Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON
I just got banned from a comics forum for stating that Hulk is only a mid-range character in terms of strength.

For god's sake, I can name 21798798421 off my head that will tear Hulk in half:

Galactus - He fucking eats planets, GG
Silver Surfer - He can make stars and destroy them, GG
Shuma Gorath - He can edit matter, GG
Mephisto - God of Hell, GG
Eternity/Death - Um, they control the balance of life and death in the Marvel Universe, GG
The Living Tribunal - He created the damn universe, GG
And Thor/Thanos/Loki/Cytorrak/Odin/The Celestials/Any character outside of Earth.

I also hate it too when people say Apocalypse is the strongest Marvel character, um, if he's so strong, why'd he die from Magneto?

These young people are getting brainwashed into thinking Wolverine, Hulk, Spider-Man are the shit when they can easily get totaled by 136497987695634789906 other characters in the Marvel Universe.

In fact, Hulk probably ranks in the bottom 10% of strongest marvel characters.  Even Wolverine killed him before as well as Spider-Man.

Sigh, damn the movie producers for injecting false knowledge into these young minds.
Alpha as fuck.
TheNaziPredator
+15|6581
Spiderman Ftw!!!
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6705
Colossus is pretty strong.

Though Hulk did rip Wolverine in half and threw the two pieces 4 miles from each other.

That took gutsy, Wolverine survived of coursed and smelled that his legs were 4 miles away from him.
FAF-Teeje
+47|6551
screw comic books!!!  they are gay!!!!!    FTW
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6773|Toronto Canada

Nyte wrote:

I just got banned from a comics forum
haha...hahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahahahahahhaah

oh man

sorry

hulk is lame
x.:Shackleton:.x
Quick on the draw...
+33|6551|the land of plenty
I know your name is Nyte and all, but you really do need to get out and get some sunshine.

-Shack
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6708|MoVal So-Cal
i dont care if he's not the strongest or the fastest but my man is Gambit
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6773|Toronto Canada
batman!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6782|Noizyland

Holy fuck, who givs a shit? Honestly Nyte, who are you, fuckin' Comic Book Guy? No one should ever get into a debate about superheroes! Ever!

Batman fucken rules anyways. He doesn't have any superpowers and he still kicks arse.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
VaNiSh
Banned
+18|6697
lol the last vagina this guy saw was his moms the day his dad left town.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6773|Toronto Canada

Tyferra wrote:

Holy fuck, who givs a shit? Honestly Nyte, who are you, fuckin' Comic Book Guy? No one should ever get into a debate about superheroes! Ever!

Batman fucken rules anyways. He doesn't have any superpowers and he still kicks arse.
best...post...ever
LordMelkor666
+2|6534
ummm the hulk movie sucked anyways... it was sooooo lame
XIthRyker
+7|6662
More to the point how come when the Hulk does his thing and goes green all his clothes rip apart from his boxers. And how much does he spend on new clothes a week? He's always ripping them to shreds.
LordMelkor666
+2|6534

XIthRyker wrote:

More to the point how come when the Hulk does his thing and goes green all his clothes rip apart from his boxers. And how much does he spend on new clothes a week? He's always ripping them to shreds.
and how do his pants never rip?

oh its probably cause his cock shrinks

Last edited by LordMelkor666 (2006-06-24 12:09:56)

xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6616|Sweden
what about Nate Grey? he was pretty imba wasnt he
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
im the strongest person on the universe. u know why all the mutants dont exsist today? coz i killed em all
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6651|Cumberland, MD, USA
DC > Marvel. We have Superman and Batman.   But where's Flash Gordon Nyte? And Speedy Gonzalez? And Aquaman? You're clearly a fighter; not a lover.

Hulk is physically strong without any super-powers. All the characters you listed have some power other than strength to make them better than Hulk.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6760|Toronto, ON

xXSarnathXx wrote:

what about Nate Grey? he was pretty imba wasnt he
Yeah, X-Man AKA Nate Grey was possibly the strongest "mutant" in Marvel (But not strongest character).

Hulk is not a mutant, he's a byproduct of an accident like Spider-Man.

Galactus, Living Tribunal etc are cosmic beings and are not even in the realm of Earth.
Alpha as fuck.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
I'm the juggernaut, bitch!

I've never read the comics, but what about when Jean Grey goes blurgh and turns into Phoenix?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6784|UK
LMFAO!
*puts in sig before anyone else*
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6650|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I've never read the comics, but what about when Jean Grey goes blurgh and turns into Phoenix?
w00t! +1 to sarge for quoting the strongest Marvel character (aye he says it in X-Men III.. inspired by the parody of course)
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6746|Pakistan/England

spawnofthemist wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

w00t! +1 to sarge for quoting the strongest Marvel character (aye he says it in X-Men III.. inspired by the parody of course)
your weapons cannot harm me! don't you know who the fuck I am?
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6643|South Jersey

tahadar wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

your weapons cannot harm me! don't you know who the fuck I am?
I'm the juggernaut bitch! haha, you my ho now!
younggun
+28|6651
I think Superman is the best just because he is super and man so he's Superman...Oh yeh and I tell all my friends I'm superman...lol
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6646|Amsterdam, NY
https://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9gnMigE8Z1EvyYBbwOjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12b3djpk7/EXP=1151287940/**http%3a//web.mit.edu/mbshieh/Public/random/juggernaut.jpg
IAM THE JUGGERNAT BITCH

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard