THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6741|AUS, Canberra
jeez thats a shinning advertisment for new york, and she got what she deserved??

id like to see someone from here family stick a bedpost up your ass, now that would be someone getting what they deserve.

you my friend are the reason america has such a bad name around the world when it comes to crime, and its ignorent fools like you that give the place a bad name.
i feel sorry for all the other americans on this forum that have to read this dribble and live in the same country as yourself.
your a real peice of shit my friend, our lives are short enough naturaly to get much done and for you to think she desevered to have hers cut short by a fucking little bitch punk, then you must have no sole at all.
i dont wish death on anyone but maybe you would change your tune a bit if it happened to someone in your family?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6753|The Hague, Holland

the_heart_attack wrote:

jeez thats a shinning advertisment for new york, and she got what she deserved??

id like to see someone from here family stick a bedpost up your ass, now that would be someone getting what they deserve.

you my friend are the reason america has such a bad name around the world when it comes to crime, and its ignorent fools like you that give the place a bad name.
i feel sorry for all the other americans on this forum that have to read this dribble and live in the same country as yourself.
your a real peice of shit my friend, our lives are short enough naturaly to get much done and for you to think she desevered to have hers cut short by a fucking little bitch punk, then you must have no sole at all.
i dont wish death on anyone but maybe you would change your tune a bit if it happened to someone in your family?
Wat he said

You suck.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

Wat he said
You suck.
haha you guys rock.

and if anyone held me at gunpoint i'd find some humourous way to A) get the gun B) incapacitate them or C) make their head explode... who says the world can't be a movie?
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6730
Yet another bastard who thinks people deserve death...
CC-Marley
+407|6799
You do indeed suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You love telling that story? Sick F*CK!!!! People like you relly need help!
BladeRunner
+5|6719|UK
You, sir, need your head testing

<edit>
Remember, if someone you love gets held up at gunpoint and shot because some crackhead can't think straight...remember to put on their headstone 'This dumb f^&k deserved it'.

Last edited by BladeRunner (2005-11-10 11:03:08)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6756

BladeRunner wrote:

Remember, if someone you love gets held up at gunpoint and shot because some crackhead can't think straight...remember to put on their headstone 'This dumb f^&k deserved it'.
-nice-
Heretic
+3|6747
What an idiot. I hope something like that doesn't happen to you and yours. You are the part of America everyone in this world hates. Stay in your hole you call NY. The world donsen't need the likes of you.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard