NA$TY_BUTLER
+3|6540|An flat in Smurf Village
I want to get a little more involved with the community outside of TOP.  I recently have had conversations with other groups/clans etcand found them to be rewarding.

If you would like please pm me or respond to this post and I would like to flesh out my TS servers.
Audio
+130|6555|Orlando, FL
Funny.  I doubt you are the real butler, because he definetly doesn't spell his name like that.  K, thanks?
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6681| United States of America
Pwned !!!!
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6728|Antarctica

<KoS>Audio wrote:

Funny.  I doubt you are the real butler, because he definetly doesn't spell his name like that.  K, thanks?
This is the New and Improved Butler
Capt. Foley
+155|6610|Allentown, PA, USA
:p
NA$TY_BUTLER
+3|6540|An flat in Smurf Village
Audio....has my xfire....was part of pitiful Negative Approach....recruiter for his clan.

I am THE BUTLER.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6787|Toronto Canada
you are the shit man. nice work with the selling of your account I might pull that too, but for less.
Audio
+130|6555|Orlando, FL

NA$TY_BUTLER wrote:

Audio....has my xfire....was part of pitiful Negative Approach....recruiter for his clan.

I am THE BUTLER.
I stand corrected.  Just making sure nobody is trying to pose as you, lol.  Sup buddy
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6593|England
how much did u get, if you don't mind me asking?
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6544
http://forums.bf2s.com/profile.php?id=5773
That is the real NASTIE_BULTER. Unless you spell your name diff by one letter then your not the real one that Im thinkin of.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

He changed his account name.
Madhadda1
+270|6567|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
well it dosnt matter know because he is banned
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6596
Lol
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6787|Dallas

NA$TY_BUTLER wrote:

I am THE BUTLER.
Well if you are THE BUTLER then I guess you really are THE FAGGOT. 

You're probably the biggest piece of shit to ever come across Battlefield.  Congrats on that.

Last edited by Cougar (2006-06-25 17:33:16)

NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6536|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
Got dammit!  Now I'm another NASTY_BUTLER.  The guys at BF2S liked the other two so much they bought them. 

So now...........I'm the BUTLER.  NO....I really am.  Seriously!

I'll prove it.....er.....uh....ok here we go new rambling concept.

What is the BF2 community?  It's a group of customers who bought the same video game!  Why then do we have to act according to EA's rules and do their programers' and human resource managers' jobs for them?  Why should we worry about having a "bad" reputation in a community who's existence depends on that of a software product?

Does EA have a grasp on what it takes to manage a real community atmosphere to create teamplay and friendship?  NO......In 2142 they will encourage stalking, a method that is considered punishable in the ROE, by giving stalkers "dog tags" of their victims when they knife them in the back!   What will EA do to fix the impending screw-ups that they will commit in the near future in that game?  Look forward to more unclear and overreaching rules enforced by fellow "customers" twisted enough to spend their time going around taking pictures of people playing the game instead of playing it themselves.

We have got to find a better game that delivers what EA promised us.  It has to come about soon.  When we find it we are going straight for it and taking 100 "customers" with us.

Those of you who don't understand can continue to pay for damaged goods and grind at this game instead of having fun.

TOP, WE HAVE MORE FUN THAN YOU!

BUTLER

Last edited by NASTY_BUTLER (2006-06-28 14:22:44)

Ferdy
+37|6578|Netherland
WOW, the really nastie_butler!!!!!!!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

aw shit which is it
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6544
Who Is Fucking Who In The Zoo?!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6620|Seattle

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Who Is Fucking Who In The Zoo?!
https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/c402a6c3dd.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6710|UK
okay.

if you're the real nastie butler, when we flew together on wake that time, what did you teach me how to do?

answer this correctly and you're definately the butler
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6536|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
I tried to teach you to circle strafe but still didn't learn it.

Elixer I am better off not acknowledging your existence.   Download some more hax and play CS pal.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6654|949

E7IX3R wrote:

okay.

if you're the real nastie butler, when we flew together on wake that time, what did you teach me how to do?

answer this correctly and you're definately the butler
rub his balls with one hand while the other is on the mouse
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6710|UK
rofl.

okay, i thought  we sorted out our differences? guess not

I can circle strafe quite easily now, just had to practice. I dont hack and I hate CS, so no can do i'm afraid.

Last edited by E7IX3R (2006-06-28 16:07:36)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6654|949

E7IX3R wrote:

rofl.

okay, i thought  we sorted out our differences? guess not

I can circle strafe quite easily now, just had to practice. I dont hack and I hate CS, so no can do i'm afraid.
where's the beef?
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6793|AUS, Canberra
long story short, nasty and na$ty are the real one.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard