Oberst-Moser
+9|6548
rickymartin i like you dude, can i get on your list too? i'm a not very popular top member and need some fame
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6618|Your attic

stryyker wrote:

Reaxzion wrote:

http://www.stfu.se/stfu.gif

BTW. Where are those BBq sausages?
/passes sauage to Reaxzion
The Grammer Police are watching you stryker
Oh and can I have a some of those ribs that were going round earlier?
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6658|Washington, DC

What did BSF stand for?
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6747|California

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

What did BSF stand for?
british special forces
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6680
Man I fancy some spare ribs.. in BBQ sauce.. damnit why does it have to be 2 AM
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
RickyMartin
+26|6551|Livin La vida loca
she dance she dance...
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
+44|6622|Europe and goddamn proud of it

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Man I fancy some spare ribs.. in BBQ sauce.. damnit why does it have to be 2 AM
*passes the ribs to SargeV1.4 + BBQ Sauce*

Last edited by Reaxzion (2006-06-23 16:45:23)

Gladiator08
Russell Crowe's Loin Cloth
+49|6740|Philadelphia, PA
growing your e-penis will do nothing for your, er, baby carrot sized schlong

Last edited by Gladiator08 (2006-06-23 16:46:45)

-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6585|Oslo, Norway
Well done!
M3Z-X
[KNTL] - Kill Now Think Later
+28|6558|London, England
This is piss fuckign ridiculous god its only a freakign game people who hack are just retarded wankas who have nothign better with their lives to do than to pretend their good by being twats, people who spend their lives trying to stop them are just retards the easier thign to do is change server n then the cunts will run out of people to play with cause hell be all alone cause every one will hate the cunts
sicne ea brought in stats there been more fucking idocy than a bull in a china shop! i play for fun the stats are a kewl thing on the side but where the fuck has all the fricken fun gone! dont u guys remember the fun that used to be had playign desert combat and bf1942 and homefront and bf1918 n all its mods cmon that was fun it was just pure jkin aroudn having a laugh with your mates this has just turned into a stat war and a complete free for all with the hackers being twats n thinking their kewl n then retards trying to stop them thinking they are righteous n the people who like me dont give a shit n just play bf2 because its an ok game n n its fun to lark around wid my clan mates n do stunt n shit n try n stack tank on top of each other n shit!!!! if you agreee just pm me! n ill +1 karma!!!! you for being a complete dude!!
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6680

M3Z-X wrote:

This is piss fuckign ridiculous god its only a freakign game people who hack are just retarded wankas who have nothign better with their lives to do than to pretend their good by being twats, people who spend their lives trying to stop them are just retards the easier thign to do is change server n then the cunts will run out of people to play with cause hell be all alone cause every one will hate the cunts
sicne ea brought in stats there been more fucking idocy than a bull in a china shop! i play for fun the stats are a kewl thing on the side but where the fuck has all the fricken fun gone! dont u guys remember the fun that used to be had playign desert combat and bf1942 and homefront and bf1918 n all its mods cmon that was fun it was just pure jkin aroudn having a laugh with your mates this has just turned into a stat war and a complete free for all with the hackers being twats n thinking their kewl n then retards trying to stop them thinking they are righteous n the people who like me dont give a shit n just play bf2 because its an ok game n n its fun to lark around wid my clan mates n do stunt n shit n try n stack tank on top of each other n shit!!!! if you agreee just pm me! n ill +1 karma!!!! you for being a complete dude!!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
RickyMartin

Ferdy wrote:

RickyMartin wrote:

PunkX how is it stupid ???? Im having too much fun with these bitches...  way too much fun..
LOL, iam from TOP and i had almost 200.000 points when i got my stats reset. But we dont give a fuck, becasue stats dont mean a fuck!!!!

On this picture you see your BF2s fans who are proud on you Ricky, they are realy proud on you!!!!!!!

http://www.rickymartin.com/slides/instore3.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT STATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think your name will be soon on the famous kidnap list!!! Iff you wanna see that link you mus click on my website!!! http://tinyurl.com/jsdps

GREETZ AND SWEETS FERDY
Ferdy last time I spoke to you your stats weren't reset oh geee I wonder what happened bwbhahahahhahaahha
she dance she dance and you can kidnap me all you want I can give you 4 digits of my PID to make it easier for you
M3Z-X
[KNTL] - Kill Now Think Later
+28|6558|London, England
read it mo fo! n ull understand! its for all the people out there who dont give a fuck n play for the fun of playing  game! n not for being a stat whore!!!
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
RickyMartin, you're becoming a forum troll, who's desperatly seeking attention from normal people..

Last edited by Reaxzion (2006-06-23 16:53:54)

Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!
BTW. Who gave me -1 cause he loved Pistol And Knife Servers?
RickyMartin
well not a forum troll but rather a forum equilibriumotardus I make retards look like OJ simpson with gloves on
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!

RickyMartin wrote:

well not a forum troll but rather a forum equilibriumotardus I make retards look like OJ simpson with gloves on
Can't you just do that in a way, that you won't bother other people..?
Oberst-Moser
+9|6548
this is cause he never got the nipples from his mom when he was a baby, only plastic bottles. he knows that he is not right, but there is so much hate in him and he needs some attention like you say. but i still like him, but i think he should call himself luke perry he's much tougher then ricky
Reaxzion
HOU A.U.B. JE MUIL!

Oberst-Moser wrote:

this is cause he never got the nipples from his mom when he was a baby, only plastic bottles. he knows that he is not right, but there is so much hate in him and he needs some attention like you say. but i still like him, but i think he should call himself luke perry he's much tougher then ricky
If you say so!
Beer_Ranger
+18|6722|usa
heres my opinion of the topic.

https://www.rhysma.com/rhysma/img/trex.png
RickyMartin

Oberst-Moser wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA yeah!!
well Haven't you noticed something yet ?
Im not getting offended because I find the ones arguing bout stupid shit very funny.
Fact is I have recieved more thank you messages than you people arguing about it tears in your eyes.

Last edited by RickyMartin (2006-06-23 17:01:34)

Oberst-Moser
+9|6548
no....... your mom got offended, cause she didn't gave you the nipples.
RickyMartin

Oberst-Moser wrote:

no....... your mom got offended, cause she didn't gave you the nipples.
are you using yours ?
Oberst-Moser
+9|6548
yes im sitting on the chair playing on my nipples right now.....do you have msn you wanna see it?
Beer_Ranger
+18|6722|usa

Oberst-Moser wrote:

yes im sitting on the chair playing on my nipples right now.....do you have msn you wanna see it?
id pay not too see that.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard