Do You Think The Top Ten Players Deserve Respect

Yes11%11% - 34
No39%39% - 113
Some49%49% - 142
Total: 289
keithgrant
Banned
+14|6598
Just want to see what people think.I think they all deserve respect.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6662|Groningen, The Netherlands
Some
uber73
+188|6752|Brisbane
some also..

their dedication is equally matched by their fucking lifeless sadness.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
Guys like Firestorm and Blazin aren't even that good, they just spend a lot of time on the game.  I can't stand the way Volx plays. 

BushViper = Respek.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Guys like Firestorm and Blazin aren't even that good, they just spend a lot of time on the game.  I can't stand the way Volx plays. 

BushViper = Respek.
Volx and Bush walk the same way, kthx
Bernadictus
+1,055|6737

They arent that great.. they just have no social life.. ehm I mean alot of time on their hands.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center

stryyker wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

BushViper = Respek.
Yeah, but I play with BushViper a lot, which makes it OK.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

ThomasMorgan wrote:

stryyker wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

BushViper = Respek.
Yeah, but I play with BushViper a lot, which makes it OK.
your reasoning is shaky, but ill take it
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6655|Brisbane, Australia

0-Yes
7-No
8-Some

Owned!!
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6741

I used to Play alot with DJJeffro. he is a Good Guy, and he doesn't generally play THAT much. He has earned my Respect.
I remember my amazement when my entire Server saw him log on with the Gold Bar. That was the biggest thing way back. We all joined his squad, and started congratulating him.
xXSarnathXx
Decepticons forever!
+25|6608|Sweden
i joined a random server a few days ago and we had a general on our team, -=]ksk79[=-

we were getting pwned badly, not really impressed by his playing as i saw him run around getting himself owned.
maybe he just had a bad day tho, never played with anyone that highly ranked before. but me and my mate thought it was quite cool to have fought with no.6 in the world ^^
0akleaves
+183|6613|Newcastle UK
I have played with most of the top 10 with v high ping and i can say most of them suck.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
AD_Kensan
+7|6785
I play with -=]ksk79[=- and snofru since we are in the same clan. Those are two great guys that play the game for fun. They do whatever they like to do (except padding, cheating of course) and some people don't understand that. We have a lot of fun because sometimes there's people on the server complaining that "the 4star generals" are supposed to be some kind of "role-models" or whatever. Why don't people just understand that they just like the game alot? It does not mean they don't have a life etc.
bobroonie.bda
+143|6681
all but 3 only play karkand.. so those would be the only ones i respect.. I didnt care to look to far in there stats.. but if you only play karkand, no respect as being a good player..
slidero
spending thousands of hours playing bf2 = respect hell yeah
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6575
they are only gamers like us, i bet they live off their parents, eat pork pies and get fat

If they deserve respect then so do I.

They are only geeks/nerds like us
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6574
None specifically because they're in the top 10....but some if play with a top 10er and he owns me.

I'll have respect for a player if he is good.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6695|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
Well before the flaming comes in i'd like to say that djjeffro does have a life and doesn't play 24/7 he works, but mainly at night, and lol he was the only 2 star gen in the top10 because he ahdnt hit 1440 hours yet!, he only just hit it, the ones that are gen deserve respect because they didnt do the same thing throughout there playing time in bf2 by getting vehicle badges on veteran
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

i would respect them if they stopped playing completely and came to work with me, then i would have some english speaking coworkers :x
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6580|Melbourne, Australia.
None except jeffro cuz hes aussie x)
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6786|Bulgaria
some of them.
those people have no lives!
Drexor
+33|6613|Denmark
some...... of course they are skilled in many ways but also... damm they are addictet.... its kinda sad..
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6701|Australia

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

None except jeffro cuz hes aussie x)
Jeffro's a reasonable player. He accused me of tking for a plane though, ehich pissed me off. He is probably one of the better players in the top 10.
Boots
+17|6539|PA
Yes.

I've played quite a few games with BV and he gets my respect... come to think of it, all of those games were on SF and AF, no karkand whoring there.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6769|Human Meat Shield

AD_Kensan wrote:

I play with -=]ksk79[=- and snofru since we are in the same clan. Those are two great guys that play the game for fun. They do whatever they like to do (except padding, cheating of course) and some people don't understand that. We have a lot of fun because sometimes there's people on the server complaining that "the 4star generals" are supposed to be some kind of "role-models" or whatever. Why don't people just understand that they just like the game alot? It does not mean they don't have a life etc.
Roger that.

I play alot, that doesnt' make me good.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard