Des.Kmal
+917|6619|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Do any of you guys have those? I see this one guy on EVERY server I go to... well... not every one, but most of the serevrs I go on...

Any one else have this?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6845|Sacramento, Cal
I had a few, from an old clan...
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

i stalk BushViper when i want wins (and flag points) >.<
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6845|Sacramento, Cal
i stalk chopper_charlie when i want 2 knife him.
JP3
+8|6671|Grammar Land

Kmal1 wrote:

Do any of you guys have those? I see this one guy on EVERY server I go to... well... not every one, but most of the serevrs I go on...

Any one else have this?
I kinda want a name
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

What's with the headcrab thing, it cracked me up at first...but now it just say to myself...wtf?
Des.Kmal

stryyker wrote:

lol, i never thought of that! i am so stealing your idea. good job. if i had karma, i would +1 you. as a matter of fzct, as soon as i get some, u are first in line.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

PspRpg-7 wrote:

What's with the headcrab thing, it cracked me up at first...but now it just say to myself...wtf?
my friend said it when he played HL2 for the first time
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6583|Brisbane Australia
I stalk anyone in my leaderboard when my clan mates arent playing hehehe as VspyVspy and Sarrk have probably noticed
SealXo
+309|6537
mmm headcrabs

suck on yo rhead and make you a zombie=]

MWAHAHAH BURN THEM ON AN ELECTRIC FENCE!!!
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

stryyker wrote:

PspRpg-7 wrote:

my friend said it when he played HL2 for the first time
LOL Yeah...HL2...fun.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6538
I only play on about 3 servers, so i see the same guys very often.  We all stalk each other.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6643|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
i have this stalker on the bf2s forums.. his name is Kmal1..
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6706|Central Valley,California

Kmal1 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

lol, i never thought of that! i am so stealing your idea. good job. if i had karma, i would +1 you. as a matter of fzct, as soon as i get some, u are first in line.
Please don't stalk us.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

Kmal1 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Please don't stalk us.
hehe. that and watching BabySpinach cap a flag is priceless
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
i have two here on these forums, keep giving me negitive karma on a 4 week old thread... both being a stats padder and a noob for using armour. Funny to start with, now not worth a sigh.
Audio
+130|6533|Orlando, FL

Kmal1 wrote:

Any one else have this?
::Adds kmal1 to leaderboard::
Cursed You
+64|6589|Idaho
I want to start stalking BushViper and LivelyToaster.

Gotta prep myself though.  Get their xfires and wait for them to go on a server that has less than 200 ping.

LT is on now 22/32 sharqi!

*stalks*
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
Oh I forgot about Lively, haven't played with him in a while.  Need to again sometime.  And no, Bushviper isn't umm how do you say it, fun to stalk?
Des.Kmal

JP3 wrote:

Kmal1 wrote:

Any one else have this?
I kinda want a name
limeyspy
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

Kmal1 wrote:

Any one else have this?
That guy must really suck if he is following around someone with 14,000 points. 

Me on the other hand....I have a gaggle of followers.  JK.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6793|Jupiter
No stalking here.
SargeX_au
+29|6754
I've seen a SargeX_AUU that teamkilled me 3 times until he was kicked. He was a noob though. I couldn't shoot him but he was still struggling to kill me on foot.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6829|Australia
i have one...
clayho Ssandstorm
so far from him

Today 16:25:03 -1 NASTIE_BUTLER!! Only 5 minutes left lav is bad 
2006-06-20 05:24:32 -1 ecr.rc (explain if you want) stat padder 
2006-06-19 20:23:55 -1 Whats your real life kill to death ratio? tank whore is noob, 
2006-06-16 13:35:19 -1 ecr.rc (explain if you want) stat padder.... 
2006-05-29 20:59:59 -1 Top 8 players Dream Team against clans? clays are better than lav 
2006-05-03 16:15:15 -1 What medals that can be earned multiple times? hes an idiot 
2006-05-02 12:14:52 -1 What medals that can be earned multiple times? he a fucken arss 
2006-05-01 17:14:12 -1 What medals that can be earned multiple times? he banned me from his server

it doesnt bother me, i just wanna know what i did to make him so upset? did i tank his worthless claymore spamming nose  into the ground??

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2006-06-22 23:31:49)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6720|Melbourne, Australia
sarge x au .. i stalk u ingame alot i fuken own ur fv clan on kakrand =] i stil remember at the sqaure running through like 4 of use tearing u to shreds  (just wondering if u guys were on teamspeak going .. we just got owned)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard