Chard
+1|6855|Christchurch, New Zealand
Sometimes when I log in and go to BFHQ i have my rank and awards and crap like that but when i go into a sever i show up as a pirvate! I still have my unlocks but I'm Pirvate. I know this is probly a new bug (one of many) but i just want to know if my stats get recored? If not i might as well find a new game to play.

Also Does anyone have any info about 1.04 patch?
Kr39
Be A Medic!
+2|6787|Austin TX
very common bug.  i think it is associated with 'red tag' bug.  if my squadmate sees someone as red, i usually see them as pvt. 

weak
Chard
I've on;y started getting this since 1.03 EA Is uber gay
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6798|NRW,Germany

Chard wrote:

Heard a rumor that it should come with the addon but nothing else
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6844
That's a common bug, happens to me all the time. And yeah, normally your stats should still get recorded.

I've experienced two different kinds of instances of this bug though.

1.) You show up as private. You can't use unlocks, and the server will re-award you the easy badges and stuff, because it thinks you have 0 points. Your stats get recorded.

2.) Same as above, however you can use your unlocks and you wont be awarded badges.

My theory is, these bugs are the same, it's just, certain parts of your overall account simply didn't 'load through' to the server correctly.

Like on #2, it might load your awards, points and so forth, but not your rank or whatever.. I don't know really, but its something like that.

But dont worry your stats, again, should still be recorded regardless. They'll simply be added on as usual.

Last edited by Ryan_Mercury (2005-11-13 03:30:12)

Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6868|Germany / Saxony
Yeah, very nice (haha) bug.
In theese days, when every l4m3r is a gunnery sergant or something, it´s just funny when this bug happens to me and all the f*ck*rs get pwned by a private....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
Chard

Tigg@lot wrote:

Chard wrote:

Heard a rumor that it should come with the addon but nothing else
that would be EA for you cant get the 1.04 patch unless you buy special forces, thats the only way that they'll get anyone to buy that load of shit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard