gestapo
gestapo
gestapo
Foxhoundmgw
Man of Moebius Morals
+71|6733|Nottingham, UK
Lolz. funny, the word Gestapo prompts some Spelling-Nazism =P

Edited for speeling mistocks...

Last edited by Foxhoundmgw (2006-06-23 13:35:31)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6806
liek, toatali! lolz!

Watch out, grammar police is about!
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6945|Jupiter
/Icecream, soda, pizza
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6783|Washington, DC

SargeV1.4 wrote:

liek, toatali! lolz!

Watch out, grammar police is about!
Why would he put an extra letter? A letter saved is a letter earned.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6859|Antarctica

RickyMartin wrote:

Pattoon makes me think why do you hang out with TOP clan so much ? Oh wait I already know....
Theres something you need to learn lil smurf.... good players attract good players.  Its a shame your a lonely reject with no mates or you might understand a fraction of that.
{CN}420
+30|6831

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

OH NOES DONT WIPE MY STATS THEY ARE MY LIFE!1!1111!11!1one!!!1!!1

Your the little smurf on the Wake server eh?  You know nothing about how we play nublet, and btw stats mean nothing.  Go ahead and report me, I need to beat Nexar (4 resets)
So if your stats don't mean anything to you, why do you have that in your sig? "9th place in the world" blah blah.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6904

{CN}420 wrote:

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

OH NOES DONT WIPE MY STATS THEY ARE MY LIFE!1!1111!11!1one!!!1!!1

Your the little smurf on the Wake server eh?  You know nothing about how we play nublet, and btw stats mean nothing.  Go ahead and report me, I need to beat Nexar (4 resets)
So if your stats don't mean anything to you, why do you have that in your sig? "9th place in the world" blah blah.
now THATS funny
TimBob
+15|6806
i think he got owned too much,scared to give his BF2 account?

Makes me laugh how he nothing else better to do with his life, why not just play the game? get owned too much..

Call the police guys, these guys will suffer justice!
RickyMartin
+26|6677|Livin La vida loca

TimBob wrote:

i think he got owned too much,scared to give his BF2 account?

Makes me laugh how he nothing else better to do with his life, why not just play the game? get owned too much..

Call the police guys, these guys will suffer justice!
No No you don't understand, it is your behavior that is doing this.. I mean comon kicking people for using your jet ? Bwahahhahhaha and In the end you get Ricky Martin you fuck tard.... just so you know keep on looking on first page im not done yet you sons of bitches. Like I said, Tsunami you sons of bitches....

https://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1685/pic3770357861mi.jpg

Last edited by RickyMartin (2006-06-23 14:30:41)

King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6750|Seattle

I think it's time to toungue kiss and make up.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
TimBob
+15|6806
Not done yet doing what? Why is posting this on the BF2s forum going to do anything? all u get is some noobs going" Good work sir! have a VIRTUAL KARMA POINT" Hope your proud!!

YOu know in the end u wont win, your ass will be widened....
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6873|California

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

stryyker wrote:

take your ghestapo scare tactics somewhere else tool
gestapo
gestapo
gestapo
thats what i said, ghestapo
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6962|Marathon, Florida Keys

RickyMartin wrote:

Pattoon makes me think why do you hang out with TOP clan so much ? Oh wait I already know.....
lol u think i pad or something? you know what, go photoshop some screenshot and get me reset, im almost done with this fucking stupid game anyway, its so nerfed to hell i cant stand it and im going to quit once i reach 200,000 points, which is about 5500 away. I dont give a shit about my account.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
RickyMartin

TimBob wrote:

Not done yet doing what? Why is posting this on the BF2s forum going to do anything? all u get is some noobs going" Good work sir! have a VIRTUAL KARMA POINT" Hope your proud!!

No it is the end buddy, and Im the last one laughing first I made EA shut down your server now Im gonna make you look like noobs on biggest bf2 site. Because account resets do not cut it quite yet. Just so you people know ones opposing this post are the ones that are related to TOP in a way, but like I said .. I just started.

Last edited by RickyMartin (2006-06-23 14:52:01)

PunkX
stoned
+198|6777|Canada
https://walshm.site.net.au/f1_hosting/stupid_thread.jpg
Viper38
+118|6823
Perhaps we could close this now?
RickyMartin
PunkX how is it stupid ???? Im having too much fun with these bitches...  way too much fun..

Last edited by RickyMartin (2006-06-23 15:35:31)

PunkX
stoned
+198|6777|Canada

RickyMartin wrote:

PunkX how is it stupid ???? Im having too much fun with these bitches...  way too much fun..
Im kidding man
TimBob
+15|6806

RickyMartin wrote:

No it is the end buddy, and Im the last one laughing first I made EA shut down your server now Im gonna make you look like noobs on biggest bf2 site.
I bet the ladys are all over u
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6873|California

RickyMartin wrote:

TimBob wrote:

No it is the end buddy, and Im the last one laughing first I made EA shut down your server now Im gonna make you look like noobs on biggest bf2 site. Because account resets do not cut it quite yet. Just so you people know ones opposing this post are the ones that are related to TOP in a way, but like I said .. I just started.
why are you such a cunt.

you are a lowlife leech, you prey on people to blame problems on. you make threats that you will never, NEVER back up. you are a failure to society and you should shut your mouth because no one cares that you are policing "for the good of the game", a game that doesnt care what the fuck you do and why the fuck you do it
Capt. Foley
+155|6741|Allentown, PA, USA
I think that once some of the major mods come out you wont even have to worry because TOP will be playin them. Ive already seen almost half there clan on one of the mod sites.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6777|Canada

stryyker wrote:

RickyMartin wrote:

TimBob wrote:

why are you such a cunt.

you are a lowlife leech, you prey on people to blame problems on. you make threats that you will never, NEVER back up. you are a failure to society and you should shut your mouth because no one cares that you are policing "for the good of the game", a game that doesnt care what the fuck you do and why the fuck you do it
It's okay, your sig explains it all...

https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ticongeroga/dontworry.gif
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6873|California

PunkX wrote:

stryyker wrote:

RickyMartin wrote:

why are you such a cunt.

It's okay, your sig explains it all...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/ … tworry.gif
exactly
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6750|Seattle

https://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/b587db0013.jpg
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard