+162|6579|Sverige (SWE)
Swe Swe Swe Swe Swe Swe  ------ 1968 ------- Swe Swe Swe Swe Swe Swe
Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6779|Singapore
Hahaha good stuff!
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6585|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
Can someone check if this video works, it's Joe Cole's stunner but my PCs having video playback issues at the moment. 

http://media1.latestgaols.net/9x2d5d0bw074.zip

Goal of the tornament!!!
Andy_McNab
+2|6555
LOl, nice one
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6754|California

EA's FIFA?
Rogness
The English Redneck
+10|6839|Plymouth, England

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Anubis5289 wrote:

Sweeden should have won.

Anubis
Posseion
Swe 46% Eng 54%   
Shots on target
Swe 6     Eng 7   
Shots off target
Swe 7 Eng 11    
Fouls
Swe 19 Eng 12

The stats suggest not....
Heh, Anubis is from Hootsmon, sorry, I mean Scotland... and a Scot commenting on football is like a woman telling me how to drive!

Ooooooh, sorry ladies!

You reckon Cole's goal is the goal of the tourny?  Man, it is real, real, good but Argentina's passing move was as slick as a 6 man squad capping the Hotel.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6771

Soccer!!!! Whee!
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6596|Cheshire, UK
Very Clever +1
Defiance
+438|6705

Yay for england and it's football...

Semper fi.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6708|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Ive applied the patch and have found a few faults. The ingame music "Footballs coming home" only seems to be audible when my side are winning, unless your tickets are higher than theirs you can't hear a thing, not even the national anthem.  The Micheal Owen kit is now deemed unusable for a year, not 4 months.  The Ashley Cole kit now comes in pink with leather pants, once people know Sol Campballs leg size he will have the same fitted.  The Theo kit didnt show up, I'd go as far as saying it was invisable.  The Beckam kit was full of glitches, everytime I tried running past an enemy I would just freeze and it wouldnt let me past.  I like the dummy they put in for Rooney kit, when he dies you hear a little crying noise followed by a rattle flying out of the pram.  Rumour has it in the next patch that Rooney kit users have the use of a lil donkey aswell to offer advice and tips.  Am I right in thinking this patch is usless in about 10/14 days times as it only works while England are still in the world cup?  Somethings coming home and its not football. Pack ya bag's boys holidays over.

=OBS= EstebanRey : Cracking post mate and I know I havent stolen any light off it from you, I found it very funny and hope you see my light hearted attempt as a bit of fun and nothing more.

ps: the Welsh version of this patch wont install properly never mind play.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6726|Sweden
hahaha!
Sambuccashake
+126|6645|Sweden
Hehehe, awesome!  +1 for you!
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6556

[n00b]Tyler wrote:

...wtf?
Indeed wtf

Last edited by N)!(NDarkDragon (2006-06-22 10:06:40)

=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6585|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

Rogness wrote:

You reckon Cole's goal is the goal of the tourny?  Man, it is real, real, good but Argentina's passing move was as slick as a 6 man squad capping the Hotel.
Yeah but Cole's goal would have beaten any keeper and any team whereas Argentina's relied on the fact that their opposition were crap at defending.  My pub team could've stopped Argie's goal by the 2nd pass, but then some broken legs would also have been involved......
MrE`158
+103|6657

1927 wrote:

ps: the Welsh version of this patch wont install properly never mind play.
I'm having the same problems with the Irish version.  We had some serious coding conflicts recently which left the entire program unstable, and the latest updates have done very little to solve the issue.  The "Dual Commander" option in particular is causing problems.

There are people suggesting that we go back to the '90 and '94 versions, which essentially involved lifting code from the English version and reverse-engineering compatibility.

(and a big +1 to the OP)
We chose our own commander after he'd had a right go at some of the older players in previous games, as soon as he took control there was a big mutiny but unlike older versions of the game, all the other players left and the commander remained. Mr E our teams are due to meet in the new games starting in Sept, I dont rate our chances in the group much.
Rogness
The English Redneck
+10|6839|Plymouth, England

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Rogness wrote:

Yeah but Cole's goal would have beaten any keeper and any team whereas Argentina's relied on the fact that their opposition were crap at defending.  My pub team could've stopped Argie's goal by the 2nd pass, but then some broken legs would also have been involved......
Haha, nice!  Dude, I would love to see your pub team up against the Argie's!  Tis true I suppose, I just love seeing the ball played about like that, Cole's goal did make me hard though.  One thing's for sure, you won't see a better shot all tournament.

To the peeps who -1'd me for being a racist - I was referring to the shocking state of the SPL, and I'm pretty sure most Scot's would agree with me (except perhaps Hearts fans! ).  I gots nothing against Scottish people or Scotland - it's a great country and I love visiting it.  In the summer though - too cold otherwise!

However, the comment about women drivers stands...
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6746|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
Great post and a +1 for you.

My thinking is that Sven should probably play 4-5-1 in the next match with Crouchy up front and Cole Lampard Gerrard Beckham and Lennon from left to right in the midfield, if Lampard is playing shit again they should get rid of him and bring young Theo on and revert to 4-4-2. Rooney should also come on at half time for Crouch (so that he doesn't go mental when Sven takes him off again) My theory is that it doesn't matter what team we put out as long as it's got Stevie G in it cos he's god anyway.

Just my 50p
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6767|Oslo, Norway
i get it but it still sucks
Karnall
+8|6570|Hampshire, UK

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Posseion
Swe 46% Eng 54%   
Shots on target
Swe 6     Eng 7   
Shots off target
Swe 7 Eng 11    
Fouls
Swe 19 Eng 12

Yeah discounting Sweden hitting the crossbar TWICE, the stats suggest we should've won.
Sambuccashake
+126|6645|Sweden

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Yeah but Cole's goal would have beaten any keeper...
I don't agree with this though...
It was a crappy intervention by our keeper and if he hadn't tipped the ball in by the post it would have pretty much ended up in the middle of the net.

So, a nice shot indeed but it became a beautiful goal because of a keeper error.
Any WC goalie should have deflected that shot.
=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6746|'Ull, Yorkshire, England

Sambuccashake wrote:

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Yeah but Cole's goal would have beaten any keeper...
I don't agree with this though...
It was a crappy intervention by our keeper and if he hadn't tipped the ball in by the post it would have pretty much ended up in the middle of the net.

So, a nice shot indeed but it became a beautiful goal because of a keeper error.
Any WC goalie should have deflected that shot.
Maybe if you had Peter Crouch in goal then you might have stopped that wonderful shot from wee Joe Cole (the manchild) But you can't have Crunch cos we need him to score all our goals

Karnall wrote:

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Posseion
Swe 46% Eng 54%   
Shots on target
Swe 6     Eng 7   
Shots off target
Swe 7 Eng 11    
Fouls
Swe 19 Eng 12

Yeah discounting Sweden hitting the crossbar TWICE, the stats suggest we should've won.
Can anyone get stats for shots cleared off the line? I know "GOD" saved one off the line.

WilhelmSissener wrote:

i get it but it still sucks
Lets just stick to ***ADULT PICS*** of world cup hunnies instead eh?
Barrakuda777
+86|6771|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Whats with Joe dishing out so many "lollipops"? I also think he miss-hit the shot slightly (shin first?) and it wen ALOT higher than he meant it too..... I still jumped about like a demented yack when it went in though!

Id stick Stevie G u front with Rooney as he is infact GOD himself when he gets into a shirt with 3 lions on (and im a manc fan!)

Kooda

Last edited by Barrakuda777 (2006-06-22 08:30:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard