Evil_Apu
+40|6553|Denmark
scroll up, and computer automaticaly choose the weapon/item he scrolls on.

Me, I got to scroll and click the the thing. Where's a option to change it?

Last edited by Evil_Apu (2006-06-21 12:24:27)

Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6677|67.222.138.85
No, it's because most people hit their number pads to change weapons, i.e. 1 for knife, 2 for pistol, 3 for rifle, etc., rather than using the mouse whell at all.
Capt. Foley
+155|6558|Allentown, PA, USA
Scince the numbers for the different weapons are right above the control keys I just move my hand up and use those to pick the weapon. After almost 2 years of playing with the same controls its pretty easy.
N)i(N Herby007
Anti Unlock Police
+39|6490|Gamrie UK - Proud of It!
I used to use the mouse wheel to change weapons...nearly everytime i would get killed. Use the numbers and you will never go wrong!
TK_Dumpy
+26|6491
Using the number pad is a lot faster.  If you ever play with the F2000 and try to switch between the Gun and the Nade launcher than you need all the time you can get!
Evil_Apu
+40|6553|Denmark
Well just asked, those days I am armor whoring.

but i'll try to learn someday
messfeeder
+31|6498|Gotham

Capt. Foley wrote:

Scince the numbers for the different weapons are right above the control keys I just move my hand up and use those to pick the weapon. After almost 2 years of playing with the same controls its pretty easy.
I switched some of the numbers on my config, so this doesn't really work for me.  It is faster for switching weaps though when you use the number keys.
FAF-Teeje
+47|6513
I just hit the numbers.  It's not that hard
C.Schaffer
+19|6568|Sweden
yeah numbers ftw!

man I hate to scroll, never get it right...
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6538
Or lay the important weapons to a mouse button...
Sin-nisterMinister
You have been blessed... with my rifle!
+43|6566|Bellmawr, NJ, US
I mapped the main weapon and the pistol on my mouse.  The rest rarely require speed-switching.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard