5. Dolphin divers
Here's an idea, stop playing city maps.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6788|The Hague, Holland
Why hate snipers ?
thinner44
+1|6815
Snipers are your friends they don't hop around like bunnies.... and if they're really kind to you, one shot one kill... puts you outta your misery

On a serious note... If it's getting to you, take a break, change map, change server.... Yesterday I was about to throw yet another KB into the bin.... I quit BF2 instead and did something more positive. Today, I feel totally revived .... and still got slaughtered
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6802|Barrington, RI
don't hate the player. hate the game
Icleos
+101|6748

thinner44 wrote:

Snipers are your friends they don't hop around like bunnies.... and if they're really kind to you, one shot one kill... puts you outta your misery

On a serious note... If it's getting to you, take a break, change map, change server.... Yesterday I was about to throw yet another KB into the bin.... I quit BF2 instead and did something more positive. Today, I feel totally revived .... and still got slaughtered
Snipers...
He will definitly not like me.   
BladeRunner
+5|6754|UK
And remember all guns (as far as I'm aware) are more accurate when fired from a prone position...so don't be suprised when people dive to the floor, dude.
Heretic
+3|6783
I look forward to putting an M203 in your mouth.
nating75
+0|6783

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

1. M203/GP30 whores
2. Snipers
3. Tank whores
4. Artillery
5. Dolphin divers
Dolphin divers? At first I thought you were joking then I realized what you meant. It's funny looking. Sometimes I do it to get behind cover but I never shoot someone full dive. Which is what I think you meant.

That list is pretty extensive. You should chose one to really hate. focus your anger.
dsb
+0|6783

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

1. M203/GP30 whores
2. Snipers
3. Tank whores
4. Artillery
5. Dolphin divers
all you need to do is add aircraft and bullets to that list and you just flat out hate BF2.
Kynon
+0|6764
Dolphin diving is the jump/prone combo as far as I know... I don't think people who drop to the ground during a fight are a problem to anyone.
nating75
+0|6783

dsb wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

1. M203/GP30 whores
2. Snipers
3. Tank whores
4. Artillery
5. Dolphin divers
all you need to do is add aircraft and bullets to that list and you just flat out hate BF2.
Yeah, I hate anyone who has the audacity to kill me! bastards! quit killing me and let me play... Those people really have to leave.
dsb
+0|6783

nating75 wrote:

Yeah, I hate anyone who has the audacity to kill me! bastards! quit killing me and let me play... Those people really have to leave.
Yeah really...QUIT SHOOTING AND LET ME GET MY BEARINGS!!!  AND HOLD STILL!!!
thinner44
+1|6815

dsb wrote:

nating75 wrote:

Yeah really...QUIT SHOOTING AND LET ME GET MY BEARINGS!!!  AND HOLD STILL!!!
... we didn't pay for this game to get killed.... pssst, I got slaughtered today but I can't find it in my heart to hate anyone.... except the guy that forgot to process my order for a new keyboard
ronin1942
+-1|6849
LOL...i used to be a bunny hopper now i dive and lay on the ground go for the head shot do you hate me too?
Turtle
+7|6763|Boulder, CO
I love people that dive right in front of your feet, half the time you can strafe any direction and they'll never hit you. It's just common sense to go prone when you are in a range firefight tho. Honestly if you don't use the game mechanics to your advantage someone else will, if you can't cope.. don't play.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6780|NRW,Germany

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

1. M203/GP30 whores
Try to say that with my 40mm Grenade down your throat ^^
Guruz
Sir
+20|6844|government yard in trenchtown.

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

1. M203/GP30 whores
2. Snipers
3. Tank whores
4. Artillery
5. Dolphin divers
Here's an idea, stop playing city maps.
Word.

w0rdz0rz000rrszz.
1. How many times you've been repeatedly noobtubed on Zatar Wetlands?
2. This is just a stupid thing to hate! All snipers are clearly non-pointwhores, because you're happy to get 10 kills IAR if you stay at the same place.
3. What's the longest kill streak a tank whore got on Wake? Quite short, there's too much AT's and cover for troops.
4. I'll refuse to help you on this one, artillery is part of the game and well, if the commander is good, the only way to evade it is to go lone wolf. If you're in a huge pack of teammates, be prepared to artillery rain since the kill-hungry commander won't hesitate a bit.
5. How many dolphin divers have ruined your life on FuShe Pass?

I play every map & kit & vehicle & weapon to get the absolute everything out of the game.

Last edited by Guruz (2005-11-11 14:02:15)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6833|Australia
poor greenie....
AegisReflector
+0|6748
That's odd.

I exclusively hate plane whores.

Dolphin divers/bunnyhoppers are too absurd and hilarious to hate.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6780|NRW,Germany
The only thing I hate are TKing vehicle whores but in the end it´s their negative team score (if not even a kick or bann)
jacob_6
+0|6749
I hate NITROMARINE AND BUNNY HOPPERS if you see nitromarine kill him for me check his stats 880 tks man wtf
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6813

jacob_6 wrote:

I hate NITROMARINE AND BUNNY HOPPERS if you see nitromarine kill him for me check his stats 880 tks man wtf
LOL you can't hate nitromarine...check out his stats...you have to feel sorry for him
http://bf2s.com/player/nitromarine/
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6819
That was after a bad round... I do like to play a variety of maps but i dont like assaulting an outpost 2km away, dying, then having to drive 2km back to the action.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6819

Turtle wrote:

I love people that dive right in front of your feet, half the time you can strafe any direction and they'll never hit you. It's just common sense to go prone when you are in a range firefight tho. Honestly if you don't use the game mechanics to your advantage someone else will, if you can't cope.. don't play.
Yeah you're obviously a infantry genious...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard