....
When wake island came out, its filled with people and now its still filled with people so i guess Jallabad is gonna be full as well:P
I do not agree, the reason for so much people playing wake is that wake was the most populair map of BF1942, so EA puts wake restyled in the patch for BF2. If Iwo Jama was the most populair map of 1942 EA had put Iwo in the patch. So it is not a insurance that Jallabad will be as most as populair as wake.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard