MorbidFetus
+76|6563|Ohio
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/jaykuh/bnd.jpg
PRiMACORD
+190|6636|Home of the Escalade Herds

kkolodsick wrote:

I'd rather crap myself than drop a deuce in a public bathroom.
Yep, unless it's a nice office bathroom. I generally just try to shit in my own bathroom if possible...
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6788|UK

PoP wrote:

jord wrote:

Yeah either that or i hover over it.

Really bad when you have a shit and there is no toilet paper,i use my hand.
Dude i nrly threw up!! my mate had to use the toilet brush once *shiver*
Dude everyone knows if you get in this situation you sacrifice a sock!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6721|Charlie One Alpha
LOL at this thread.
I can't remember the last time I took a shit in a public bathroom, and I try very hard to avoid doing so, but if I ever HAVE to, all your tactics will come in very handy. So far, there's the TP-seatcover, the TP-watercover or 'bomb-mat', the sock-sacrifice, the boxer-sacrifice to commando style, barehanded wiping, sound and splash control. Also the leaf-allergy-test-to-wipe was a very good tip.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Erkut.hv
+124|6747|California
Not my bathroom, I put a an ass-gakset down and another layer of papaer over that. Then I speed shit, hit and run when possible. Hold it til I think I am going to die, then let loose like William Wallace just gave me the go ahead (ie; hold, hold, hold, noooooooooowwwwww!!!!!!!)

The plus side? I can wipe my ass til the cows come homw. I don't care if I flood it, and it's not my TP.
Itchy_nuts
+11|6558
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never TP your seat youll never get ITchy Nuts scratch is cool we can all scratch together I'll scratch yours and you can scratch myn YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUN FUN FUN A whole bunch of FUN YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6782|AUS, Canberra
i wont do a shit in a public toilet and i don't sit down to piss so i don't ever have a need to cover the seat with anything.....except piss......
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6673|In The Zone
This girl tried to stand on the seat forgetting that it is not supposed to hold that kind of weight on its rim

<image removed>
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6538|Singapore

THA wrote:

i wont do a shit in a public toilet and i don't sit down to piss so i don't ever have a need to cover the seat with anything.....except piss......
so ur a girl?

btw DazBurt thats fucking sick
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6673|In The Zone
Just highlighting the dangers of public toilets, and that was the least graphic

This was where she was standing when it gave way

https://img393.imageshack.us/img393/1345/ass23qr.th.jpg
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6538|Singapore
but...it causes such injuries? it usually a dark purple ring around the ass if we fall inside
dh124289
Anything but what it is now!
+11|6688
I call B.S.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6670| United States of America

jord wrote:

Yeah either that or i hover over it.

Really bad when you have a shit and there is no toilet paper,i use my hand.
THA
+609|6782|AUS, Canberra

THA wrote:

i don't sit down to piss

jkohlc wrote:

so ur a girl?
since when do girls stand up to piss?
|60|Cobalt
Terror in the Skies
+30|6763|Leipzig/Germany
so all you guys are heimscheissers (home shitters) *lol*
whats so bad about taking a dump on a public toilet? - as long as it is clean its ok
when you never had to shit on a public toilet u definitly spent way to many time at home
THA
+609|6782|AUS, Canberra

|60|Cobalt wrote:

as long as it is clean its ok
and there in lies the problem. public toilets here are not to flash.

Canberra is small (25 mins from one side to the other) so if im really busting ill stop in at a mates for a hit and run.
Erkut.hv
+124|6747|California

THA wrote:

THA wrote:

i don't sit down to piss

jkohlc wrote:

so ur a girl?
since when do girls stand up to piss?
Ever seen Bachelor Party?
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6778|UK

CrazeD wrote:

Toonces7 wrote:

Today 14:20:21 -1 " Do you TP your public toilet seat? are a fucking idiot why waste topic space in the BF2- Chatter take it to Not BF2, you retarded dumbass fag - now i will hunt you down & give you repeated head shoots on BF2 so u'll know who this is"

Look at this flamer n00b who can't take a joke and gave me neg karma......

To the prior Posting "What's TP?"    Toilet Paper

I remember an episode of "Myth Busters" where they actually found out that the toilet seat is one of the most germfree areas in your home.  The kitchen countertop is waay worse germwise.
I saw that too.

I wonder if that means I can go pee on my counter to make it less germy?
its not the germs you should be worried about aslong as you wash atleast every day, its the crap particles that stop me using public toliets and the piss on the rim.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard