ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC
Useless post,, but okey, i got over 500 shock peddle kills i just wanna know if somebody got more
-xDookiex-
+0|6752
1,373 here
[OBC]Ben
Hotel California
+0|6763|Oakland, CA
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6817|-
Uhm... twelve.
Ryle
+1|6722|Seattle
9... sad
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

One! But it bloody dosn't show up on my stats page. I was stoked when I got the damn kill too!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6791|Delaware
I have 12 and I'm proud of it. I don't run around looking to kill people with the shock paddles because A) They have a more distinguised use (reviving FRIENDLY units) and B)There's no award for them. I use them for self defense when running around reviving.
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6770
20, but 10 of those came in one round.  I want my basic defib badge.
someone25
+1|6718
i am not sure - maybe little offtopic - but ill do it...

did some of you seen blazin.uk´s stats? he has been killed over 6500(!!!) times with defi....

very strange
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6817|-

someone25 wrote:

did some of you seen blazin.uk´s stats? he has been killed over 6500(!!!) times with defi....

very strange
That's how many deaths he has while holding the defib. Not how many times he has been killed with it.
someone25
+1|6718

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

someone25 wrote:

very strange
That's how many deaths he has while holding the defib. Not how many times he has been killed with it.
... really, sry didnt know that....  thoughr this stats were *killed by weapon* not *holding while killed*...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

And he's always a bloody medic. Dare I say most of his points come from reviving people.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
someone25
+1|6718
Revive      41,802  - for sure
Rigor
+0|6711|Sweden

Tyferra wrote:

And he's always a bloody medic. Dare I say most of his points come from reviving people.
So?it's his way of playing the game....
slidero
98 :d
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6736|Cambridge (UK)

ToiletTrooper wrote:

i got over 500 shock peddle kills
What's a shock peddle? I don't think there are even any shock bicycles in the game, let alone peddles! But I could be wrong.

Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

i think i have one of the best shockpaddle k/d ratios: (used to be 1.2 but i majorly fucked up one round) Here
Ryle
+1|6722|Seattle

Coolbeano wrote:

i think i have one of the best shockpaddle k/d ratios: (used to be 1.2 but i majorly fucked up one round) Here
lol kudos to u
joemah
+6|6712
I have zero shock paddle kills...I prefer guns.
someone25
+1|6718

joemah wrote:

I have zero shock paddle kills...I prefer guns.
now youre talking
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6711|Vermont
same here.  If im close enough to shock paddle them, I would rather shoot them in the head of knife them.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.
If I were going for those, I think I would have something like -xDookiex- or at least ToiletTrooper.
I have 97 now.
When I was going for Expert knife badge, I always knifed when I got to sneak up somebody, and when getting the Expert pistol badge, I always shot them with pistol behind them.
540 Pistol kills, 240 Knife kills now, all of them wouldve been potential paddle kills.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6811|Missoula, MT
Does quantity = best?  Hmmm... 
Bravery
+-1|6740
Naviss is the best shock paddler in the game, no competition.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC
omfg 1300??, im bad

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard