URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...
1300 hours (of about 1350 total) on Karkand as an armor whore.  Wow. 

How unbelieveably boring.  I mean, I kept whoring until I got my armor badge and I was happy to leave it behind to try mastering other things like other kits, infantry work, heli-whoring ;-).

But he's from Japan, I presume, and gaming is life.

If I were his teammate it would be fun to C4 his tank all day......Hmm.....

URE_DED wrote:

How unbelieveably boring.  I mean, I kept whoring until I got my armor badge and I was happy to leave it behind to try mastering other things like other kits, infantry work, heli-whoring ;-).

Don't bitch about his armor whoring, go and fucking kill him with an AT Eryx/SRAW or AT mine.
samfink
+31|6565
if he is an armor whore, I'd like to meet himoin a map. a few packs of C4, and he'll be wishing he was skilled at something else. if he isn't,i hope to meet you in a map with you in armour.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6578
If he likes to play like that and has fun, why not? It's his choice how to play the game.
raph[BOSS]
Lost My Connection Once Again
+19|6574|France / EspaƱa
Why the hell do you care about a Japanese nerd... let him play his way, get a tamk and try to kick his ass.... if you can!!!

Last edited by raph[BOSS] (2006-06-21 07:04:41)

xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6567|A dark hole....
I killed him whit the F2000 GL and claymore
https://img92.imageshack.us/img92/1056/screen3072ef.jpg
https://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1423/screen3086kv.png
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6705|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
Stop dishing him, ive talked to him, he speaks broken english, cool guy
Bernadictus
+1,055|6747

Ah well, if he likes to armor whore let him, polarbearz is a plane whore, and I dont hear anyone complaining bout that!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6640|Washington, DC

Bearz is just a whore =p

Volx isn't much of an armor whore tbh... he is more of a epileptic support whore (hence the seizure-like movements he does). I do feel sorry for him in the fact that all hep lays is karkand ALL the time...
Audio
+130|6542|Orlando, FL

samfink wrote:

if he is an armor whore, I'd like to meet himoin a map. a few packs of C4, and he'll be wishing he was skilled at something else. if he isn't,i hope to meet you in a map with you in armour.
Do you realize you have a total of 58 kills and a total of 987 deaths?
uber73
+188|6762|Brisbane

fierce wrote:

If he likes to play like that and has fun, why not? It's his choice how to play the game.
exactly.
BF2Craglyeye
+72|6682|Australia
He's definitely not a Tank whore. He's prolly in a tank for 1 round every 10 rds.

And just the pure amount of time he has played, he has accumulated alot of time in a tank.

Support whore would be more appropriate, but i dont care cause eveyones got their favourite kit.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6743|Oslo, Norway
who cares?
l41e
+677|6658

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

URE_DED wrote:

Don't bitch about his armor whoring, go and fucking kill him with an AT Eryx/SRAW or AT mine.
Lawl...this coming from the guy who, just a little while ago, said AT was for noobs.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6708

WilhelmSissener wrote:

who cares?
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6662|Norway

<KoS>Audio wrote:

Do you realize you have a total of 58 kills and a total of 987 deaths?
Haha, you just made him your bitch

Don't go too hard on him, he DOES have the parachute ribbon
URE_DED
BF2s US Server Admin
+76|6629|inside the recesses of your...

.ACB|_Cutthroat1 wrote:

Stop dishing him, ive talked to him, he speaks broken english, cool guy
Hey, I didn't say he's 'not cool'.  I just said I felt bad for him.  His armor stats are jaw-dropping - easily the most talented armor whore I've ever seen on paper.  And I appreciate that as much as anyone.  I'm glad he's enjoying the game!
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6749|Omaha, Nebraska
Can't believe another person is complaining about him...
eagles1106
+269|6593|Marlton, New Jersey.
hes good at infantry too....
his ifantry equipment accounts for over 60% of his total kills and his armor is only 25%, so hes also good at infantry

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-06-21 07:52:21)

xXGamingBugXx
+30|6553
Dont start flamming him
Seether
+13|6543|Syracuse, NY; USA
Clearly URE_DED displays his character when he advocates TK'ing someone (or his teams vehicles) just because he wants to wait for a tank.  Personally, if someone is vehicle whoring, at least I know that vehicle will immediately be brought into the battle to support the team.  My solution isn't to C4 my own teams vehicles...but, maybe I just suck or something.

Last edited by Seether (2006-06-21 08:12:47)

k30dxedle wrote:

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

URE_DED wrote:

Lawl...this coming from the guy who, just a little while ago, said AT was for noobs.
AT against infantry is for noobs. Dumb piece of shit.
SiMSaM16
+48|6703|United States of America
+1 For the useless thread
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6748|The Hague, Netherlands

Another useless thread about him ain't how it suppose to be

closed
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard