Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

EA Games-Fuck up everything.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
cougar you are fucking 1337, i bow down and kiss your feet.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

the time has come

my opinion of indianscout
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ … nowned.gif

Last edited by stryyker (2006-06-26 23:54:42)

Mele4nyc
+9|6600
Omg Kidnapping Ftw?
slidero
lmao nice stats mele
Not
Great success!
+216|6577|Chandler, AZ
Well it pretty much has to happen doesn't it? I mean honestly, I don't see any other way to play it. Kidnap stats will ya Scout? Mmmk, but the alleyways of Karkand get dark at night, and even though people probably could hear the screams, I get the feeling they're not gonna care much.

*Readies shock paddles*
Not
Great success!
+216|6577|Chandler, AZ
Waaaaaaait just a second here now.

http://bf2s.com/player/44116773/

Tell me he uses another account or something. Please, for the love of God, tell me this isn't it. This can't be IndianScout, it HAS to be a sick coincidence, or a newly made account right?

Oh, this just won't do. I'll hold back the rest of my feelings on this until someone can confirm or refute that this is the same IndianScout we're talking about. (I hope it's not)
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

cougar you are fucking 1337, i bow down and kiss your feet.
I seen on the BF2RS forums where SysTray got wiped.

Un-fucking-believable.  +1 to you for sticking up for a friend.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6765|Dallas

Not wrote:

Tell me he uses another account or something. Please, for the love of God, tell me this isn't it. This can't be IndianScout, it HAS to be a sick coincidence, or a newly made account right?

Oh, this just won't do. I'll hold back the rest of my feelings on this until someone can confirm or refute that this is the same IndianScout we're talking about. (I hope it's not)
Perhaps he caught himself cheating and reset his own stats.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6582|MANCHESTERRR

Cougar wrote:

Not wrote:

Lmao! He "Fell" and was suddenly in the hotel
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6692|Sweden
"High Points Servers are not allowed"
I only play this all the time, EA go to hell with this rule.

"TK punish is to be set to automatic or on, but may not be set to off."
Where the fuck have they lost their brains? To set it on off is the best way.
No_Smoking
all your base are belong to us
+35|6697|Sacramento
A lot of the rules you mention are for EAs public servers for the most part.
I'm not really a fan of "whining threads" .. I did however read most of it.. I skimmed through the last few paragraphs.. heh..

You really didnt need to write all that. 100% of what you mention is for ranked servers, if you dont care about stats and think they mean shit.. dont play on ranked servers, its that simple. there ARE unranked servers out there you know =P

True I dont know of any "good" ones off hand.. but if you have the cash, rent your own and start one up. if you follow the unranked bf2 community much you'll see that there are in fact a shit load of custom maps out there.. lots that are VERY well made too.

I didnt bother reading any followup posts in this thread.. the OP'er wore me out heh.. so if what I mentioned has already been covered.. Sorry!

booya
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore
EA shood think bout this

who the fuck is playing the game
who the fuck is buying  the game
who the fuck is paying for the game
who the fuck is paying to have a server
who the fuck is hosting the server
who the fuck is the admin in the server
who the fuck is playing with his style in the server

and why the fuck we cant do jihading since the muslims are doing it
Not
Great success!
+216|6577|Chandler, AZ

Cougar wrote:

Not wrote:

Let's hope so. Because the account was made a year ago, and played for what 9 hours? If this is actually him, and he doesn't use a different account....I'm very sorry, but I can't accept this. A guy who's played 9 hours is all of a sudden the ePolice for this game? I'm so sure it's not him, it just can't be. There's no way that a complete newbie, not using that in a derogatory way either, to this game can tell the experienced players what to do and what not to.

You barely have enough time to really learn how to use all of the kits in 9 hours, much less the vehicles...and forget learning the dynamics of the gameplay.
Ferdy
+37|6556|Netherland

Mele4nyc wrote:

My personal favorite...
§1.8 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.
§ Items not included in this list would be up to EA & DICE to interpret.
Got my 121,000 points wiped because 12 year olds love the feeling of retaliation, well atleast my name will still be on their worst enemies list. It's so obvious that there something terribly wrong with the stats system, when someone can just wipe you without any credible evidence. If you want to review my 1337 stat padding skills for which I got reset, you can check out my stats, maybe it will open your eyes on how this whole process works.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/8451 … 1vl.th.jpg
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/9057/m … 2gi.th.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9993/m … 3xo.th.jpg
Welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetz Ferdy
PRiMACORD
+190|6625|Home of the Escalade Herds

Cougar wrote:

roflmao

Agree with you m8, +1 for a solid post.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
I am shit of this EA wiping stats bullshit, any kid can say: zomg they are teh cheat wipe!!!

i am also tired of this ROE bullshit, pistol and knives server imo are ok, its more fun than normal bf2... reminds me of americas army how the admins tell ppl get into a barn (he gives us no weapons) then suddenly pops out rpgs for us. 

pistol and knife servers for stat padding are pointless now since every1 got expert knife already. pistol and knives server just have longer games...

edit: even the ROE boys dont read their own rules! in the game manual it said that u can try to use ur ARTILLARY to take out ENEMY artillary.

Last edited by cyborg_ninja-117 (2006-06-27 02:11:18)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Spiderman696
+12|6647

jkohlc wrote:

EA shood think bout this

Jihad jeeps are allowed by EA. But it is not against the ROE if a private ranked server writes in there rules that they dont want any jihad jeeps on there server. And they can kick you for doing it.

JON.ANTONSSON wrote:

"High Points Servers are not allowed"
I only play this all the time, EA go to hell with this rule.
High Point Servers does not mean a 64 player map with 16 soldiers on it. This is alllowed.

Last edited by Spiderman696 (2006-06-27 02:55:35)

ericcartmanisbest
+24|6540|GREAT Britain

Mele4nyc wrote:

My personal favorite...
§1.8 Players may not use or exploit game mechanisms to artificially boost their score ("stats padding") and Server administrators may not knowingly allow or encourage this activity on their servers.
§ Items not included in this list would be up to EA & DICE to interpret.
Got my 121,000 points wiped because 12 year olds love the feeling of retaliation, well atleast my name will still be on their worst enemies list. It's so obvious that there something terribly wrong with the stats system, when someone can just wipe you without any credible evidence. If you want to review my 1337 stat padding skills for which I got reset, you can check out my stats, maybe it will open your eyes on how this whole process works.

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/8451 … 1vl.th.jpg
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/9057/m … 2gi.th.jpg
http://img70.imageshack.us/img70/9993/m … 3xo.th.jpg
yet another example of why resetting someone is complete bullshit, ea are dickheads
xWSxCriminalx
+40|6537
Way to tell them cougar!! I'm right along with Cougar's thoughts he has it fuckin right.

I have NEVER EVER EVER in my long life of gaming ever seen e-police (aside from punkbuster for which i have a whole other rant). WHY THE FUCK DO THEY NEED AN ROE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!? If something shouldnt be done, then code it out. I mean fuck everymove everythrow every little fucking shot, jump or ballscratch had to be coded in at somepoint so if you didnt want people EXPLORING ADAPTING AND OVERCOMING then dont allow them too. Guess what would happen little petty EA, YOU would have a dickless game on your hands. No one aside from the 7-9 age group would pick it up.

I dunno when i bought this game i had ZERO intentions on playing fair, jihad, chopper whore, spawn camp fuckin rights!!! Watching people get cut down from "tactically" smart decisions make me smile. There is a HUGE difference between stat-padding and camping or blackhawk whoring and i really dont think these people making up the ROE understand this.

Stat-padding= you and a buddy knife/res/knife/res/knife/res somewhere in the middle of the map
Camping= um well being in the enemy base with some firepower (conceptually the best thing to do)
blackhawk whoring= The most squad related, tactically sound, way to gain kills and suppress enemy forces.

I mean shit now the damn bird sits there all alone no one even touches it...and now via the "ROE" you cant even cap a flag using it as your transport.

ROE is for people that take the game too serisouly and cry cry at therer monitors, FUCK YOU EA for letting a SMALLLLLLLLLLL majority push you into doing something so utterly ridiculous.

Personally i work hard all fucking day, come home put the kids to bed, try to put the wife to bed and i log on and i wanna fuck shit up...no rules, no bitching, no holdsbarred.
Finally if EA wanted me to read an ROE which i never will they should have put in BIG BOLD LETTER ON THE FRONT OF THE GAME BOX "COMES WITH OWN LAWS---please take a minute to read this 50page book of rules"

My Warrant Officer in the Army said it best when he said : ""The mark of a true solider is the use of his superior judgment to avoid situations requiring the use of his superior skill"

/rant
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6527|Singapore

Spiderman696 wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

EA shood think bout this

Jihad jeeps are allowed by EA. But it is not against the ROE if a private ranked server writes in there rules that they dont want any jihad jeeps on there server. And they can kick you for doing it.

Cougar wrote:

§ Using C4 on jeeps, or other fast moving vehicles to take out other vehicles.
§

Yeah, how about not.  These are about the gayest fucking rules I've ever seen.  If you expect me to adhere to this garbage then you can choke on my sack.
um..
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6675|Moscow, Russia
This whole ROE thing is like if Valve would "restrict" using AWP in CS, threatening a Steam ID ban, cause so many n00bs don't like to be 1 shot killed. Or "restrict" using your friend to lift you up to get to some good camping spots.
If you got a CS server, you may do whatever you want on it. You may set any custom maps, run mods, like zombie escape or deathmatch, and of course restrict the use of certain weapons, if you feel like it. But there is NO stupid global rules you must follow. The only rule is not to cheat, and that's about it.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6845|United Kingdom
amen, you hit the nail on the head.

Bring on the mods i say.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6522
The ROE is the biggest bunch of bullshit ever created. EA doesnt follow it, they reset people for BS while the REAL padders or glitchers and the COUNTLESS ALWAYS FULL K&P servers are allowed to run free.
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6595|Europe and goddamn proud of it

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

I agree, the ROE is stupid.
Yeah fuck 'm

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard