Speelbal
+146|6760|Netherlands
Killing a guy with a transportvehicle next to a transportvehicle resulting in an exploding transportvehicle killing this player ( like this: Player1 [Vodnik] Player2 ) counts as a road kill too.

Imagine: A transportvehicle shootout. Your opponent gets out but the vehicle explodes and he dies.
l41e
+677|6656

Speelbal wrote:

Killing a guy with a transportvehicle next to a transportvehicle resulting in an exploding transportvehicle killing this player ( like this: Player1 [Vodnik] Player2 ) counts as a road kill too.

Imagine: A transportvehicle shootout. Your opponent gets out but the vehicle explodes and he dies.
Easiest way to get this is to sit in a tank, wait for a Vodnik/HMMWV/Nanjing to come, shoot a couple (5 or 6) co-ax rounds at him then the main gun. Vehicle on fire, guy bails out, You [Car] Him.
Someguy
+83|6632
OK i sat in a car for like 5 hours today and im still at 74.07 hours and the stats have updates 3 times wtf?
~Solar~Fire~
+45|6655|Austin, TX
Gulf of Oman is where I got my veteran badge, even with the horrible 1.3 lag on a wireless connection.

I just hopped in a buggy as soon as the game started and drove straight for the airfield. I easily managed to mow down people as they waited for jets and the attack helo. If you do this though, drive by the oil pumps, not on the runway as they'll have less time to spot you.
Riot77
Banned
+20|6736|camping your spawn
Just go to an illegal knife and pistol server... get in a vod or hummer... and run them down, it is fun and it ruins the stat padders game.
[killer]manxs
+148|6657|San Diego C.A.
Got mine on a highpoints warlord,(ved btw),  highpoint servers arent illegal, and u have more time without your heart pounding like crazy and crying
MR_snus
+21|6629

Someguy wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Go CANADIANS!!!! WHOOT!
wo000t
wtf does wooot mean??
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
Just get in a quadbike and just constantly move around bases stick to UAV'd areas and come as quickly as you go

MR_snus wrote:

wtf does wooot mean??
We Owned the Other Team

Last edited by SargeV1.4 (2006-06-03 13:31:10)

https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
MR_snus
+21|6629

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Just get in a quadbike and just constantly move around bases stick to UAV'd areas and come as quickly as you go

MR_snus wrote:

wtf does wooot mean??
We Owned the Other Team
thanks mate!
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6668|Canada Eh?

Someguy wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Go CANADIANS!!!! WHOOT!
wo000t
go canada!!!
Someguy
+83|6632

BornToKill67 wrote:

Someguy wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

Go CANADIANS!!!! WHOOT!
wo000t
go canada!!!
GO CANADA!!!

Last edited by Someguy (2006-06-04 16:09:33)

Picouz/VoiD
The Insomniac
+39|6673

Someguy wrote:

BornToKill67 wrote:

Someguy wrote:

wo000t
go canada!!!
WO00000T0T0TT00T 0YAYAYAY NO0B0S GO CANADA!!!
And you wonder why you get negative karma.  While I've been reading this thread I've seen it go down twice lol.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6747|Comber, Northern Ireland
you get it by doing this: https://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4548/screen0182rb.jpg only with more kills.....got that last night wooo
BVC
+325|6703
Mashtuur is the best for getting transport badges.  Just the other day I got veteran, I'd had a few kills in the vodnik already, when what should appear on the horizon heading slowly towards me?  A blackhawk.  A FULLY LOADED blackhawk; 6 transport kills for one well-aimed stream of machinegun fire, ah yeah!
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6704|Germany
Shouldn't be to hard to get some roadkills.

Wake Island,go USMC and as soon as the Marines capture the south base get in a DPV and become a road rage zombie.
There should be plenty of potential victims standing around the airfield near the J-10 spawnpoint.
Yesterday I got 3 kills in the first run.You should try to run over as many people as possible before a tank or something gets you,if you are about to explode crash into a chopper or a jet,that's a roadkill too and it's better to go down fighting.
Kriznik
+0|6779
well i did now 19road kills in Euroforce and did not get expert ... why?

is this only in vanilla BF??????
Superslim
BF2s Frat Brother
+211|6700|Calgary
i got all mine on Gulf of Oman, as US. Always  ppl standing around in MEC base waiting for heli's and planes.
jnick
+22|6790

Kriznik wrote:

Nope . . . It works in any xpack/booster . . . Try for it again.

Last edited by jnick (2006-06-24 16:42:32)

BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6559|The Land of Claywhore
Do arty kills in a transport vehicle count as road kills?
Someguy
+83|6632

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Do arty kills in a transport vehicle count as road kills?
no.
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6657

SaladForks wrote:

You have to run them over? I truly never knew that..
your sig's little rhyme thing doesnt add up to 100%. its 50% pain. lol.
Kriznik
+0|6779

jnick wrote:

Kriznik wrote:

Nope . . . It works in any xpack/booster . . . Try for it again.
i did it 3times in EuroForce server (JOILT) (19kills, 13kills, 11kills) - 3rounds and did not get badge

so i went to vanilla BF server / Gulf of Oman, and did it for first time when i was 11kills

so try it rather on normal server, because seem to me as EU is sucked up with this badge
(maybe is joilt server wrong i dont know, but points from there i have...)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard