Broken-Down-Hitler
+1|6733|Houston, Texas
Anyone here about Denver, Colorado, and how you can have 1 oz of Marijuana in your house. But if you can only have it in your house, how can you buy it. It seems to me that you would just go to the Gas Station, and buy it. But if you get pulled over your get arrested for having 1 oz of Marijuana on you..  This just seems pretty funny to me...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Actually, the law is that if you are 21 you may have as much as one ounce of marijana on your person without consequence.
BladeRunner
+5|6719|UK
All hail Denver, Colorado!
chickenmuncher
+2|6721| U.S.A.

Broken-Down-Hitler wrote:

Anyone here about Denver, Colorado, and how you can have 1 oz of Marijuana in your house. But if you can only have it in your house, how can you buy it. It seems to me that you would just go to the Gas Station, and buy it. But if you get pulled over your get arrested for having 1 oz of Marijuana on you..  This just seems pretty funny to me...
I don't think gas stations sell it though...haha

Last edited by chickenmuncher (2005-11-11 09:16:27)

DakotaDoc64
+0|6762|Omaha, Nebraska
But it is still against state law.  So unless Denver is going to secede from the state, it is still illegal.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

DakotaDoc64 wrote:

But it is still against state law.  So unless Denver is going to secede from the state, it is still illegal.
It's not just Denver. The law applies to ALL of Colorado.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland
But if you can only have it in your house, how can you buy it. It seems to me that you would just go to the Gas Station, and buy it.

Dont drink and drive,
Smoke and fly
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6725|The Netherlands
bit off topic but i must mention: i dont like it that you have Hitler in your signature. that man was the most dangerous and cruel leader of the past century. HE KILLED 6 MILLION INNOCENT JEWS and everyone else who didnt like the 3th reich.
He is EVIL so please get that signature changed (that means no hitler, no crosses and an other name)
prehaps someones grandfather was killed by this man you prob hurt him. so please change it.
anyway if this was my forum i would got you banned unless you join again with an other name and an other sig.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland

fdcp_elmo wrote:

bit off topic but i must mention: i dont like it that you have Hitler in your signature. that man was the most dangerous and cruel leader of the past century. HE KILLED 6 MILLION INNOCENT JEWS and everyone else who didnt like the 3th reich.
He is EVIL so please get that signature changed (that means no hitler, no crosses and an other name)
prehaps someones grandfather was killed by this man you prob hurt him. so please change it.
anyway if this was my forum i would got you banned unless you join again with an other name and an other sig.
He could hurt somebody with that sig yes, but, hitler whas a big part of our "recent" history. It would be difficult to just ignore it. As long as he wont openly worship the guy, I'd say its allright with me.

*note : WITH ME. this does not mean : you *
BladeRunner
+5|6719|UK

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

fdcp_elmo wrote:

He could hurt somebody with that sig yes, but, hitler whas a big part of our "recent" history. It would be difficult to just ignore it. As long as he wont openly worship the guy, I'd say its allright with me.

OK...don't freak at me dude...try to think about what I'm about to say. I know about Hitler and what happened in the War, but don't assume you know WHY this guy has it in his sig. I doubt (but I may be wrong) that he is any 'fan' of Hitler.
Do 1 thing to broaden your mind today...try to find out 10 positive things Hitler did. Go on. And try your best. If you assume that he was pure evil you are falling into the same 'propaganda trap' that people did back then. Nobody is all evil; not Hitler, not Stalin, not Pol Pot.
I'm not suggesting for one second you should agree with any of their values, just try to see things from the other side. I know it's VERY hard (especially with the likes of Hitler) but doing it gives you a deeper insight into the problem.

Sorry if this sounded like some crappy lecture lol..
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6814|Bryan/College Station, TX
Ignoring all the saddeness and hardship the Nazi party put people through. Ignoring all the dispicable and insane things that the Nazi party did. Ignoring all the death, torture and inhumanity that was done by the Nazi party...

Ignoring all of that and then some...

I can easily come up with 10 things that the Nazi party did that actually benefit us today. Most are in the fields of science and medicine.

Unfortunately the methods in which were used to come up with these breakthroughs in modern science and medicine are too horrible to even speak about most of the time.

The price paid to get these advances was tremendous. The price paid to stop them from continuing to do all those horrible things was even greater. It was a crazy time. One I hope we never have to experience ever again.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Broken-Down-Hitler
+1|6733|Houston, Texas
I did not right this as good as I did before I lost all of my part. I hope you understand what I am about to say.

I, think your for the Comment about Denver, Colorado.

The reason I am posting is about all the comments about my Sig.. I thank the people who understand it. But he was a Leader, for many reason. But for many of those reason where bad. I think he showed us how to be better than he was. I agree he help us we medice and science, But he also gave up the Geneva convention, so now when we have POW, they are helped, and other stuff.

But please, if you really have any more comments. Please Email me personaly. I rather handle this 1 v 1 ..

I dont not want to afend anyone, in anyway. I will also not change my Sig. I have rights to do what I want, unless told by the admin, of the Forum.

Please do not judge me for, I did nothing wrong to anyone. I hope to play with yall.

Sincerly,  Josh- A.K.A Broken-Down Hitler
sgt.fftl
+0|6778|Houston, Texas
all i have to say is that i wish i could have an oz. on me and not get in trouble...stupid texas
nzjafa
+2|6736

BladeRunner wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

fdcp_elmo wrote:

OK...don't freak at me dude...try to think about what I'm about to say. I know about Hitler and what happened in the War, but don't assume you know WHY this guy has it in his sig. I doubt (but I may be wrong) that he is any 'fan' of Hitler.
Do 1 thing to broaden your mind today...try to find out 10 positive things Hitler did. Go on. And try your best. If you assume that he was pure evil you are falling into the same 'propaganda trap' that people did back then. Nobody is all evil; not Hitler, not Stalin, not Pol Pot.
I'm not suggesting for one second you should agree with any of their values, just try to see things from the other side. I know it's VERY hard (especially with the likes of Hitler) but doing it gives you a deeper insight into the problem.

Sorry if this sounded like some crappy lecture lol..
"HE KILLED 6 MILLION INNOCENT JEWS" don't get me wrong, i don't like the guy, but it annoys me when people talk about the holocaust and then talk about jews as if they were the centre of the world. ten fold more black people and disabled people were killed than jews but only the jews talked out about it. if you talk about jews, say 'the jewish holocaust'. and the russian holocaust after that killed more than 20 million.

i think that hitler was a bastard and a murderer, yes, but he was a genius. he was a brilliant orator, politician, and tactician. he brought the country out of the depression, re-armed it and united its people, and i think if he hadn't tried to make sides with britain for so long, he would have won the war. his scientists and engineers made many great breakthroughs which are still in use today (the jet engine for instance).

but that doesnt mean i think what he did was right. i'm just saying that before he went all nuts, he was a really intelligent and wise guy.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6725|The Netherlands
sure he was a genius but the situation was perfect for him. Germany in a political and econmic crisis. a guy named Hitler comes and promisses good things and does good things for the German nation. but all those good things where just for one purpose: WAR.
all germans got a car it was just to get intelligence and the stuff to make a war vehicle. he made highways just for easy millitairy movement. jet engine was invented for faster fighterplanes
You all trap in his tricks.
remember by the versaille convention the german army may not have a attacking force. only a small army that easily could be defeated by the french and brits when it became dangerous.
can you guys even imagine 6 million people beeing killed by the order of one man who thinks the arian race is superior and the jew race is a dangerous for the world.
6 million is too many to ignore. and i also know that the russians killed even more people. i would have said the same when he came up with stalin.
imagine you and everyone you know is taken away by soldiers and killed in gas chambers for nothing.
just because you are a jew
i have been in Auschwitz and its the most horrible place i ever been.
in just 4 years millions of jews where killed there and burned the ash fell over a nearby city.

i just cant ignore that people are treated like that and i say again no one is pure evil but Hitler comes close.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

This is a very interesting thread... Pot and Hitler.
Broken-Down-Hitler
+1|6733|Houston, Texas
You can never ignore the past, but the past is always the present, what i mean by that is. History will repeate it self sooner then later. What i mean by that is how Napolen invaded Russian, spread to far out, they where defeated, and how Hitler and the Nazi Party invaded Russian, they spreaded to far out an where defeated. So you can never run from history. Because it will always catch up to the present time as fast as it can...
MephistoJade
+0|6734|USA/England
I've got to brace myself against the oncoming flames, because I know they're on their way, but while Hitler did do many evil things, I hesitate before saying he was evil simply because of the Jewish holocaust.  He also massacred millions of Gypsies, Russians, the disabled, etc, which is an excellent point brought up earlier in this thread.  However, the one thing that Hitlet has given us that IS evil is the idea of separating an "Inferior" race from the "Good Society".  This obscene idea has been practiced in the US and Russia, but both stopped that by the 1960's.  The only country so far that hasn't stopped this practice, and is in fact embracing it, is the nation currently known as Israel.  Specifically, the wall that's being built through Jerusalem. 

Alright, Bring on the flames if you wish.  I simply think that we need to realize that in addition to the pictures of Pol Pot, Hitler, and Stalin, Menachem Begin, Benjamin Netanyahu, and Ariel Sharon need to be added to this list of despots.

Before I get labeled an anti-semite, I've had this conversation with some of my Jewish friends, and they agree.  They think it's sad, but they agree.

A Murderer is a Mujrderer.

Oh, and props to colorado for their forward thinking.
Broken-Down-Hitler
+1|6733|Houston, Texas
Dont forget. That the Holocaust also gave us the Geneva Convention, so when you think of our Troops on POW camps, they are better treated now then they where during WW2.

If you also dont know your history why bother post on this subject of Pot and Hitler.
nzjafa
+2|6736

MephistoJade wrote:

I've got to brace myself against the oncoming flames, because I know they're on their way, but while Hitler did do many evil things, I hesitate before saying he was evil simply because of the Jewish holocaust.  He also massacred millions of Gypsies, Russians, the disabled, etc, which is an excellent point brought up earlier in this thread.  However, the one thing that Hitlet has given us that IS evil is the idea of separating an "Inferior" race from the "Good Society".  This obscene idea has been practiced in the US and Russia, but both stopped that by the 1960's.  The only country so far that hasn't stopped this practice, and is in fact embracing it, is the nation currently known as Israel.  Specifically, the wall that's being built through Jerusalem. 

Alright, Bring on the flames if you wish.  I simply think that we need to realize that in addition to the pictures of Pol Pot, Hitler, and Stalin, Menachem Begin, Benjamin Netanyahu, and Ariel Sharon need to be added to this list of despots.

Before I get labeled an anti-semite, I've had this conversation with some of my Jewish friends, and they agree.  They think it's sad, but they agree.

A Murderer is a Mujrderer.

Oh, and props to colorado for their forward thinking.
you're actually one of the only people i've ever come across that shares my view on Israel. it makes me feel sick to see what they're doing to the Arabs, in what used to be their own country. i'm not a christian and i don't beleive in god. the israelis say that the land was promised to them by god... but i think he'd be sad too to see what they're doing in his name.
the wall is really sad in my eyes. it makes me dissapointed above all things, that the israelis think that somehow they're too good to even come into contact with their arab counterparts. its one of the few issues in the world today that really makes me angry.
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6808|A Small Isle in the Tropics

tF-voodoochild wrote:

This is a very interesting thread... Pot and Hitler.
..and the title of the thread says "Denver, Colorado.."..gee..
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6726|NH - USA
The answer to the original pot question: How can you have it but not buy it? Simple, grow it yourself.

I'm moving to Colorado - need a roommate? 
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6818|San Francisco

Broken-Down-Hitler wrote:

If you also dont know your history why bother post on this subject of Pot and Hitler.
I really hope this wasn't aimed at me...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
This is by far the weirdest thread I've ever read.

4/20...
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6776|The planet Tophet
i thnk it might have been voodooo

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard