Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6580|England

Ferdy wrote:

mad scotsman wrote:

TOP tards strike again , how gay. bring it noobs , the more i hear of you fools , the more i dislike you fuktards, get a grip
So much time total play and so few points. Mad scotmann get some skills before you whine!!!!
Your just pissed off cause u spunked a shit load of time getting your points only to have them reset by E.A. if you didnt go agaisnt the R.O.E set out by E.A. and try and look pro infront of your m8s it wouldnt have happened to you.
Where is the recruitment page i want in

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2006-06-25 15:31:19)

Capt. Foley
+155|6588|Allentown, PA, USA

[netsas]knight wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

[netsas]knight wrote:

I take it your a TOP clan wannabe ??and want to be inculded in a group of smacktards who like to set out and spoil other public players fun??Also take part in statpadding and other shit stuff agaisnt the R.O.E
Im still very confused.
Your confused because if you didnt spend so much time sucking up to TOP the air would get into your thick head and help simtulate your thick brain.
Are you PMSing?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6580|England

Capt. Foley wrote:

[netsas]knight wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Im still very confused.
Your confused because if you didnt spend so much time sucking up to TOP the air would get into your thick head and help simtulate your thick brain.
Are you PMSing?
No i just hate pricks like you ,who actually think clans like TOP who set out to ruin fun for other gamers on purpose are cool .

You are actually the right materail for there clan because your a fucking idiot ,who thinks he is funny and a smart ass .I my friend, think your dad wasted some very good spunk on bringing you into this world.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

how is it ruining fun, eh? we went into a pub and we had a blast. its just too bad that we used teamwork and won.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

It's not TOP's fault. Sure they're skilled but to be honest if the other team actually tried, I'm sure they could've beaten TOP a fwe times. Instead they whined all those rounds instead of putting forth an effort and got defeated.

Last edited by ExecutionerStyle (2006-06-25 15:42:14)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America
How about these clan based arguements get taken to their respective forums instead of littering our lovely, little BF2s ones with arguements between people you never see or hear from again unless you're stalking one another. Hmm?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6580|England

stryyker wrote:

how is it ruining fun, eh? we went into a pub and we had a blast. its just too bad that we used teamwork and won.
Fun for you and the other 19 guys from your clan who scrim often and work well as a team .Yet not fun for the poor others players who have NEVER played 2gether as a team .Yes they might well have been on teamspeak aswell but you cant ask 30 randoms players to gel in one match and have the same kinnda of teamwork as you guys.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

[netsas]knight wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Fun for you and the other 19 guys from your clan who scrim often and work well as a team .Yet not fun for the poor others players who have NEVER played 2gether as a team .Yes they might well have been on teamspeak aswell but you cant ask 30 randoms players to gel in one match and have the same kinnda of teamwork as you guys.
well, they should learn how to play before yelling at us then
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6580|England

stryyker wrote:

[netsas]knight wrote:

stryyker wrote:

well, they should learn how to play before yelling at us then
I dont think you understand the concept do you ???They may be good players who are more then capable of giveing you a good fight.Your team works 2gether often and works well from what i can gather,but you dont seem to understand that it was a public server and meant to be a fun few hours but you guys think its fun to wreck it and think your cool .
stryyker how do i join mate??

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2006-06-25 15:56:12)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

you dont join, you are accepted
slidero
sounds pretty gay
Ferdy
+37|6556|Netherland

slidero wrote:

sounds pretty gay
No sense!!!!
ReGmAn78
+16|6647|Alberta, Canada
Who cares....there is crap loads of stuff about them on the net, but fact is if they played good as a team LEGIT then there is no point in whining.  We have clans like this come into our server all the time, fight fire with fire and play smart.  We have had maybe 3 members in at once and have played a entire clan before and won, its called communication...TS or Typing.  Jus dont let the other team get to ur head, and focus on flags.
J.P.Morgen
+7|6688|In a 24/7 Night Server
You guys are stupid.  You are pissed at |TOP| because they did exactly what EA/Dice wanted this game to be about, Teamwork.  Isn't that why they made this FPS.  To communicate, join squads, take/defend flags, and destroy the opposite team.   

Some of the post talk about teamwork and then say |TOP| is stupid because they used awesome teamwork.  I just wish I was there to enjoy the massacre of this so called "elite" of the BF2 community.

Now go play some BF2 and hope a group |TOP| guys don't show up on the same server as you, on the opposite team. HAHA
NA$TY_BUTLER
+3|6517|An flat in Smurf Village

J.P.Morgen wrote:

You guys are stupid.  You are pissed at |TOP| because they did exactly what EA/Dice wanted this game to be about, Teamwork.  Isn't that why they made this FPS.  To communicate, join squads, take/defend flags, and destroy the opposite team.   

Some of the post talk about teamwork and then say |TOP| is stupid because they used awesome teamwork.  I just wish I was there to enjoy the massacre of this so called "elite" of the BF2 community.

Now go play some BF2 and hope a group |TOP| guys don't show up on the same server as you, on the opposite team. HAHA
Remember Morgan.....they are the "social elite" of BF2.  By this I mean the exclusive club that polices, censors, and reports on and to the BF2 community.  There is definitely an air of social....not tactical superiority if you address those people.   I truly believe they see themselves as standing on a higher level then most of the community ESPECIALY us.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

stryyker wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

WTF, are you guys the stonecutters?   President Stryyker FTW
J.P.Morgen
+7|6688|In a 24/7 Night Server

NA$TY_BUTLER wrote:

Remember Morgan.....they are the "social elite" of BF2.  By this I mean the exclusive club that polices, censors, and reports on and to the BF2 community.  There is definitely an air of social....not tactical superiority if you address those people.   I truly believe they see themselves as standing on a higher level then most of the community ESPECIALY us.
I stand corrected.  That's what I meant by "elite".
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

†[AøT]§tèálth† wrote:

stonemasons?

secret societies ftw?
Capt. Foley
+155|6588|Allentown, PA, USA

stryyker wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

stonemasons?

secret societies ftw?
Im confused.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

stryyker wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

stonemasons?

secret societies ftw?
LOL.  I am just pissed because I suck too much to join the club.........or not enough. 
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6685|United States of America

stryyker wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

stonemasons?

secret societies ftw?
Well the Stonecutters is a fictional society from The Simpsons, but the Freemasons are said to be real.

This might as well be in the "Not BF2 section" by now, though.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

hehe
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6762

DesertFox423 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

stonemasons?

secret societies ftw?
Well the Stonecutters is a fictional society from The Simpsons, but the Freemasons are said to be real.

This might as well be in the "Not BF2 section" by now, though.
Simpsons are real FFS

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard