XIthRyker
+7|6677
So, I just got of BF2 on LAN so I could get some flying practise without lag or anyone taking my planes and when I was fighting my friend I shot a missile at him and it said "Missile released!". When he shot at me he pointed this out too. We were both sure it wasnt in the game so went onto a small server and tested it out. No one yelled anything.

Was this is the first patch or something but didnt get erased for LAN or is something gone funny. I got BF2 when 1.2 was out so I dont really know what happend before. I hope they put this on the new patch for online use, it sounds seriously cool.

Cheers
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

It's in the game, but for some reason doesnt work on Internet play. Maybe they'll fix it in the next patch like the "Greetings Commander" that got brought back in 1.3.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6711|UK
Yeah I noticed this a while ago, also when you use the TV missile it has another crosshair on where you click. It's not in internet play. I'll post a screenshot later.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6617|Iceland

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

It's in the game, but for some reason doesnt work on Internet play. Maybe they'll fix it in the next patch like the "Greetings Commander" that got brought back in 1.3.
lol ye instead of thta u allways got a ''Artillery under attack!'' or something
topthrill05
+125|6601|Rochester NY USA
Fox one, Fox one.
XIthRyker
+7|6677

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

Hopefully. It would be great.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6598
I want to be able to hear my co-pilot say "Im locked on him" When I am the pilot of a bombing jet.
jord
+2,382|6701|The North, beyond the wall.

daffytag wrote:

I want to be able to hear my co-pilot say "Im locked on him" When I am the pilot of a bombing jet.
You can ,can't you?
l41e
+677|6671

daffytag wrote:

Entertayner
+826|6593

No, you see it as the gunner but the pilot doesn't see or hear anything
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6582|The real world
Ye about the tv guided is right, it has a cross in LAN and Singleplayer, where you last clicked, would be fuckin ownage against the white sky's at dragon
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6549|Singapore
Enemy Missile Spotted

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard